Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) (32211 Views)

Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) / 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by don4real18(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
misspicy:

wow shocked
Glad to hear from you boo.my phones were stolen the very next day,you can try both now.
Gimme your number or Adonbilivit
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by batstan(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
cole265:
Calling on all NACAS to report for duty from all regions... grin
Aye aye captain , reporting from sambisaa. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by ClitRaider: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Where we dey go for Africa.
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by Kosy79(f): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mothers ever stong, ever ready, their love cannot be exchanged for anything. Giving up on their children is the last thing on their minds. Kudos to the woman. All mothers deserves d best not insults from their children.

1 Like

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
If there is anything in this world that I hate, it is people who kidnap children for rituals, because this obviously wasnt done for ransom. Why cant they use their own kids for rituals?

I fully endorse the death penalty for all ritualists, babalawos and juju peddlers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by luluosas(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thank God the girl was rescued. However, the culprit is NOT KIDNAPPER but ritualist. They were probably going to use the innocent girl for money rituals. God pass them.
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by folu4real(f): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
That is a good mother. God bless her not the useless mother who give away their infant for begging.
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by obontami: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Just imagine!!! The eediot snatched the child from the mother. Not asif the child was alone or something undecided Trust Nigerians na, always at your service when they hear Olè olè!!

True that breh grin

She probably shouted gbomo-gbomo [Kidnapper] grin
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by Odeyinigbin(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mother of d year!!!
God bless u madam
U will surely live to eat d fruit of ur labour
Quick recovery to d baby IJMN.
Y dem no set d bastard ablaze b4 d arrival of d police?
Abi na crime to dey walker with pikin?
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by Rocketicon(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
He must be a ritualist. His death warrant has not been signed.. Make him just thank God
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by passionate88: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why would they beat haruna? Is he not amongst the master of the conqueredwest?
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by DrMuzungu(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
I won't ever forget an incident... few years ago, I think 2011 or so. Owerri-PHC road. Unsuspecting mother was with her small child in a taxi, back seat. Unknowing to her, others were kidnappers. So at one point, they pushed her out, closed the door and tried to speed away. Mother was persistent, refusing to let them go. They were dragging her hanging on the door of the car for some time, she gave them a proper fight. Finally, few kilometers away, mopol patrol noticed that something is terribly wrong, intercepted them and rescued mother and child...

Now tell me such monsters don't deserve some proper jungle justice?!?!?! To hell with them all, necklace them and close the case, so let them continue kidnapping in hell.

1 Like

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by APOK(m): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by Addixycute(f): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Motherhood...thank God say the pikin no die as he drop am
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by achieverme(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Flashh:
You mean your phones were stolen the next day you got them?

I just got a new phone two days ago. Don't let us derail this thread. Reply me off this thread.

Kò gb'ómo wa, ó féé gb'ómo lo!
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by murmee: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nobody mentioned the fact that the kidnapping was done by an Okada rider. Since the Lagos state government is not willing to remove them from the roads, let the MENACE continue.
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why are they treating his wounds Instead carry salt and pepper pull for him body......

We should start deporting mallams back to desertundecided
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by armadeo(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
He should have been jungled straight.
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by armadeo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
DrMuzungu:
I won't ever forget an incident... few years ago, I think 2011 or so. Owerri-PHC road. Unsuspecting mother was with her small child in a taxi, back seat. Unknowing to her, others were kidnappers. So at one point, they pushed her out, closed the door and tried to speed away. Mother was persistent, refusing to let them go. They were dragging her hanging on the door of the car for some time, she gave them a proper fight. Finally, few kilometers away, mopol patrol noticed that something is terribly wrong, intercepted them and rescued mother and child...

Now tell me such monsters don't deserve some proper jungle justice?!?!?! To hell with them all, necklace them and close the case, so let them continue kidnapping in hell.

The bolded is strongly supported. This kind of thing instant justice. It's to offer him up as a sacrifice to whatever God he wanted to use the child for.

Am sure he has kids but won't use them its another person he wants to cause sorrow.
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by Flashh: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
achieverme:

Kò gb'ómo wa, ó féé gb'ómo lo!
Kílõ shelé?
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by SaintUlot: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make money working from home directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help / My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.