Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) (68287 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump / Range Rover Sentinel: The Official Beast Of Lagos Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Icemany: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Emyogalanya:
and he was aradite enough to use it on the car? Do u know how many hide theirs for fear of "for what"

So if u are driving and see a car burning .u use ur xtinguisher and stop the flames.
While the owner is thanking u,u ask him for money for the chemical sprayed?

Spiits on you and the other aradiite.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by gbens2000(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
there is more to it that meets the eyes.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by figure007(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
shocked

I dont get this, No Extinguishers , no attempts or passer-bys trying to help with thiers or efforts other than lamenting..

Nigeria, home of illitrates with Degrees

We are sympathesing....am sorry to say and may God forgive me...do we even know how e got the car? Maybe na one person prayer dey answer .....such things never happen without a big reason and even if you don't pay your tithe as a person any calamity fit befall you.....devourer....it's biblical ...just saying though
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by uqueenette: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
wow ....this is quite painful, so sorry about this, that is why i am gathering money from this NaijaBet affliate program i just joined recently so that i can be paying for insurance , incase anything happens to my car
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yorubas like opening their mouth wide.... The guy borrowed the car o
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Emyogalanya: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Icemany:

So if u are driving and see a car burning .u use ur xtinguisher and stop the flames.
While the owner is thanking u,u ask him for money for the chemical sprayed?

Spiits on you and the other aradiite.
joke is on u it should be replaced for use on another burning car or or how does he explain to frsc wen they ask will that attitude /thanks replace or explain it grow some conscience asap
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by agog: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
U no do insurance??

damiloladuke:
Oh boy, this is not funny at all. If this happens to me, na to just jump into the fire. Range Rover ke? when it is not Golf 3. I would cry more than the guy, infact I would die..lolzzz

And funny enough, the people around him that were consoling him were only saying[b] "Thank God say you no dey inside, na ordinary car u go buy another one"[/b] This is a sad one I must say.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/watch-video-of-man-crying-as-his-range.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Encfac9cjcU

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by oluwabishop: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Stelvin101:

When they say bomb killed people, it's not the fire from the bomb but rather the heat generated by it, a car that is already on flame can explode and generate an heat similar to that of a bomb bro, so it's advisable to stay away and allow the car burn. Take it easy with the way you insult Nigerians please cause in the end we are all Nigerians.
If all those driving by had extinguishers and made concerted efforts together to control the fire, it may not have spread badly.
It would have made sense if you said that people didn't attempt to tackle the fire because they lacked the training and necessary equipment to guard them from the heat. Not that they shouldn't try because of the heat or imminent explosion.
This car fire is coming from the rear, most likely the fuel tank and it takes approximately 7 minutes for a burning fuel to explode. Moreover, explosion occurs when there is a sudden exposure of the burning fuel to oxygen. From the fire above, the burning fuel is already in equilibrium with the surrounding oxygen (it had become acclimatised with the surrounding air) and if the explosion hadn't occurred after 7 minutes, may likely not occur. Hence anyone with the equipment and expertise could have moved in and attempt to extinguish the fire and salvage whatever is possible from the car.

But if the fear of the heat and explosion is your reason, then when (God forbid) your house is burning, kindly remember to heed your advice, stay away and allow it burn to the ground. Don't bother calling the fire service because according to you, they shouldn't try, lest the heat or explosion kills them

1 Like

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by egokudiowomoney: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Toeyoursea:
May God not allow our valuables burn right in our presence. embarassed
even in our absence
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by blackprowler: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
shocked

I dont get this, No Extinguishers , no attempts or passer-bys trying to help with thiers or efforts other than lamenting..

You will even bow now that the fire was caused because a "rewire" replaced a faulty fuse with straight-up wire as they do in NEPA transformers, while we are begging them to buy fuse for just 50 NAIRA, dem say we go die of hunger. I find it hard to pity any Nigerian except I get into the details of his case because I've seen the depth of their wickedness

1 Like

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by sorepco(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
He was surprised i was asking him for my extinguisher!!! It was funny bsck then tho..
tosyne2much:
Bro, can you just how ungrateful people can be? Smh
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by smarleybiz(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
It's painful loosing valuable but am sure of the fact that his life is more valuable than the car......
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Kiish(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
No car insurance?? Problem go dey
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by sorepco(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
As you are a great thinker...please what if i left ther and saw another car on fire or . God forbid it affects mine or lasma or vio stops me? Do u think they will take less than 5.000??
So u feel what i did for him was nothing?i shud ve let his car burnt? I cud ve just passed n gone my way...nonody 4 do jack. Now wey i been epp am i don turn silas manners or ardite. No wonder u no get car insurance
Icemany:

People like u are very messsed up.
After helping someone u dey ask for refund of your extinguisher.
Aradite man like u.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Tonyclems(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=damiloladuke post=47746397]Oh boy, this is not funny at all. If this happens to me, na to just jump into the fire. Range Rover ke? when it is not Golf 3. I would cry more than the guy, infact I would die..lolzzz

And funny enough, the people around him that were consoling him were only saying[b] "Thank God say you no dey inside, na ordinary car u go buy another one"[/b] This is a sad one I must say.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/watch-video-of-man-crying-as-his-range.html

datz bad....but this same range Rover na him dem de use sale native medicine for kano

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by papae1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Old story.....
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Lexusgs430: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
Fully comprehensive insurance or third party, fire and theft.
And he would not be shedding useless tears. Not unless he had plenty $ hidden in a secret compartment (Dasuki's loot).
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by justi4jesu(f): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
2015 Very stale news
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by fastlane84: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Vanquay16:
Person save for 2 years buy Range Rover to show off with at his village and all you say is ....You go buy another one?

