Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Sex And Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And Marriage (690 Views)

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Marriage by TheSeeker(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
[Quote Author=TheSeeker]It has been widely believed that sex and marriage go hand in hand and are both like Siamese twins which are inseparable. However, it has posed as much problems as anyone might have thought in most marriages, resulting into chaos ranging from cheating to messy divorces. I have seen situations where many sexual acts have been successfully introduced into marriages, permit me to be vulgar on this one, the sucking, licking, food play and all of that, while some women think they are emblems of the the true and proverbial African woman - one that doesn't engage in "nefarious" and "demeaning" sexual acts. They just want the old time kind of sex which doesn't entail all the "western" fantasies.

On the other hand, 98% of men, I mean men who are enlightened(educated,exposed and such) are so much engrossed in these habits, which I think is good because that is part of the globalization we're talking about evolving into, but their wives have refused to let them exhibit their new found talent in bed. The man subsequently seeks another woman out there who can go to any length to satisfy his needs and before you know it, he falls in "lust" and starts to lose focus on the home front and concentrating real good on the sexual counterpart, sending text messages, phone calls, romantic gifts, and dare I say that the man will be wayward and will start showing off attitudes to his wife if his counterpart is very sexy, good in bed and romantic?

Conclusively, some women are nasty with their husbands in bed, some are nasty within themselves but pretend to be saints to their husbands.  The main problem I think is that most partners don't know how to bring up the subject, Sex. Some don't always want to talk about it. Do you think sex makes a marriage last? Do you think there is any marriage devoid of better sex is prone to perils? Where do you think a marriage where sex is not talked about will land on? Let me know your opinions.[/Quote]

What's the relationship between the two? Deep and insightful responses, please! No cussing! grin
Re: Sex And Marriage by CrazyMan(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2009
Having read your write up, I'd say sex is important in marriages; most especially for newly wedded couples

But you should also note that sex doesn't make marriages last; it can spice it up, make it juicy and give you a reason to smile, but it can't prolong marriages. For ladies out there; if the only reason you're planing to marry your guy is because you're enjoying great sex with him, then it would be best if you do a rethink. Look for one or more other qualities in him; if you can't find any apart from the great sex you're already enjoying, then detach yourself from such relationship. Because a guy that gives you great sex can never be satisfied with one partner. A sexist would always remain a sexist regardless of his martial statues.

Finally, MouthAction like you discussed isn't advisable to practice in marriages; I once heard a story of how a young man sent his newly wedded wife packing because she attempted so suck his pe*is. But if you're the kind of guy that can't do without a licking a woman's clit, then you can pratice it provided your wife gives you the green light. But for the ladies I'd say its much better to enjoy the old and bored missionary style with your husband than to attempt an act that might cost you your marriage. wink

(1) (Reply)

What Can U Do For Love? / How Do I Know The Woman Of My Dream / Fat,orobo , Slim, Short, Which One Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.