Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) (5020 Views)

15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by marycool18(f): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
So let's do this guys...

I'm learning too.. kiss cheesy

Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by cruzita(f): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH U TELEMUNDO

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by Cutehector(m): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
As if these nigerian girls even know how to kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by sinaj(f): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Story
Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by Amiano(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Akiko

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nice one cool

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by marycool18(f): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lol you pipo wee not kee me cheesy
Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by Sexxkillz: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
Na government work?

6 Likes

Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by ucnwafor(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Learners spotted

Kwantinew
Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by curvysola(f): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
after all that planning and your mouth smells cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by Asquare49(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Who get time for all dis slow motion Wen u can just bite her lips n shot ur tongue in her throat grin

2 Likes

Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by AbroadBabe(f): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is rape undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by Checked86: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Na government work?
I tire o! From correct CV to correct kissing. The highest respect I have given to Kiss was to close my eyes.
Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by darlingtito(f): 12:02am On Jul 22, 2016
cheesy
cruzita:
Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by faith551(m): 12:08am On Jul 22, 2016
That pic looks so damn cool, where can I get a woman that looks at me like that, anybody?
Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by mayyorr01(m): 7:15am On Jul 22, 2016
Not gonna try that early in the morning....u know wat I mean? OP
Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by idinc(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2016
cruzita:
like seriously,thats like all they teach!
Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by foolinlove(f): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2016
AbroadBabe:
This is rape undecided

First thing I thought as well.

But seriously - kissing properly open your damn lips. You can't kiss for more than one second with lips closed. So sick of adult men who kiss for long time with lips closed.
Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by IamLEGEND1: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2016
AbroadBabe:
This is rape undecided
foolinlove:
First thing I thought as well.

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by foolinlove(f): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

The actions are forceful and infer restraint of the woman. Restraint isn't required. If a woman likes this, she will let you know over the course of your relationship.

Nothing wrong with us. Something wrong with you if you think this is the "right" way to kiss a woman. Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by IamLEGEND1: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Something wrong with you if you think this is the "right" way to kiss a woman. Different strokes for different folks.
same goes for you.
There isn't exactly a RIGHT way to kiss a woman,you have to constantly fine-tune ur methodologies to the likings of ur partner.
bt what i don't get is How this,in any way alludes to ràpe?
obviously,you might be a bit of a control freak as the thought of leaving urself at the mercy of ur partner,even during an act as sensual as a lip lock freaks you out.(I mean that in a nice way of coz)
I'm not buying into the whole "hispanic soap opera" vibe I'm getting off the thing myself,but I don't see anything wrong with it either.
I think the OP is going for an erotíc kind of body movement, not forceful or violent.

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by foolinlove(f): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
same goes for you.
There isn't exactly a RIGHT way to kiss a woman,you have to constantly fine-tune ur methodologies to the likings of ur partner.
bt what i don't get is How this,in any way alludes to rape?
obviously,you might be a bit of a control freak as the thought of leaving urself at the mercy of ur partner,even during an act as sensual as a lip lock freaks you out.(I mean that in a nice way of coz)
I'm not buying into the whole "hispanic soap opera" vibe I'm getting off the thing myself,but I don't see anything wrong with it either.
I think the OP is going for an erotíc kind of body movement, not forceful or violent.

I don't take umbridge at restraint. You don't know anything about my sex life.

I take umbridge at the assertion that the "right" way to kiss a woman is to restrain her. Imagine that happening on the first date - having your legs forced apart and held against a wall. That screams rape.

There are lots of immature, ill-educated and inexperienced men who read this forum and they shouldn't be lead to believe this is "right".
Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2016
Unless you are dating the lady or super sure that the lady in question is dying for you and longing for a kiss, don't try this.

You will be charged with assault. grin

Or you will be insulted or assaulted by the lady grin

Too much Telemundo is making these girls fantasize. They don't even read novel's anymore. Having a first kiss and then you are probing with your tongue? Really? Hahahahahah. Sorry, your first kiss please don't probe! There is still some uncertainty, some slight embarrassment, you might just gross her out.

I digress, I used to like it when ladies of my generation read Hints, Hearts, Mills and Boons etc. We the guys read Chase and hide to read Lolly and Better Lover. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by IamLEGEND1: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't take umbridge at restraint. You don't know anything about my sex life.

I take umbridge at the assertion that the "right" way to kiss a woman is to restrain her. Imagine that happening on the first date - having your legs forced apart and held against a wall. That screams rape.

There are lots of immature, ill-educated and inexperienced men who read this forum and they shouldn't be led to believe this is "right".
On the first date? shocked #LoL better whip out the pepper spray.
bt i get where you're coming from now.
I assumed the hypothetical couple to be in an already established relationship.
So,my bad.
Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by IamLEGEND1: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

I digress, I used to like it when ladies of my generation read Hints, Hearts, Mills and Boons etc. We the guys read Chase and hide to read Lolly and Better Lover. cheesy

Negative,good sir
Real men read psycho,Frankenstein,For whom the bell tolls etc. grin cool
Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Negative,good sir
Real men read psycho,Frankenstein,For whom the bell tolls etc. grin cool

"Real men"? Hahahahahahahah

Humans will always create a way to make themselves feel good. Ok, I accept. smiley
Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by torqque7(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
marycool18:
So let's do this guys...

I'm learning too.. kiss cheesy

undecidedOK lesson learned,oya bring yourself here asap let me practice what I have learnt..

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by classichsy(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2016
Nigeria girls be like. What are you doing. You hurting me.
Re: The Right Way To Kiss A Lady (adults Only) by drunkpunk(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
AbroadBabe:
This is rape undecided
I disagree with you babe. It's just a better way of teaching you to control anxiety

(1) (Reply)

Meehn Dis Is Wickedness (picx) / See This Crazy Whatsapp Chat(Pic) / How A Married Man Was Raped By Two Ladies In Ajegunle, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.