Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Get Out Of The Bus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Out Of The Bus (681 Views)

My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. / When You Over Negotiate The Charter Fee and The Bus Develops Fault (pics) / Photo: Buhari Standing On A Chair And Waving To Supporters Through The Bus Roof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Out Of The Bus by deji2009(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
Re: Get Out Of The Bus by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2009
Its high time this conspireNG guy and his cronies,also his trash of a blog get the boot. Mod take note we got another spammer here.
Re: Get Out Of The Bus by DIGS1: 12:23am On Sep 16, 2009
deji2009:

http://kilankooluwaseun./

Deji, I read the article and it is mind-opening. The guy seems to know where the screw in the wheel of progress of this country is loose.
Before I go, I must thank you put linking the blog. We all need to feed on those articles.

babaearly:

Its high time this conspireNG guy and his cronies,also his trash of a blog get the boot. Mod take note we got another spammer here.

What is between you and the guy?
Re: Get Out Of The Bus by deji2009(m): 2:43am On Sep 16, 2009
Thanks! to be honest with you I"ll have to take another read.
Re: Get Out Of The Bus by conSPIREng(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2009
deji2009:

http://kilankooluwaseun./

Deji, I appreciate what you have done but at the same thing, I must let you know that this way of linking posts actually looks very much like a spam. Next time you want to refer people like this, make sure you hint people about what they are going to see at the other side of the link.

Thanks for your help!

Seun.
Re: Get Out Of The Bus by conSPIREng(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2009
conSPIREng:

Deji, I appreciate what you have done but at the same thing, I must let you know that this way of linking posts actually looks very much like a spam. Next time you want to refer people like this, make sure you hint people about what they are going to see at the other side of the link.

Thanks for your help!

Seun.

Besides, the blog is now at http://seunkilanko.com -Do follow the link to get personal development, entrepreneurship and nation building ideas.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Beyond The African Man/woman To Exercise Good Governance? / Customs Seizes Smuggled Bras, Panties / Mends Aaron Team Website Seeks For Inputs From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.