Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,758 members, 7,862,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

LMAO - Is This Really The Truth About Beautiful Nigeria Ladies? - Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO - Is This Really The Truth About Beautiful Nigeria Ladies? - Must Read (571 Views)

Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LMAO - Is This Really The Truth About Beautiful Nigeria Ladies? - Must Read by bumi10(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2016
What a funny write up but nonetheless the whole truth. Being pretty sometimes is a burden according one of the renowned write Mr. Robert Greene. See below salient point about how beauty sometimes affects you the negative ways....

1). Ugly girls are getting married every Saturday, the pretty ones will be buying Make up to look glamorous in the wedding pictures, who are you waiting for, Dangote's son? ¤

2). Shout out to all the girls who feel they need to wash noodles before cooking it. I respect your Hygiene. ¤

3). You are 25 years and you can't cook, wash, clean and you say men should love you for who you are. sister, please tell us who are you. ¤

4). You are 20 years old and dating a 62year old man and you call him your baby, is he your baby or ancestor? ¤

5). You come to my room, remove my phone from charging that is 7% and put your own that is 93% and you are still telling me that you love me. please tell me what kind of wicked love is that. ¤

other points @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/07/lmao-is-this-really-truth-about.html

lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: LMAO - Is This Really The Truth About Beautiful Nigeria Ladies? - Must Read by iamsparrow(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2016
space booked

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read. Cn U Die For Love / 10 Signs Of Life Partner You Must Know / Why Do We Men Have To Suffer This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.