Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) (68294 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump / Range Rover Sentinel: The Official Beast Of Lagos Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Muyoatlanta(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
No insurance
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by bedfordng(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
probably he is not the owner of the car. Maybe a driver or friend
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by jaybee3(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
mimzy:

This is Nigeria, we have very few credible insurance coys, out of every 10 cars, prob just one has an insurance policy. Does that make em all idiots or they are just tryna avoid being swindled??

http://www.insurancequotes.ng/car-insurance-in-nigeria-how-to-get-a-genuine-policy/

All my friends do comprehensive Insurance so that 1 in 10 stats might be right but there is certainly some level of confidence in that industry.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by habsydiamond(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
No to look up to God oo.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
sorepco:
At times you dont blame people for being minfdless of what is happrning to neighbours. Thats how i saw one car starting to burn infront of me and people were using sand and water to put off the engine fire!!!
Came down and brought out my fire extinguisher from the booth. Put off the fire and was expecting the driver to replace my own extinguisher and he said for what ?? After those around shouted at him he grudgingly paid up!! I almost regretted helping him.

Bro, can you just how ungrateful people can be? Smh

1 Like

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by 4ward(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
owo jona aja nsare
damiloladuke:
Oh boy, this is not funny at all. If this happens to me, na to just jump into the fire. Range Rover ke? when it is not Golf 3. I would cry more than the guy, infact I would die..lolzzz

And funny enough, the people around him that were consoling him were only saying[b] "Thank God say you no dey inside, na ordinary car u go buy another one"[/b] This is a sad one I must say.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/watch-video-of-man-crying-as-his-range.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Encfac9cjcU

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
jaybee3:

All my friends do comprehensive Insurance so that 1 in 10 stats might be right but there is certainly some level of confidence in that industry.

Well if you say so...
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by THEREALSEUN: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
[size=20pt]THIS WOULD MAKE A GREAT ADVERT FOR AN INSURANCE COMPANY.

HERE IS HOW IT WOULD GO IN NIGERIA...

AN INSURANCE COMPANY WOULD USE THE FOOTAGE FOR ADVERT WITHOUT THE GUYS PERMISSION, THE GUY WOULD SUE THEM, INSURANCE COMPANY WOULD APPEAL TO HIM TO SETTLE OUT OF COURT AND THEY WILL END UP BUYING ANOTHER RANGE ROVER FOR THE GUY.

THIS COUNTRY IS A FREAKING JOKE.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Edybleketara:
How ordinary car go make a man to cry like dat? maybe him borrow d car frm someone.
ORDINARY abi
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
shocked

I dont get this, No Extinguishers , no attempts or passer-bys trying to help with thiers or efforts other than lamenting..

Nigeria, home of illitrates with Degrees
OPEN YOUR BRAIN AND THINK STRAIGHT.HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO HAS THE MEANS TO BUY SUCH NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD AN EXTINGUISHER?.NOT ALL FIRE CAN BE HANDLED BY THE TYPE OF EXTINGUISHER MOST CARS HAVE.BESIDES OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE CLEARLY IN THE PHOTO,EMPTY BUCKETS IS AN INDICATION THAT PEOPLE HAD TRIED TO PUT OUT THE FIRE.
THE FIRE STARTED FROM THE FUEL TANK REGION,PROBABLY DUE TO LEAKS,AND SPREAD VERY RAPIDLY.
WHEN YOU MAKE COMMENTS USE COMMON SENSE.

1 Like

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by gr8tgg: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
take heart bro thank God you or any member of your family didn't burn with the car, when there is life there is hope, God knows why it happened, in every trouble there is a big lesson that will move you to higher level, is either higher physical level, knowledge or spiritual level and knowledge, there is a gain in every pain, search for that gain and grab it, stop weeping for the pain.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Inspectahdeck(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Well, mine for my own car was borrowed and never returned. BORROWED YOU SAY? Nothing wey Nigerians no they borrow.

Best you buy another one to avoid police, vio, FRSC issues.

WebSurfer:
the cars i see passing by nkor,

Well, mine for my own car was borrowed and never returned.

So let me not be a hypocrite.

Just saying measures could have been taken instead of becoming hopeless idiots lamenting with no effort to take the fire down at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by COOLDK(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
u get the gist... #smiles

Sure. Ain't looking like one though
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
AxaMansard to the rescue,

please insure your car comprehensively..
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by trentslawson(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Edybleketara:
How ordinary car go make a man to cry like dat? maybe him borrow d car frm someone.

if him borrow am na e worst pass lol
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by WebSurfer(m): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Well, mine for my own car was borrowed and never returned. BORROWED YOU SAY? Nothing wey Nigerians no they borrow.

