Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos (57036 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch "B" Pre-mobilization Workshop / Nysc Post Camp Ict Free Training Workshop On Sat.14th Oct / The Best CDS Group In Bayelsa State Invents Incinerator As Its Final Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by kafeii123: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

Me too

All I can see is a SIMULATED EFFECTS VIDEO GAME.

my opinion tho....

Mirrors were so magical to African fore fathers, they exchanged their fellows for one. Such is the power that knowledge wields
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
If this guy knows business, he just invented himself a world-class material that could fetch him (and investors) hundreds and possibly billions of Dollars.
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by sukkot: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
i look the guy head from the back and side e be like igbo man but i come look in face e be like isale eko yoruba boy for face. am confused
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by ebakhaiyhe(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
This copper no get name. Na wao
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by princeakins(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
maxwelloweezy:
Jʊst ʟɨҡɛ plaɢɨռɢ ʋɨɖɛօ ɢaʍɛ ɢʀɛat ɨռռօʋatɨօռ ҡʊɖօs Mʀ ċօքɛʀ.ċɦɛċҡ ʍʏ sɨɢɢʏ

Realy impressive
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Angrymode: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Great craftsmanship!!!! As a gamer, I ain't impressed. Been playing such games since 1990s undecided

3 Likes

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by gcey2k(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Very nice initiative...

One thing about this post that has got me thinking is WHERE IS THE GUY'S NAME?

Why would the name of the NYSC director gen. be written and not that of the one who did the job

We have not given due credit...

2 Likes

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by sukkot: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
If this guy knows business, he just invented himself a world-class material that could fetch him (and investors) hundreds and possibly billions of Dollars.
nigga, this thing has been in every developed country since the 1960s. this shyttt aint fetching him nothing but recognition for his critical thinking skills. it may get him a job with a powerful tech company. daz all. they have one in the tesco shop where i do grocery so kids and teens can play on it while their parents shop lol. dats how common it is

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by adioolayi(m): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bolustic:
Kudos. It's worth appreciating

But can it reverse? Can't find side mirrors and other necessity for driving.
It is simply a simulation lab
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Afromalaika(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Disappointed in all of you that used the word "invent", go to AliExpress and search for virtual driving machine. You will be surprised with the answers.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
Great invention. Though, this simulator vehicle exist in Lagos state driving school.
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by freemile2ru: 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
He fabricated not invent, the video game was already existing, he only put the accessories(chair,monitor,CPU,keyboard, stirring wheels, and casing.) together in a way that it can aid learning how to drive. But becos all this egbons no sabi video game, so na like miracle to them. But any wch way the initiatives to put things together to aid something else shows good creativity and a good entrepreneurial skill. Kudos to him.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by PoorUgly(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is how GREAT businesses are born.

Looks like he fine tuned his final year project

He should desist from employee mentality and the seemly shallow security job gives and turn this into business.

After service he should open a workshop and start fabricating this and be selling.

It will make him very rich.
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by freemile2ru: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by dayjee: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
WoW!! this is great...kudos to the guy..
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by segdai001002003(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
This Driving Simulator is actually owned, compiled and packaged by Innovative Driving Institute, 9 Akilo Road Ogba Lagos.....It is an affilitiation with FRSC to train and retrain drivers, so as to reduce trafic jam on our roads. The Picture you see is an exhibition of SEAD Programme of NYSC Lagos, That Corper is one of our students and he was used for the Exhibition.... If you need the Driving Simulator you can contact us in the address in the banner poster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by idupaul: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
What part did he invent?

The desk , the software, or hardware ?

I need clarifications
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by bedfordng(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
nice one
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Chocho4real(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
The moment he goes abroad, bye bye to Nigeria. Those who value talents adopts him and give him all he wants and he start developing more then this for them. We can't count how many talented/gifted Nigerians we have lost to the whites, due to our mumu nature. Look at that Nigerian guy from the north, that designs vehicles for GM motors, Jelani or what's that his name again, a wizard.
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Krak(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Kudos are in order for this young man -a Corps member who has been specially recognized after fabricating an effective driver training workshop -where one can learn how to drive without necessary being in a vehicle. His work was inspected and by the Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brig-Gen. Sule Kazaure, BOI's Waheed Olagunju and other NYSC officials.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/corps-member-hailed-by-nysc-after.html

Its a driving simulator. Nice.
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by frprof(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
Before you know it, Aba and Nnewi will start cloning it
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Iseoluwani: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by segdai001002003(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
This Driving Simulator is actually owned, compiled and packaged by Innovative Driving Institute, 9 Akilo Road Ogba Lagos.....It is an affilitiation with FRSC to train and retrain drivers, so as to reduce trafic jam on our roads. The Picture you see is an exhibition of SEAD Programme of NYSC Lagos, That Corper is one of our students and he was used for the Exhibition.... If you need the Driving Simulator you can contact us in the address in the banner poster
ChangeIsCostant:
Kudos are in order for this young man -a Corps member who has been specially recognized after fabricating an effective driver training workshop -where one can learn how to drive without necessary being in a vehicle. His work was inspected and by the Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brig-Gen. Sule Kazaure, BOI's Waheed Olagunju and other NYSC officials.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/corps-member-hailed-by-nysc-after.html
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by litaninja(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
I don't understand...NO ONE HERE HAS PLAYED A DRIVING GAME WITH ONE OF THESE
invent gini??

5 Likes

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by tico1212(m): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
Na arcade video game jare... e just paint am road safety colour. Hehe

All i see is a desktop flat screen, keyboard and a car seat... def cpu go dey inside the cupboard.
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by enigma2007(m): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bolustic:
Kudos. It's worth appreciating

But can it reverse? Can't find side mirrors and other necessity for driving.

Looks like simulator!
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by akankemi1(f): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
people get brain for this naija ooo.
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by soberdrunk(m): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
In 2016!!!? Don't y'all read Tech blogs? If u carry this so called "invention" go remote village for China dem go pour u spit! Someone pls attach that "what type of nonsense" pic to this my post.........

1 Like

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
sukkot:
nigga, this thing has been in every developed country since the 1960s. this shyttt aint fetching him nothing but recognition for his critical thinking skills. it may get him a job with a powerful tech company. daz all. they have one in the tesco shop where i do grocery so kids and teens can play on it while their parents shop lol. dats how common it is
You obviously don't know business bro. I am looking at this thing from another perspective. This machine right here can be remodified into something entirely different. Mr. Akio Toyoda should be able to see things from my perspective.
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by gbens2000(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
ave not seen wat dis dude invented yet.i think modified could have been better undecided.nice stuff tho
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by seemyown: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
Though is a computer-like car of a thing, but come to think of it, the guy try... Even inside this economic hardship, he still Sabi think well... No dulling naija
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by UncleSnr(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
I came to check name oh!
So disappointed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe / “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks / Queen Ezinne Nwolisa, Miss NYSC Abuja Nigeria Adds One Today; Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.