Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Gurus Please Review My Site Cos I Want 2 Know Why I Was Not Approved For Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Gurus Please Review My Site Cos I Want 2 Know Why I Was Not Approved For Adsense (748 Views)

How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site / Your Adsense Not Approved? Your Best Alternative Is Here. / 7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus Please Review My Site Cos I Want 2 Know Why I Was Not Approved For Adsense by waikiki(m): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
second time now i have been rejected

www.doctorlagos.com.ng

please be blunt and can anyone sell adsense for 5k for me?
Re: Gurus Please Review My Site Cos I Want 2 Know Why I Was Not Approved For Adsense by brianromel(m): 12:26am On Jul 22, 2016
Hi Waikiki

So I checked your site

Have to say I love the site layout, looks like your running it on WordPress which good.

But

Google will always look at traffic stats for your site before they admit you for absence.

And what kind of stats does Google look for before they allow adsense for any site.

500 or more page views per day.

This is where you ask yourself. How many page views per day am I getting?

If it's low, then you ask yourself, how do I increase it.

Hopefully, you have your site set up on Google search console and Google analytics is running for your site.

If you have and they are, then you need to pay attention to how people find your site on Google.

Hopefully you know of how to do this.
Re: Gurus Please Review My Site Cos I Want 2 Know Why I Was Not Approved For Adsense by waikiki(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2016
brianromel:
Hi Waikiki

So I checked your site

Have to say I love the site layout, looks like your running it on WordPress which good.

But

Google will always look at traffic stats for your site before they admit you for absence.

And what kind of stats does Google look for before they allow adsense for any site.

500 or more page views per day.

This is where you ask yourself. How many page views per day am I getting?

If it's low, then you ask yourself, how do I increase it.

Hopefully, you have your site set up on Google search console and Google analytics is running for your site.

If you have and they are, then you need to pay attention to how people find your site on Google.

Hopefully you know of how to do this.

thank you very much.

The site is actually a blogger site.

then about traffic, i don't have traffic in the region you mentioned but in all the research i did, they all stated that traffic is not a requirement.

just unique posts and i bleeping wrote all those posts on there.

but i'll take your advice and work on traffic.

cheers!
Re: Gurus Please Review My Site Cos I Want 2 Know Why I Was Not Approved For Adsense by BloggerToheeb(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
@ BRIANROMEL, I will not agree you must have a minumun of 500 traffic before applying for adsense.

My blog was approved with readers that are not up to 30.

at WAIKIKI, let us hear google reply on your application status. That could give more insight.
Re: Gurus Please Review My Site Cos I Want 2 Know Why I Was Not Approved For Adsense by Richiebill(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
@ BRIANROMEL, I will not agree you must have a minumun of 500 traffic before applying for adsense.

at WAIKIKI, let us hear google reply on your application status. That could give more insight.

Dear sir, I take God beg you (1)
Bikonu (2)
Please (3)
help me!

I have - uhm lemme say - tried to design a free blog at least for a start today, though I've been trying for long. But today, at least I tried to some extent.
So, i'm planning to start writing from tomorrow. My Niche is mainly on Fashion, Lifestyle, Celebs, Weird facts all from the world and stuffs then probably buy a domain name after writing up to 20 posts. Is that okay? and can I buy a domain name from another platform apart from wordpress which I currently have the free blog on, and host it somewhere else because of the fees? I'll be grateful for your assistance. The blog is shokiexpress.
Re: Gurus Please Review My Site Cos I Want 2 Know Why I Was Not Approved For Adsense by BloggerToheeb(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Richiebill:

Bikonu (2)
Please (3)
help me!

I have - uhm lemme say - tried to design a free blog at least for a start today, though I've been trying for long. But today, at least I tried to some extent.
So, i'm planning to start writing from tomorrow. My Niche is mainly on Fashion, Lifestyle, Celebs, Weird facts all from the world and stuffs then probably buy a domain name after writing up to 20 posts. Is that okay? and can I buy a domain name from another platform apart from wordpress which I currently have the free blog on, and host it somewhere else because of the fees? I'll be grateful for your assistance. The blog is shokiexpress.
The thing is you don't know a little damn thing concerning design. i can't even see any post. SHOKI, your problem is complex but can still be simplified if you do as i say.
Reply if you read.

waiting for your reply.
Re: Gurus Please Review My Site Cos I Want 2 Know Why I Was Not Approved For Adsense by Richiebill(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
The thing is you don't know a little damn thing concerning design. i can't even see any post. SHOKI, your problem is complex but can still be simplified if you do as i say.
Reply if you read.

waiting for your reply.
Okay, move it. Thanks
Re: Gurus Please Review My Site Cos I Want 2 Know Why I Was Not Approved For Adsense by bedfordng(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
waikiki:
second time now i have been rejected

www.doctorlagos.com.ng

please be blunt and can anyone sell adsense for 5k for me?
i believe they gave you a reason. Work on the reason. Also, make sure you stay clear from looking for 5k adsense or you may get scammed
Re: Gurus Please Review My Site Cos I Want 2 Know Why I Was Not Approved For Adsense by brianromel(m): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
BloggerToheeb:

That's impressive blogger toheed

That your site got approved on just 30 page views a day.

Might I ask what niche your site is in and how many blog post you have on your site.

Hope you don't mind my asking
Re: Gurus Please Review My Site Cos I Want 2 Know Why I Was Not Approved For Adsense by brianromel(m): 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Richiebill:

Bikonu (2)
Please (3)
help me!

Hi Richie

It's good you chose to start with a free blog first.

It's also good that you are looking at writing posts first.

But before you buy a domain, see what kind of feedback your getting from those posts and from you blog.

Also check if you are having subscription from you newsletter feed.

If you are seeing these and your page view stats are showing that people are visiting your posts, commenting and subscribing.

Then you can get a domain.

Yes you can buy a domain from any one and still use your WordPress blog as the host.

WordPress offers a mapping service for 13 dollars where you can do that.

Or you can register a domain, then register a hosting plan then install WordPress on your hosting and transfer your free WordPress to the WordPress on your hosting plan.

One more thing, for SEO purposes.

Focus on one or two niche areas. I. E each fashion and celebs or lifestyle and weird facts.
Re: Gurus Please Review My Site Cos I Want 2 Know Why I Was Not Approved For Adsense by BloggerToheeb(m): 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
brianromel:

That's impressive blogger toheed

That your site got approved on just 30 page views a day.

Might I ask what niche your site is in and how many blog post you have on your site.

Hope you don't mind my asking
Go check yourself, www.aliveandsturdy.com

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed.. / Beware Of Online Fraudster Edem Aniekan Okon - 07066385329 / Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.