Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central (28760 Views)

Recall Senator Rafiu Ibrahim For Kneeling Before Saraki- Kwara South Unity Forum / Plot To Recall Senator Bukola Saraki Thickens, Date Fixed / INEC Writes Melaye, Begins Recall Process July 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Olabestonic001(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Quite possible in some climes but not in Nigeria with the present economic challenges.

For every Remigitis there is a Dinoquine!

If Tinubu wants Dino out, he'd take him out. But, Tinubu won't recall him, he'll replace him with Smart Adeyemi by 2019.
What Dino and those folks supporting him don't know is that, he might win a Battle against Tinubu, but he'll lose the war".
There are some folks that you must be wary of taking on. They fight war and not battle.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Sermwell(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2016
shellman:
I totally agree with you: but you know that Yorubas have a peculiar &civilised culture that will not, I repeat, will not accommodate vulgarity &rascality in such an Olympian Setting
But this culture will accommodate a woman who calls people's fathers dogs and tugs? Smh undecided
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by tyson99(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2016
Rapmoney:
Did he beat your wife?
Yes he beat my wife who happens to be your mother

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Rapmoney(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2016
tyson99:

Yes he beat my wife who happens to be your mother
Now I see u are really a kid! I won't waste my time exchanging words with u on a faceless forum! Bye.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by dokiOloye(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2016
ijustdey:

so, what is his Constituency
Kogi west.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Sermwell(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2016
Olabestonic001:

If Tinubu wants Dino out, he'd take him out. But, Tinubu won't recall him, he'll replace him with Smart Adeyemi by 2019.
What Dino and those folks supporting him don't know is that, he might win a Battle against Tinubu, but he'll lose the war".
There are some folks that you must be wary of taking on. They fight war and not battle.
This is really myopic and pathetic of you undecided if someone outside this shores is reading this nonsense you posted here would think 'tinubu' is the name of the constituency Dino is representing. You mean the people of kogi west will not be allowed to vote their representative come 2019 because tinubu exist? A man who is far away in lagos deciding the fate of people in kogi state? You must really think this your Tinubu is alfa and Omega! Please do something about this your slave mentality!

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by olajide8(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2016
I hope the delusion(ed) few would now start to take my contributions more seriously. Remember this quote and the person that wrote it?

jacksonite:
Brother, so your miserable life is so cheap that you can bet it on a worthless issue as this? Do you think Dino can be recalled by Lagos people? Hope you have seen Kogi people come out strongly in support of him. How did you ever think his fate lies with Tinubu? If Tinubu controls APC then what about other parties?
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Flyingngel(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2016
KissCODE:
they have been paid long before they went to ABJ.

May be. U never can tell
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by ejor1: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2016
These people are Coward. N75m in action. Hungry Nigerian
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by BlackSeptember: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2016
omenka:
Mynd44, why was my comment hidden when I made reference to no one while this direct insult at me is allowed to stand??

Na so our justice system be now??

It is well.
When you call me Ugandan and ipod yoots you didn't know you are using a snide at me.

All APC supporters are Zombies just like all PDP supporters are called Wailing Wailers.

Cc Seun osewa lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Olabestonic001(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sermwell:

This is really myopic and pathetic of you undecided if someone outside this shores is reading this nonsense you posted here would think 'tinubu' is the name of the constituency Dino is representing. You mean the people of kogi west will not be allowed to vote their representative come 2019 because tinubu exist? A man who is far away in lagos deciding the fate of people in kogi state? You must really think this your Tinubu is alfa and Omega! Please do something about this your slave mentality!

Then u r a novice in the games of politics. Seems you don't know that "hands can join hands". Tinubu, with his political war-chest can help unseat Dino". Its a statement of fact. I don't know if you're an Igbo man, but it baffles me why some of you thought Dino noises meant victory. Dino just won a battle, he has lost d war.
he even came to Bourdillion to "brag" right? Your ilks clapped for him also,right? Then, you probably don't know whom he was taking on. You probably thinks winning is about village square fighting. Continue. When Tinubu starts with him, I hope all of you won't begin to shout that Tinubu is wicked. Dino is a feather compared to Tinubu. And I can assure you, Tinubu will destroy his political career soon.
Go and ask GEJ when he was fighting Tinubu at CCT and how he never knew his enemy.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Lucky77: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
OP ... Kindly correct the heading at once.

