Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo (52992 Views)

Man Raises Alarm As 28-year-old Driver Absconds With His Car. Photos / Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) / Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
ojialo:

this place is gradually turning to a child's play, Mods and the owner of Nairaland should it up, ban anybody that won't comment properly "I'm here to check names"

ka Chineke méziyé okwü

and when is it now a crime to check names

pray you see how these brown roof boys on NL devour a thread that's about the good people of igbo nation.

don't blame me NL made me a Tribalist..

just wait until you see a thread like
Onyeka Ugochukwu arrested for drug trafficking in Indonesia Malaysia etc.

then come back and quote me.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Raph01: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
AuroraB:
Who dey find am angry shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Na Me oo... de Money na hin I wan collect
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by DrObum(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Raph01:
Weriz de gyalfriend now??
I been dey vex say country hard but you just made my day!

Well done!
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
neocortex:

Are you in any way different from them ?
To me bigots and their fans are one and the same.
ok !!
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by AuroraB(f): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Raph01:
Na Me oo... de Money na hin I wan collect
cheesy Eeeeeyah, pelee grin
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Ochendo3: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ur stupid gfwend n ur usless 6sta didn't care 2 ask u were u got such money 4rm... Menh economy hard oh. Buh u. Sef u 4 @list allow d money cool down b4 sharing it... Abi u relate 2 Dasuki?
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Raph01: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
AuroraB:
cheesy Eeeeeyah, pelee grin
Thank U, buh ee still dey pain Me sha... thanks anyways!

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by ClitRaider: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
hopeforcharles:
See them stealing is not corruption crew, He stole the money Oga, and he must pay all
Even if he stole it as you claimed, how has stealing become corruption?! Smh.
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hehehehe, I can't help but laugh at the stupidity of this fellow, yoy give gf 200k and sister 80k cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by sucess001(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Raph01:

i give up!
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Raph01: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
DrObum:

I been dey vex say country hard but you just made my day!

Well done!

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by akankemi1(f): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
bet aw did they catch him sef...
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Gwan2(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kakamorufu:
chisos, are you serious
dAMN serious................The funniest thing was that i dint follow up the case cause i felt it was due to my carelessness.
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by hopeforcharles(m): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
ClitRaider:

Even if he stole it as you claimed, how has stealing become corruption?!
Smh.
Lemme education you a bit, since it seems you are unlearned.
Corruption =
dishonest or illegal behavior especially by powerful people (such as government officials or police officers)

Stealing =
: to take (something that does not belong to you) in a way that is wrong or illegal
: to take (something that you are not supposed to have) without asking for permission
: to wrongly take and use (another person's idea, words, etc.)
So see the difference bruv.
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Kakamorufu(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Gwan2:

dAMN serious................The funniest thing was that i dint follow up the case cause i felt it was due to my carelessness.
menh, its well. Sorry bout that

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by ClitRaider: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Lemme education you a bit, since it seems you are unlearned.
Corruption =
dishonest or illegal behavior especially by powerful people (such as government officials or police officers)

Stealing =
: to take (something that does not belong to you) in a way that is wrong or illegal
: to take (something that you are not supposed to have) without asking for permission
: to wrongly take and use (another person's idea, words, etc.)
So see the difference bruv.
From your explanation, Stealing is not and never will be corruption.
We're saying the same thing.
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by ojesoj(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Yorba taxi drivers in abuja are thief. If you ever forget any valuable item in their taxi, consider it gone. They will disappear it. If he was an Igbo or hausa taxi driver they would return your valuable item to you. Thank God this one was caught
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by hopeforcharles(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
ClitRaider:

From your explanation, Stealing is not and never will be corruption.
We're saying the same thing.
Not true, we are not saying the same.
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by ClitRaider: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Not true, we are not saying the same.
Something is not right here.
It may be due to the plenty eegbo i ate today.
I will revise our disscussion and reply you appropirately as soon as i'm Thc free.
Thank you.
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Kelliebright(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Lalasticlala economy is not smiling cry but we can't .......

....JUST PASSING THROUGH D WEST COAST....
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by hopeforcharles(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
ClitRaider:

Something is not right here.
It may be due to the plenty eegbo i ate today.
I will revise our disscussion and reply you appropirately as soon as i'm Thc free.
Thank you.
Lemme buy this ur exit tactics, but what ever u eat is truely doing ur rational reasoning more harm than good.
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Prosperalvin(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
Chai devil don suffersmiley
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by bigiyaro(m): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
boolet:
We needto give the devil a break and start tsking responsibility for our vile actions jare. cool
even devil sef don tire.
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by tunary(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
DozieInc:
ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER...ALREADY SHARING MONEY LIKE DASUKI...NCAN OVER TO YOU.
lol dasuki indeed
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Raymondluv(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Gwan2:
Idiot...Jus brought back d memories of my #3.5million dat was stolen jus like dat.... cry
bros i hail oooh.u nor catch d person?
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2016

What of the man carrying the cash? He too should be arrested and investigated. where did he get such huge sum of money from?
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Gwan2(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Raymondluv:
bros i hail oooh.u nor catch d person?
As i said i was very careless and insensitive to my environment, Imagine me withdrawing a whooping #6M and moving with it in my boot....so i was stalked when I parked and entered a shop to buy laptops.....What happened was so fast, it was with the help of CCTV camera that we saw a boy with kaftan taking the money out of my boot in less than a minute, it was arranged cos a car parked behind mine to obstruct any view of the activity...he took #3.5 which was in a polythene leather and left the other #2.5 which was in a bag for reasons i dnt knw....maybe he never knew the bag also had money in it......I withdraw the money from Zenith bank, i guess i was stalked from there.....A LONG STORY ANYWAY.
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by UKBobo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wetin you expect na!

These are the same blik, worwor, jobless touts that litter Nairaland shouting 'Ipod'. They blame Igbo for their misfortune, unemployment, missing teeth, small third leg, everything. We just ask them to hustle legally and live in peace, they no gree - dem chestbeaters poor mentality lead them into small brain robbery.

Lol
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by onyepapa(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
bentlywills:
Anyways na u wan make them catch you
the guy is an idiiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Smh!

He should be punished accordingly.
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by july66: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
princeofpeace22:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/taxi-driver-absconds-passengers-n1-8m-nabbed/
Where is trust again? The man trusted you but you betrayed him. Can the man trust anyone again?
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by lieutenantHaven: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
thecardinal:
. A beg it's too early in the afternoon for me to laugh this hard..
My brother cardinal. I had to rush to d office since am the association's permanent secretary. No excuse for lateness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘I Was Afraid My Dad Would Kill Me’ (photo) / SARS Operatives And Their Luxurious Lifestyle / Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.