Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Best Games Yet To Come - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Games Yet To Come (3307 Views)

2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play / Five Best Games For Infinix Note 4 Pro / The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Games Yet To Come by Booyakasha(f): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Games Yet To Come by cao(f): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
I'm pretty stoked for Horizon Zero Dawn & Spider-Man. And Detrot has bucketloads potential, if done right.

EDIT: Autocorrect is the devil.

1 Like

Re: Best Games Yet To Come by Booyakasha(f): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2016
cao:
I'm pretty stoked for Horizon Zero Dawn & Spider-Man. And Detrot has bucketload soft potential, of done right.
Yeah Spider-Man looks very promising, i watched the gameplay trailer and it's really sick. I'm down for GOW and hell.. Detroit becomes human is going to be sick as well.. lets just wait and see how it goes..
Re: Best Games Yet To Come by Stancity(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2016
Am liking DAYS GONE... Am not a fan of FPS... I Prefer TPS format in Games...
Re: Best Games Yet To Come by cao(f): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Booyakasha:

Yeah Spider-Man looks very promising, i watched the gameplay trailer and it's really sick. I'm down for GOW and hell.. Detroit becomes human is going to be sick as well.. lets just wait and see how it goes..
I was down for GOW before the E3 gameplay, now I'm just waiting a bit. It's seems a big change from single player hack and slash to single player father & son co-op, I'll wait to see more.
Re: Best Games Yet To Come by PMPhoenix(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
cao:

I was down for GOW before the E3 gameplay, now I'm just waiting a bit. It's seems a big change from single player hack and slash to single player father & son co-op, I'll wait to see more.

Skyrim influence and RPG elements are too heavy, it might fall the traditional GOW fans' balls and reviews might be mixed

2 Likes

Re: Best Games Yet To Come by akocce(m): 2:04am On Jul 24, 2016
PMPhoenix:

Skyrim influence and RPG elements are too heavy, it might fall the traditional GOW fans' balls and reviews might be mixed
some peeps are actually cool with the changes... I'm cool with it... If dat will make it a beta and longer experience...
Re: Best Games Yet To Come by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
The very fact you put COD.

Killed my vibes
Re: Best Games Yet To Come by Booyakasha(f): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
IgotYourBackFam:
The very fact you put COD.

Killed my vibes
and why is that?
Lalasticlala; Dominique; myd44
Re: Best Games Yet To Come by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Booyakasha:

and why is that?

Their futuristic FPS theme has been beaten to a pulp...I would enjoy BF1 Crushing them in sales this year

1 Like

Re: Best Games Yet To Come by Emeka71(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2016
Football games are always exciting.
Re: Best Games Yet To Come by Booyakasha(f): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Emeka71:
Football games are always exciting.
ikr
Re: Best Games Yet To Come by AKBliv010(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
In order of preference
Battlefield 1
Mafia III
Gears of War
Horizon Zero Dawn
Deux Ex - Mankind Divided
God of War

1 Like

Re: Best Games Yet To Come by Gbemiie: 12:34am On Aug 05, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Xbox One Kinect / Ppssp Highlycompressed Games Gow Now 92mb And Others Less Than A Gb / PS3 Slim 320GB With One Pad And 10 Installed Games For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.