Mad Men..Do you know all the days he spent soaking garri?

Or he could be a a Driver.

driver? you see him shoe?
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Damfostopper(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
shocked

do u know how it happen n if d fire extinguisher was in the boot..... Or ur just quick in jumping into conclusion... Morron

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by madridsta007(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
damiloladuke:
Oh boy, this is not funny at all. If this happens to me, na to just jump into the fire. Range Rover ke? when it is not Golf 3. I would cry more than the guy, infact I would die..lolzzz

His insurance should cover this, isnt it?

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by WebSurfer(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Organs:

Websurfer: "Borrow fire extinguisher", see naija mentality, na jack or tool wey dey reusable?? if someone borrows your fire extinguisher, go buy another one is he going to use some of it and return it back to you unless he borrowed it to show VIO and then return it whatever the case is buy another one or advice the borrower to buy one bro.
corse he borrowed it in case of VIO, FRSC just in case as he was travelling.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by JohnnieZM(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Folishness! Why will one buy such expensive car and not have comprehensive motor insurance? The insurance costs only 5% of the value of the car and if he has a broker he can get it for like 3.5% or 4%... We need to change our orientation in Nigeria about Insurance. Transfer your risk to an Insurance company. You can even insure your job. PM me for details. Goodluck!
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by JohnnieZM(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Folishness! Why will one buy such expensive car and not have comprehensive motor insurance? The insurance costs only 5% of the value of the car and if he has a broker he can get it for like 3.5% or 4%... We need to change our orientation in Nigeria about Insurance. Transfer your risks to an Insurance company. You can even insure your job. PM me for details. Goodluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Charlie31: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
If you have money to buy an expensive car, you should have enough to buy insurance against things like this. No need to cry like a baby. Shows you were living beyond your means.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Alvin007: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
sorepco:
As you are a great thinker...please what if i left ther and saw another car on fire or . God forbid it affects mine or lasma or vio stops me? Do u think they will take less than 5.000??
So u feel what i did for him was nothing?i shud ve let his car burnt? I cud ve just passed n gone my way...nonody 4 do jack. Now wey i been epp am i don turn silas manners or ardite. No wonder u no get car insurance

I once saw a car burning, while the driver(a lady) ran out of the car wailing and shouting...I parked, reached out for my fire extinguisher(s)...(had two..the second one was for a car I left at the mechanic's workshop...)....I was able to put out the fire after using both extinguishers...the woman thanked me and it later dawned on me that I didn't have an extinguisher anymore..But, I was happy I was able to help...i simply bought one on my way home...truth is...try to help when u can...u could be in the same situation someday.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by shaicollins(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
damiloladuke:

We are lease to introduce our company - linkage Assurance PLC. Our company we offer you the following insurance cover as your need might arise . THIRD PARTY WITH LIMITED OWN DAMAGE(THE LINKAGE MOTOR PLAN PLUS ). This insurance policy covers loss of damage to third party Property. Death to third party as result of accident ,or medical expenses as a result of bodily injury from any accident to reasonable limit. The policy also covers own damage to a limit of #250,000.00 excluding fire damage and theft. By own damage ,we mean cost of repair of your own vehicle as a result of accident up to a limit of #250,000.00. The applicable amounts is a flat premium of #7,500.00 for private vehicles.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Jennifer89(f): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
he should go to the hospital and see patients with 3rd degree burn
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Trexnemesis(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Edybleketara:
How ordinary car go make a man to cry like dat? maybe him borrow d car frm someone.

Or he get something VERY SPECIAL inside. A beg, na think a just dey think o. I no know book o.
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by Zamzummim: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
Man on the ground crying because his Range Rover is burning - that is the picture of a poor misguided man who bought a Range Rover with his last money to show off to friends and relatives.
If you can really afford a Range Rover, you can easily afford insurance! Imagine the story of he had insurance:

Man steps out of burning Range Rover and calmly walks to the side. Stands there watching as bystanders pour water and sand to try to stop the fire. when they dont succeed and it is a complete write off, he takes out his mobile phone from his pocket, takes a picture of the burnt out car for insurance purposes, hails a taxi and zooms off.

And everyone will gather around and wonder, and this Nairalander will post here how they say a BIG MAN calmly watch a Range Rover burn.......

WHEN YOU ARE BIG, YOU ARE BIG.

1 Like

Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by cococandy(f): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Poor dude embarassed
Re: Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) by aluta2: 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Toeyoursea:
May God not allow our valuables burn right in our presence or even in our absence. embarassed
amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed / This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.