Dino is from kogi WEST and NOT CENTRAL
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by shinaapp: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
The so called protesters are not from Dino's senatorial district. Those are agberos hired from Lag!
Fowl yansh go soon open when those who hired them fail to pay them their one 1000 naira wages as agreed!!!
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Sermwell(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Then u r a novice in the games of politics. Seems you don't know that "hands can join hands". Tinubu, with his political war-chest can help unseat Dino". Its a statement of fact. I don't know if you're an Igbo man, but it baffles me why some of you thought Dino noises meant victory. Dino just won a battle, he has lost d war.
he even came to Bourdillion to "brag" right? Your ilks clapped for him also,right? Then, you probably don't know whom he was taking on. You probably thinks winning is about village square fighting. Continue. When Tinubu starts with him, I hope all of you won't begin to shout that Tinubu is wicked. Dino is a feather compared to Tinubu. And I can assure you, Tinubu will destroy his political career soon.
Go and ask GEJ when he was fighting Tinubu at CCT and how he never knew his enemy.
Gosh!! You are a true zombie to the Tinubu dynasty! So you didn't even see anything wrong with what Mrs Tinubu did? Tinubu cannot do sh1t to Dino! Let the poeple of kogi west decide come 2019! You are part of the problem of this country by promoting political thuggery and gangsterism! Btw, I'm not igbo undecided
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Guyman02: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
molydonhenry:
But she said she doesn't have up to 80m in her account.
And you believe that? Her income is N30m a month as a Senator
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by achieverme(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
tyson99:
Yes he should be suspended because touts are not allowed in the senate

Wife beater

But men-abusers are allowed in the senate, abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by laikas: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
TippyTop:
Tinubu's N75mil at work.
mehn, i tel u, stupid youth, whn wil they eva learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by achieverme(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ioannes:
He should never have been a Senator of the federal republic in the first place.

The man is a waste of space.

And that mannerless dog of a woman, who abused men with impunity, is the perfect choice of sinator, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by obontami: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Vendoor:
What kind of hired protest is this embarassed
My thought exactly cheesy grin
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by excanny: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tinubu is no God. To hell with his paid protesters.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by aresa: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
BrokenTV:
This is the reason why, I am really pissed with this country, gullible individuals. Recalling him based on an altercation with a woman that has no respect for her fellow human being. This kind of nonsense can not happen in the South East.

The fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity in you village.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by arro: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
What has the okun ppl benefited from his office or the kogi citizenry?
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by aresa: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sermwell:

Gosh!! You are a true zombie to the Tinubu dynasty! So you didn't even see anything wrong with what Mrs Tinubu did? Tinubu cannot do sh1t to Dino! Let the poeple of kogi west decide come 2019! You are part of the problem of this country by promoting political thuggery and gangsterism! Btw, I'm not igbo undecided

The fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity in you village.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Kaynofficial: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Na lie ooo,em must finish em tenure.i sense conspiracy here!!!! They both exchanged words,so why take action against one party? People are makin it seem right for women to insult men and get away with it....
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Sermwell(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
aresa:

We already know you as a Zombie and an ass licker on this forum! So I'm not surprise by this your display of crass stupidy! undecided

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Mjshexy(f): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Those touts were hired here in Abuja, when most of them were interviewed at the Nass complex ystday many of them didn't even know where Dino represent, they were not in the know of how many LGA's were under Dino's constituency, infact those that opened up said they were hired & promised 5k per person but later paid 1500, forget them jare undecided
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by ElCule: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
ellovee:
It will be seen as stupidity of the century if Kogi people will allow their outspoken and courageous senator to be thrown out of the red chamber for his refusal to be intimidated by a female.
A slap on Sen Dino is a slap on the people of Kogi State whom he represents.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Olabestonic001(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sermwell:

You're delusional. You're speaking as a grand illusionist. Don't you know about covert operations? Don't you know how America sometimes helps troubles a government in another country. You think all these your foolish "battle in array" is the best way to victory right?
Even Saraki now knows that Tinubu is more than dangerous to take on. I have no loyalty to Tinubu, but it seems some of you can underrate people because of their demeanor. And it seems you foolishly thinks Dino's brigandage is something of strength. Fools like you equates brigandage to strength. Let's watch the political unravelling of Dino's political demise. When Koro was having mouth diarrhoea on Tinubu then, we told him he probably does not know his enemy. When GEJ took him before CCT, we warned he's a baby in games of thrones. Its not all about Zombism, its about the ingenuity of Tinubu. You might love to hate him, but Tinubu is one man you can't foolishly affront. When Saraki used to disrespect him before election, we warned him to just give Tinubu his due honor. When he tot he had won him by winning Senate Presidency, we warned him that he could have win a battle but he'll loose the war. Now, Saraki is doing all he can to appease him.
Young man, Tinubu is dangerous to take on. Scorn that at your own peril.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Jacko1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
They should have done the protest in kogi now

Its not far at all

Thot remi tinubu d christian forgives

And has only 80 million in her account..... How is she funding these protests

Dino melaye has shook sahara reporters of his back

Remi tinubu.... Thos os a lost battle give up b4 melaye goes nuclear on you
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by aresa: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sermwell:

We already know you as a Zombie and an ass licker on this forum! So I'm not surprise by this your display of crass stupidy! undecided

Funny when ipob zombies call other people zombie.

If beating up women bloody and raping women is your culture and way of life in your village, it's OK, just confine that barbarity and animalistic behaviour too your village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Beaten To Death For Killing A Trader In Lagos / Obasanjo Blackmailing President Elect- Senator Rowland Owie / Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.