Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,235 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! (65006 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2009
West Bromwich Albion manager Roberto Di Matteo claimed Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere used "insulting" language towards his winger Jerome Thomas during the 2-0 Carling Cup third round victory, though Arsène Wenger claimed to be deaf to it.

The pair were then seen to exchange angry words before Thomas lashed out, leaving referee Lee Mason with little option but to brandish a straight red card.

Wenger's selective sight when his players are involved in controversy is well known but the Frenchman added deafness to his list of touchline ailments, speaking with his tongue firmly in his cheek.

"I don't know what happened," he said. "My eyes are not great and my ears are even worse!

"I couldn't hear anything from the touchline. But I don't know. It looked like Thomas responded, reacted, and in these cases you always need to control your nerves

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/arsenal/6221444/Arsenals-Jack-Wilshere-in-Carling-Cup-row-but-Arsene-Wenger-sees-and-hears-nothing.html

If na Adebayor, Van Rapist would have been in the streets carrying placards

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tayoccu(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2009
gerroutofhia!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2009
dayokanu, donkeyanu, we know u av suddenly developed a crush on the togolese, please keep your perversions to yourself, or better still restrict it to your nazi thread.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2009
Gayyners how market??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by jalether(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2009
dayokanu:

Gayyners how market??

DK why you dey torment gayners now, Is their 4 trophyless seasons and still counting not hurtful enough cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2009
gay leather,,,,,,Arsenal is not into S & M, dats for the nazi u r talking to. Ya'll should scoot over to the nazi thread and have ur fill!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tayoccu(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2009
you tell em slimshay grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
S & M, You sure knw all the terminologies. I see tayoccu is doing a good job on your behind
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2009
better scoot off quickly donkeyanu, if not he'll get started with tobi before you get there!!!! or are u denying your boyfriend now?!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tayoccu(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2009
@donkeyanu
heehaw you better run off to your bayern monkey thread, Adebuywhore's waiting for you with a big jar of vasiline. grin

I'm out.
see y'all tomorrow.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2009
@DayoKanu
Funny how Adebayor is now your hero(and many others) yet, when he was at Arsenal, u called him names like 'Otubayor'.
If we could dig up all your previous hate posts on ADE, one would agree with the saying that 'modern day footie fans have fickle minds' tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by mukina2: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2009
adegoat is his latest crush grin after Kanu cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by debosky(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2009
Again, Ignore! cheesy

Nice for Watts to open his account for the club and I was glad to see Vela back as well - the more options the better. cool

Good to see Szezsny (?) in good form saving shots right left and centre - maybe we should give him a run instead of Mannone. It wasn't 6-0 like Sheffield W'day, but this is the leading team in League 1 so it's still a good result.

@ mystical can you give us your account of how it felt to be in the stadium? I'm hearing they're really 'Arsenalizing' the stadium now - starting with the glorious banner on the outside showing the club's history and stars. cool

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2009
AdEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by debosky(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2009
move on dude - Arsenal has won three games and scored 9 goals since then. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by saworoide: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2009
dayokanu:

AdEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

@dayokanu, I wonder how many of this poster of ade you've got in your room. Hasn't the incident been overflogged by your likes?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 5:55am On Sep 24, 2009
Picture of slimshay

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 7:09am On Sep 24, 2009
dayokanu:

Me, Dayokanu, on my rites of passage to manhood, before i was sold to slavery in doocheland!!.

Donkeyanu, laugh wan kill me die for hia!!!!  grin  grin  grin  had to spell it out in full!!! walahi u are a real donkey!!!!  grin  grin  grin

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by proudly9ja(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2009
debosky:

Again, Ignore! cheesy

Nice for Watts to open his account for the club and I was glad to see Vela back as well - the more options the better. cool

Good to see Szezsny (?) in good form saving shots right left and centre - maybe we should give him a run instead of Mannone. It wasn't 6-0 like Sheffield W'day, but this is the leading team in League 1 so it's still a good result.

@ mystical can you give us your account of how it felt to be in the stadium? I'm hearing they're really 'Arsenalizing' the stadium now - starting with the glorious banner on the outside showing the club's history and stars. cool

Abeg no demote West Brom o! They are the leading team in the Championship not league one smiley add to that they beat Middlesborough 5-0 the weekend before this match.

Draws for the next round is at 12 noon on saturday.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2009
debosky:

It wasn't 6-0 like Sheffield W'day, but this is the leading team in League 1 so it's still a good result.

No debosky it was sheffield united we beat 6-0 and at that time i think they were also the leaders of the championship. Good win both ways.

I am yet to see highlights of the game, i will even love to see the full match, so if anyone has got it please help a brov out. Primarily cos id like to see Sonderos' game and what he might have learnt at Milan. Also Randall cos of all the stick he's been getting by the 'experts' and Watts playing a full game.

Meanwhile anyone knows where ~Gooner~ is at? Havent seen him lately.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2009
^^ True talk . Missing his sermons. sad
Victoria Concordia Crescit
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by mukina2: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2009
edoyad:

^^ True talk . Missing his sermons. sad
Victoria Concordia Crescit
u sef. .why u say na sermons? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2009
^^ Mk2, any time i read his blog/posts, i come out invigorated, like i just attending a good service with inspiring non properity message grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by mukina2: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2009
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2009
So as the Mod/Wenger of this thread it is your duty to go and bring him back . Because unlike Adebayor he is still wanted here grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tayoccu(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2009
i concur!!! grin grin grin grin

we miss you ~gooner~
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by mukina2: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2009
he will come soon grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tayoccu(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2009
ok!

BTW whose seen the red scummie (~sauron~)?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2009
^^
Now that's an Adebayor here grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2009
Red and white army. Has gooner been located?
Muki, wassup wiv preview, hope it comes up today.
As for the red scummie he is over at the SAF thread defending Wenger and Demento against the donkey. Take one clap jare Suara.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tayoccu(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2009
the red scummie defending AW? shocked shocked shocked

never tot the day would come.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tayoccu(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2009
Philippe Senderos admits that returning to Arsenal in the summer felt like "coming home".

The Swiss defender spent last season on loan at AC Milan and arrived back in England with his future up in the air. Many expected Senderos to leave Emirates Stadium during the transfer window but he is still an Arsenal player and made his first appearance for the Club since May 2008 when he helped the young Gunners keep a clean sheet and beat West Brom in the Carling Cup.

With Johan Djourou sidelined with a long-term knee injury, Senderos is challenging for a regular spot in Arsène Wenger's side. And he admits he is still in love with Arsenal and London.

"Returning here felt like coming back home, definitely," he told the Official Matchday Programme.

"It has been a bit frustrating because I thought I might have been more involved. Another difficulty has been that at the beginning of the season I thought I was on my way. If I was not going to be playing, I wanted to find something else, but then Johan Djourou sustained an injury, which was really unfortunate for him, and the Club needed me to stay.

"I had a few possibilities, but in the end it wasn’t the right thing for the Club or me. I’ll say this to anyone – I love London and love Arsenal, and wanted to stay here, but obviously I need to feature around the team."

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/senderos-my-return-feels-like-coming-home

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Vs Chelsea EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 24th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.