Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? (1485 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sex this sex that, cute guys are not machines, thats how i encountered one girl last month, she thought i was going to ask her for sex buh i didn't she was disapppinted, she told everybody that am gay
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
That's how most of them think, yet they pretend a lot
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Vendoor(f): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
So every junk is now posted on Nairaland undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Suspectzero(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Because what use is she to you if you aren't fucking her. She can't be your friend so what were you looking for with her if not her Punpun.
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by osesology(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lol! am glad we all have that in common, l'm not the only one suffering it. *theyjustdontgetit*
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by ajasbaba(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Vendoor:

that's why they call it nairaland.
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by wordbank(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
All I know is
I go yansh you if u wan know weda I get self control
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Section8(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
You sef why you no do the needful
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Rexhenrex(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
yea and now every one we claim cute and handsome so cool! Btw op suffering from over cuteness ain't got no d.p same with his cute colleagues....#but thats none of my business tho *what do i know afterall av not suffered it team wor-gly
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by babyfaceafrica: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Most cute guys are one minute guys ask trapqueen....its not by cute o
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Section8:
You sef why you no do the needful
i know where to get sex if am hungering for sex, and sex is planned
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Dharneehell(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Zceesneh:
Sex this sex that, cute guys are not machines, thats how i encountered one girl last month, she thought i was going to ask her for sex buh i didn't she was disapppinted, she told everybody that am gay
My niqqa, you think you're cute? Then I'm Justin Bieber
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Section8(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Zceesneh:
i know where to get sex if am hungering for sex, and sex is planned
hian still it was free pussy, freely given at that, takers never lack guy
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
this is the story of my life... Itan aye mi.
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
Since I'm not handsome, let me observe the comments of the handsome dudes cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Sexxkillz: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
See worwor pikin dey form handsome. . .
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by osesology(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rexhenrex:
yea and now every one we claim cute and handsome so cool! Btw op suffering from over cuteness ain't got no d.p same with his cute colleagues....#but thats none of my business tho *what do i know afterall av not suffered it team wor-gly

Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sexxkillz:
u haven't seen me before
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Audray(f): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Op
Are u tryin to tell us that you're"cute"? Cute is a word I reserve for Puppies,cats,babies,lacy underwear and Spongebob. Are you any of those things? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Rexhenrex(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=osesology post=47760316][/quote]
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Ranchhoddas: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Audray:
Op
Are u tryin to tell us that you're"cute"? Cute is a word I reserve for Puppies,cats,babies,lacy underwear and Spongebob. Are you any of those things? undecided
My thoughts exactly.
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
I don't tink neglecting a lady jxt once would make her color u a gay

Since u aren't a gay,,,,,,, don't get worried much.
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by princeakins(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
HAndsome or nt, cute or not, such can happn anyday to anybody... she wantd it, buh u wrnt in d mood, so she was disapointed.
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by confistified(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
Audray:
Op
Evening ma
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Vendoor:

Oga no complain, Servant dey complain...

Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by hertz9te(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
what other reason would a guy want 2 keep a girl for?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by czarr(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Most cute guys are one minute guys ask trapqueen....its not by cute o
I can see why you'll think that!
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by babyfaceafrica: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
czarr:
I can see why you'll think that!
y
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by czarr(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sexxkillz:
kelechukwu clap for yourself well done grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
hertz9te:
what other reason would a guy want 2 keep a girl for?
u think with ur dick, am not with condom, i just met u today, u expect me to sex her, i don't carry condoms around
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by AbroadBabe(f): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
Zceesneh:
pic or else
Re: Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
AbroadBabe:
pic or else
u want sex too? U look hot, u look familiar, can we get to know each other better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh! How I've Missed Romanceland / Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (BAN); Notice!notice!!notice!! / Poll: Guys Which Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.