Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? (899 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl / Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by Rayloverscrib: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2016
To me I feel embarrassed whenever a guy is addressed as hot and sexy. That's me though.

So, I want to know, is it all right for a guy to hot and sexy.

I smell gays around such compliments.

What do you think?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by Tenkobos(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2016
He may have hot body when he has malaria fever but I don't know about sexy.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by Rayloverscrib: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2016
Tenkobos:
He may have hot body when he has malaria fever but I don't know about sexy.

Lmao grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by mizzbouqui(f): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2016
Ur piture or adonvilivit undecided
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by Rayloverscrib: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Ur piture or adonvilivit undecided

Whose picture? grin grin the person is not me ooo.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by mizzbouqui(f): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rayloverscrib:

Whose picture? grin grin the person is not me ooo.
Okay
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by Rexhenrex(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay
lol...why you wan see pics na? But sha me am hot and sexy#tongues_out!
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by abbeyology88(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Don't knw why I feel so lazy to chat today sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by mizzbouqui(f): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lol...why you wan see pics na? But sha me am hot and sexy#tongues_out!
Issorite
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by mizzbouqui(f): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
abbeyology88:
Don't knw why I feel so lazy to chat today sad
Me too
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by EmperorLee(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Me too

Mademoiselle.. Ca va?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by mizzbouqui(f): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
What's the meaning of that? undecided
EmperorLee:

Mademoiselle.. Ca va?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by EmperorLee(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Lmao... How are you?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by Section8(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
mizzbouqui:
grin olodo
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by mizzbouqui(f): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
I'm good jawe, today is just somehow sad
EmperorLee:

Lmao... How are you?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by EmperorLee(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I'm good jawe, today is just somehow sad

Wanna talk about it?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by mizzbouqui(f): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Section8:
grin olodo
sadWetin Concern You tongue
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by mizzbouqui(f): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

Wanna talk about it?
I'm just feeling lazy embarassed
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by Section8(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
mizzbouqui:
sadWetin Concern You tongue
basic fwench fa! ayam concerned
Re: Question Of The Day: Can A Guy Be Hot And SEXY? by abbeyology88(m): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Me too

Seriously.

I just dey house dey play my PS 2 jeje.

Dis evening now, I spent like 3hrs @ a bar for Akoka where my friend is managing.

Na only whatsapp and BBM I dey do since morning.

E dey happen like dat sometimes sha.

(1) (Reply)

Little Emanuella Shares Secret Behind Her Jokes / LADIES, Pls Take Heed / When A Woman Is The President, Will The Husband Be Called First Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.