Best you buy another one to avoid police, vio, FRSC issues.

yeah, i have been clamoring on that but i guess since they hardly stop me, VIO , hence the ignorance, i'll try soon for my own benefit though, thanks
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Bimpe29: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
And funny enough, the people around him that were consoling him were only saying[b] "Thank God say you no dey inside, na ordinary car u go buy another one"[/b] This is a sad one I must say.
That one no funny na, no be person wey dey alive go buy another car. Thank God for his life, because when there is life there is hope.
Bro sad no more, you will buy better car.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by fortune1968: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Just thank GOD.You could be burnt alongside.He will give u a better car.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by vickylala239: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
damiloladuke:
Oh boy, this is not funny at all. If this happens to me, na to just jump into the fire. Range Rover ke? when it is not Golf 3. I would cry more than the guy, infact I would die..lolzzz

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/watch-video-of-man-crying-as-his-range.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Encfac9cjcU

How does that car look Lik range Rover to you guys...

Is it that Ppl do know acting from real situation....

This is Jst to draw attention and d owner of site to get more Ppl to d site

Nonsense and besides a range Rover owner cnt b crying this bad,...
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Ohaneche(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
This reminds me of when my guy was driving us in a ferrari, as he was over speeding, the car bumped into pot hole and the ferrari tumbled into the air. Although no one was hurt, but the body of the car was severely smashed.
My guy on seeing the extensive damage the mishap caused to the car began to cry. He profusely cried that people who gathered around were calming the Big boy down and encouraging us to thank God for Life. But he didn't stop there, the more we begged him to stop shedding tear is the more you'll hear his voice as he glued his eye to the dead car. He was not crying for anything else than that it's the Brother's ferrari that he just smashed. He even feared that the father might disown him. I hope the guy in that Video is not suffering the same fate?
Pity Him shaa

1 Like

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by excel4us: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
shocked

I dont get this, No Extinguishers , no attempts or passer-bys trying to help with thiers or efforts other than lamenting..

Nigeria, home of illitrates with Degrees
THIS TRUE. WHILE THE RANGE ROVER WAS BURNING,NIGERIAINFO ANNOUCED IT WHILE A RADIO PROGRAMME WAS ON
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Derrickfresh(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
still wondering how the car caught fire and where the dude was when it did
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Organs(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
the cars i see passing by nkor,

Well, mine for my own car was borrowed and never returned.

So let me not be a hypocrite.

Just saying measures could have been taken instead of becoming hopeless idiots lamenting with no effort to take the fire down at all.

Websurfer: "Borrow fire extinguisher", see naija mentality, na jack or tool wey dey reusable?? if someone borrows your fire extinguisher, go buy another one is he going to use some of it and return it back to you unless he borrowed it to show VIO and then return it whatever the case is buy another one or advice the borrower to buy one bro.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by saintdennis(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
magicminister:

I know right?
Having an insurance and paying a couple of thousands in premium every month would've prevented the tears he is shedding.
Anyway, I DO NOT TRUST MOST NIGERIAN INSURANCE COMPANIES.

That's the wahala if only insurance companies were more trustworthy everyone will subscribe to it.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by atirolu(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
I saw this video a year ago
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by soberdrunk(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
AM I THE ONLY ONE NOT SEEING A "RANGE ROVER" BUT A "LAND" ROVER

2 Likes

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by ClitRaider: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
What on earth coulda caused an inferno as this in a luxury suv?
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Icemany: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
sorepco:
At times you dont blame people for being minfdless of what is happrning to neighbours. Thats how i saw one car starting to burn infront of me and people were using sand and water to put off the engine fire!!!
Came down and brought out my fire extinguisher from the booth. Put off the fire and was expecting the driver to replace my own extinguisher and he said for what?? After those around shouted at him he grudgingly paid up!! I almost regretted helping him.

People like u are very messsed up.
After helping someone u dey ask for refund of your extinguisher.
Aradite man like u.

1 Like

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Emyogalanya: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Car worshippers all over the place
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Emyogalanya: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Icemany:

People like u are very messsed up.
After helping someone u dey ask for refund of your extinguisher.
Aradite man like u.
and he was aradite enough to use it on the car? Do u know how many hide theirs for fear of "for what"

1 Like

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
That is a land rover. The fire started from the boot of the car which seems he was carrying something inflammable like petrol etc.

Its either the car is not his or he has not finished paying for it. Whatever the case, thank God no life was lost.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by SaintUlot: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
Make money daily directly into your bank account. Check my signature to get started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed / This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.