Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road (50908 Views)

Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University / Lagos Trains And Employs 100 Firemen (Photos) / N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by adejaresalami1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
All well said....i suppose all you are saying is going to school of no use abi
Manseydour:

Argh! I'm sick of our mentality in Nigeria. Do you think school is everything. We need money to start school, to remain in school and to get job after school;that's even if it is available at all. Why spend millions of naira and hours at an Institute that may not fetch you anything in the end when you would do better in investing it somewhere else.
As far as I am concerned, Nigerians have seen school as a gateway to employment, success, and wealth. We don't learn from others mistake. We keep doing the same thing over and over again.
If the goal of going to school is getting a good job, he has secured the goal and that doesn't mean he won't be earning and contented than our PhD holders.

And for the knowledge and exposure you acquire at school, you can get them without going to school. Just buy your books and read them at your preferred time . That way no lecturer will be harassing you with poor grades. You'll even be more versatile in your studies.
Until we realize that not only the knowledge at school can be acquired by other means, and that school doesn't guarantee our success in life, life will remain hard for most people in this country.
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Koats14(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Una no sabi Nigerian mode of Citizenship abi? He probably aquired Nigerian citizenship by birth(domicile). Please get the 1999 constitution. It is available in pdfs and free, search Google.
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
Francis95:

what is this one really saying

What the phuck is white Nigerian??. That man is not white. What did he employ the boy as? The young man doesn't need to be taken advantage of by some mutha phucka. He should've told us he is paying his tuition fees to study architecture to realise his potential and accomplish his dreams.

He could be in some slavery shyte washing cars and other menial jobs for this Arab.

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by chaiks: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
A good one. Dear baba God, reason my matter father. I know my testimony is underway.
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by bigiyaro(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Employed to do what?
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by johnaruson(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Good, thanks for the employment, but don't steal his works without payment, otherwise the whole Nairalanders will come after you.
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Onlymewakacum(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
dainformant:
"For those still hustling and struggling, just keep doing what you know how to do best and success will locate you". A young man identified as Richard can attest to the following statement after luck smiled on him due to his raw talent. The 17-year-old prototype designer got employed by an Abuja-based businessman and entertainer -who spotted him on the road recently...See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/abuja-based-businessman-employs-17-yr.html

Good hustle pays.. congrats to the guy. Thumbs up white Nigerian
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Tellemall: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
MadCow1:
White Nigerian? angry angry

We need a Donald trump that will deport these illegal immigrants and build us a wall.. angry And we will make Ghana pay for the Wall. angry

#MakeNigeriaGreatAgain..

Lol.

White Nigerian. Oxymoronic name.

The Ghana part grin
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by waleylagboy: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
golddiamond860:
I tap into this favour.. .. .. soon everytin will be over. I thank God for my tomoro. Am happy for dis guy change of level

quantum leap....glory to glory
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by gatiano(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
These oyibos sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by abdulwastecx(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
konfesor:
White Nigerian is more Nigerian than most Nairalanders, wait until u hear him yarning and yabbing. Kind gesture from him anyway. I was privi to serve with him @ nasarawa nysc camp

What is the privilege there... Serving with a brown skin Paki, Indian, Syrian or Lebanese?

Light, white, yellow black, green etc can be a Nigerian if they are allowed by low but looking at someone as something special because of their skin color is stupid and absurd to me.

Colonialism, poverty, and undervelopmenr couple with religious portrayer of good and bad as really dealt with the mind of an average dark skin people
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by coobboy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
He's not white undecided
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by abdulwastecx(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
gbosaa:

What the phuck is white Nigerian??. That man is not white. What did he employ the boy as? The young man doesn't need to be taken advantage of by some mutha phucka. He should've told us he is paying his tuition fees to study architecture to realise his potential and accomplish his dreams.

He could be in some slavery shyte washing cars and other menial jobs for this Arab.

You are right bro... He is no white, some brain skin Lebanese I guess. Objectively, no one is white or black, we are just people of different shade of color, nose type and hair texture.

If he was born in Nigeria, he is a Nigerian irrespective of his color or the nationality of his parent. Most of us fail to realized that 20% of all northerners are from niger and Chad... But because they all look like use we just don't know. So many people in South west are from Benin, Togo and ivory cost, we just don't know because they look like us.

We also a serious problem of self esteem and brainwashed mindset about superiority of light skin people, even when such people are from messed up countries like Indians, Pakistan, Lebanon or Egypt, the moment we see them, we inherently believe they must be smarter or superior.... I think that is what lack of history and too much religious indoctrination had cause

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by kings09(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
My point is wen u use white or black, it's sounds racist n Nigeria doesn't need dat. We have enuf issues affecting d country alredy. Nigerians shld be regarded as Nigerians. Simple. Let's not invent another problem(racism) where it need not exist
konfesor:
White Nigerian is more Nigerian than most Nairalanders, wait until u hear him yarning and yabbing. Kind gesture from him anyway. I was privi to serve with him @ nasarawa nysc camp
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by danidee10(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Nigeria now have whites?? grin grin

i tire o

but wait aren't you JAPANESEnigerian cheesy
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Skywalker5(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
MadCow1:

We need a Donald trump that will deport these illegal immigrants and build us a wall.. angry And we will make Ghana pay for the Wall. angry

#MakeNigeriaGreatAgain..

You really have the disease grin
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Francis95(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
MadCow1:

You must be an illegal immigrant as well. angry

I'm an Igbo dude bruh
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Francis95(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
MadCow1:

You must be an illegal immigrant as well. angry

I'm an Igbo dude bruh
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by mrSTRYKS(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
room089:
Congrats boy!

But what was he employed as?

I think the man should have sent him to school or a place to enhance his potentials and thereafter the employment thing would follow.

But all the same, God bless you sir oga white nigerian.

Nigerians with their always 'u should ve done it like this or like that' what happened to encouraging the helper to keep up the good work and congratulating the young boy.. Education is just a road to good life not the only road...keep yur opinion to urself and when you re able to pick someone off the streets do it yur own way.
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Skmoda360(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
theripper3:
This life ehn, in a twinkle of an eye, one can transform from the position of lack to abundance .

Helpers of destiny , I strategically position myself for upliftment in Jesus name .

Oya fire fire fire .
emi orun oya enter and let the enemy be scattered.
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by fanficgirl(f): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
He isn't white he's Lebanese. Stop with this inferiority complex.
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by harridon710(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
this car no go bad if I but am oo, in fact of to the market.
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by lobiologs(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
That's why I love the saying "whatever worth doing, is worth doing well" and don't be an A-hole about it...
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
oh Lord please allow my helper to locate me
dainformant:
"For those still hustling and struggling, just keep doing what you know how to do best and success will locate you". A young man identified as Richard can attest to the following statement after luck smiled on him due to his raw talent. The 17-year-old prototype designer got employed by an Abuja-based businessman and entertainer -who spotted him on the road recently...See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/abuja-based-businessman-employs-17-yr.html
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Jok3r(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
dainformant:

isokay.....
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Nickymezor(f): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nice
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by delishpot: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
MadCow1:

#MakeNigeriaGreatAgain..

See vex grin grin grin
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
MadCow1:

#MakeNigeriaGreatAgain..
Guy you nearly use laugh kill me.
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
whick kind of topic headin is dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians With Advanced Degrees But Without Jobs / Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs / If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.