Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,338 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Make Woman Wet For You With Just A Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Woman Wet For You With Just A Kiss (1836 Views)

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Woman Wet For You With Just A Kiss by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2016
I honestly believe you will agree with me that Kissing is not just a pre-intimacy move. It is a way to connect with your partner. A promise of what she can expect in the bedroom. So, if you kiss her right, you are already halfway towards taking her to sexual bliss. If you would like to get her into bed, make sure you focus on
these three kinds of kisses.

The 'Gotta have you' kiss: This is when you put your mouth on hers in a desperate, passionate and urgent way. You kiss her like you cannot wait to have her in bed. The kiss is anything but tender. It is fast, rough, and leaves you both panting for air. This kiss will make her feel wanted. It will make her feel like the sexiest woman in the world. She will feel desired and even make her want you even more.

The slow, encouraging kiss: This move is a bit more gentle. You caress her with your mouth. You warm her heart the way you gently move your mouth against hers. Your start slow and give her a chance to lead the way. This kind of kiss is great if you feel your woman is hesitant. This way, she feels comfortable and you are giving her a chance to catch up.

The tease kiss: Just because you are the guy does not mean you cannot be a tease. If in public, give her a quick peck on the lips from time to time. To steam things up, when pecking her sometimes, hold that pose for like two seconds before moving away again. She will wonder if you intend to continue the kiss, she will anticipate you actually giving her the real deal. Let me see comment but i post the remaining parts or follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/make-woman-wet-for-you-with-just-kiss.html

Re: Make Woman Wet For You With Just A Kiss by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2016
You would have been more reasonable if only you just put your real gender and not an (f) to attract people to your blog sad

So sad.. Its your type that keep on posting and posting and posting blog link till you get tired and stop posting coz no traffic undecided
Re: Make Woman Wet For You With Just A Kiss by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2016
Kissology 101 ...I need me a good kisser tho'. kiss
Re: Make Woman Wet For You With Just A Kiss by BoboFashion(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Chysexy:
I honestly believe you will agree with me that Kissing is not just a pre-intimacy move. It is a way to connect with your partner. A promise of what she can expect in the bedroom. So, if you kiss her right, you are already halfway towards taking her to sexual bliss. If you would like to get her into bed, make sure you focus on
these three kinds of kisses.

The 'Gotta have you' kiss: This is when you put your mouth on hers in a desperate, passionate and urgent way. You kiss her like you cannot wait to have her in bed. The kiss is anything but tender. It is fast, rough, and leaves you both panting for air. This kiss will make her feel wanted. It will make her feel like the sexiest woman in the world. She will feel desired and even make her want you even more.

The slow, encouraging kiss: This move is a bit more gentle. You caress her with your mouth. You warm her heart the way you gently move your mouth against hers. Your start slow and give her a chance to lead the way. This kind of kiss is great if you feel your woman is hesitant. This way, she feels comfortable and you are giving her a chance to catch up.

The tease kiss: Just because you are the guy does not mean you cannot be a tease. If in public, give her a quick peck on the lips from time to time. To steam things up, when pecking her sometimes, hold that pose for like two seconds before moving away again. She will wonder if you intend to continue the kiss, she will anticipate you actually giving her the real deal. Let me see comment but i post the remaining parts or follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/make-woman-wet-for-you-with-just-kiss.html

Can we practice?
Re: Make Woman Wet For You With Just A Kiss by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
BoboFashion:

Can we practice?
Sure but am marriedooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Make Woman Wet For You With Just A Kiss by BoboFashion(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Chysexy:
Sure but am marriedooooooooooooooooooooo

Sure? But you re married. Contemplating?
Don't mind me..... Just joking.

(1) (Reply)

Possible Signs Your "Ex" Wants You Back / I Want To Kill My Self / can you fvck every night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.