Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos (57034 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch "B" Pre-mobilization Workshop / Nysc Post Camp Ict Free Training Workshop On Sat.14th Oct / The Best CDS Group In Bayelsa State Invents Incinerator As Its Final Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by ademusiwa14: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
[size=28pt]invented, you are all illiterate [/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by bittertruthz: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Kudos are in order for this young man -a Corps member who has been specially recognized after fabricating an effective driver training workshop -where one can learn how to drive without necessary being in a vehicle. His work was inspected and by the Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brig-Gen. Sule Kazaure, BOI's Waheed Olagunju and other NYSC officials.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/corps-member-hailed-by-nysc-after.html

This is crap. Nigeria is in deep trouble to recognize child's play as advancement.
Its a game app. Its even in google app stores. Its in your phone. The remote or joystick controlling it is in the steering connected by USB or blue-tooth to a computer.
Everything is assembled. There is nothing there manufactured by him or in Nigeria except that blue platform supposedly acting as a table.

HE TRY, NO DOUBT MAY GOD BLESS HIM............ BUT THIS ON NATIONAL NEWS AS AN ACHIEVEMENT BY BSC. GRADUATE IS A NATIONAL DISGRACE.
1. You can do same in your bedroom on your small laptop. Just buy joystick that is built like a car steering.
2. Download the app in app store.

The one i enjoy playing now is flight. Very difficult to land and i often lost in the air and run out of fuel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by teemy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

Me too

All I can see is a SIMULATED EFFECTS VIDEO GAME.

my opinion tho....
Hope potholes were added to the streets as we are talking real life situations.
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Okaakoko(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
this one na car race game
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Dapsin2901: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
I love this even heaven confirm it and I pray may almighty God take him to places
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by vislabraye(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
Is that a simulator ? Kudos to him.
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by sukkot: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
You obviously don't know business bro. I am looking at this thing from another perspective. This machine right here can be remodified into something entirely different. Mr. Akio Toyoda should be able to see things from my perspective.
and like i said ? this machine has been around since the sixties. in fact this machine is now a dinosaur relegated to arcades and supermarkets in developed countries. the new simulations for driving test are a lot more sophisticated today and much more computerized. what this nigga created is an arcade game. end off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by bittertruthz: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
may God help us in this country. No wonder a mechanical engineer can not fix his car. The people calling this invention are moronz.
my 12 years old cousin in Federal govt. college along Badagary road can do better.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Orikinla(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Kudos are in order for this young man -a Corps member who has been specially recognized after fabricating an effective driver training workshop -where one can learn how to drive without necessary being in a vehicle. His work was inspected and by the Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brig-Gen. Sule Kazaure, BOI's Waheed Olagunju and other NYSC officials.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/corps-member-hailed-by-nysc-after.html
Great achievement.
One of the nation builders of the Nigerian Dream of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa in the 21st century.

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by ClitRaider: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Pls someone should tell me the name of this machine grin grin cheesy cheesy
Na car race arcade game.
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by comeandmarry: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
He 4 jus buy ps na
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
sukkot:
and like i said ? this machine has been around since the sixties. in fact this machine is now a dinosaur relegated to arcades and supermarkets in developed countries. the new simulations for driving test are a lot more sophisticated today and much more computerized. what this nigga created is an arcade game. end off
Hey Chief Captain Sukkot! I dey prostrate for ground grin

I was equally amazed to see people admiring this. Of course, the guy should be encouraged to develop his skills and innovate, but this machine exists since like before I was born. We even had one very similar to this at home here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by push23: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
tongue

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Richy4(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
I saw similar thing on The Big Bang Theory when Sheldon wanted to learn how to drive at home because none of his friends were willing to be his driver anymore.....
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
sukkot:
Man are you bored or depressed? I am not arguing against the fact that this stuff is a driving arcade game. I am saying this stuff could be remodified into something good for the automobile industry.
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by rhymaholic: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
highly commendable
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by okusebi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
this is not new... nigerians and copy
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by otipoju(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

Me too

All I can see is a SIMULATED EFFECTS VIDEO GAME.

my opinion tho....

You took the words out of my mouth. The guy just assembled a video game console and built a cupboard for it.

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by sukkot: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Man are you bored or depressed? I am not arguing against the fact that this stuff is a driving arcade game. I am saying this stuff could be remodified into something good for the automobile industry.
if they found it useful they woulda done it a long time ago. like i said this thang has been around for over 40 years
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by sukkot: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
LoJ:

Hey Chief Captain Sukkot! I dey prostrate for ground grin

I was equally amazed to see people admirating this. Of course, the guy should be encouraged to develop his skills and innovate, but this machine exists like since before I was born. We even had one very similar to this at home here.
yeah that thang has been around forever. its a dinosaur. lol. trust all is well bro
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by elitebmb: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Waste of time and resources inventing what Nigerians would not want to patronize! Better find a good job and do, stop trying to gain cheap popularity for an impractical game toy! You can get a decent job as a professional driver with the avengers.
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by elitebmb: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Waste of time and resources inventing what Nigerians would not want to patronize! Better find a good job and do, stop trying to gain cheap popularity for an impractical game toy! You can get a decent job as a professional driver with the avengers. The closest woman in the picture is not even happy for a show of hypocrisy!
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by MrKamar(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Virtual simulation games. Not new!
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by ogtavia(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
did he also create the driving simulator...but not to be a wet blanket...he really did good..he is a genius..
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by teshyberry(f): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Pls someone should tell me the name of this machine grin grin cheesy cheesy

It's a driving machine!
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by millerRoman: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
While some copers are inventing, some others are busy sleeping with other people's wives cool
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by muller101(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
Simulator. Looks like he is playing car racing game.
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by fakati(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Can someone tell us the name and use of this machine
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
Invent like seriously, the same thing I saw in Lagos camp during the SAED lecture,not only invention he gave birth to it.

1 Like

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Odeyinigbin(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
callmelanner:

Was about to say the same

Na bad belle go kill some pple
Una junior brother dey do better things
Una open una junck dey condem am
Una nid special deliverance o
Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by callmelanner(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

Na bad belle go kill some pple
Una junior brother dey do better things
Una open una junck dey condem am
Una nid special deliverance o
Ode nie(mumu) ... Like ur name implies
If you check through the thread thoroughly , you will realise it's not a new invention and people have made something better so STFU

2 Likes

Re: Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
looks like a video game is locked in that cabin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe / “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks / Queen Ezinne Nwolisa, Miss NYSC Abuja Nigeria Adds One Today; Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.