Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious (32077 Views)

My Dad Insists That My Fiancée Must Take Fertility Test Before Marriage / My Fiancée Is An Actress, Please Advice. / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by paulosan: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2023
Hi Nairalanders,
I had to use this new moniker for the purpose of this post.

I have been going out with my lady for 7 months now, and the relationship has been beautiful with everything falling in the right places, she has most of the qualities i have always desired in a woman.

I traveled out of town for two weeks, i got back yesterday, she opted to make me something before i got back so she went to my house earlier yesterday to prepare food.

I noticed that since I got back she has been texting on her smaller phone and has been carrying the phone everywhere while leaving the big one on the bed or anywhere. She work up this morning and continued texting on that phone, i have been acting like i am not seeing all the moves so that i can actually find out what it is.

I am trying so hard to be calm in other not to make her realize and wipe anything that might be as a pointer to evidence.

I have been having different thoughts as to have to handle it:
1. I was thinking of checking the phone, depending on what i see, i will ask her who she has been texting, i will after a few days like i did not see anything.
2. The second thought was i ask her who she has been texting and request that she opens the text and we see together.

I don't want to jump into conclusion until i see what it is. I really don't know what to do, i am confused and i don't want to make mistakes with my marital life as i plan settling down.

Please advice me, criticism is welcomed as i know some people will come at me.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Deco7: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2023
Tell her this. Your continous texting and smiling is making you insecure. And you are messing with my head. Just say this and she will do the rest

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by TINTINABULATION(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2023
We have more pressing needs for our time & data. Nigerians are passing through very difficult times at the moment.

318 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by malcom1X: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2023
Op take out your phone and do some texting too.

Find someone and text stop acting insecure.

As you're texting keep smiling.

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by lavylilly: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2023
Text your own too na

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Tallesty1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
Just 7 months and he proudly calls her My Lady grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by DND069: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
Omo una wey dey relationship dey try. How will I be monitoring adults? 😅

All these things are pure stress.

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Reminderz: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
Possible things involved...

1. She's not faithful (she's cheating)

2. She's keeping her options open..

3. There are things you don't know about her yet despite being with her for 7 months

4. Women are cunning, if she's smarter than you, catching her red-handed will be difficult..

When a lady is being unnecessarily secretive about her phones, it says a lot... Don't accuse her, still act naive, but keep an open mind that the relationship might end and not lead to the marriage that you expected and it might be for the best... Do not let emotions override your thinking ability... See things as it as not as you want them to be.. don't worry, she go lose guard one day and you go catch her, she might be erasing evidences for now so it would be quite hard.. asking her who she's chatting with will raise her defenses up and will make her change tactic... Just prepare your mind for anything, so if e later sup, e nor go pain you... And I hope you're not the only one investing in the relationship because if she later give you breakfast, na you the thing go pain pass...

221 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by ahnie: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nothing wrong with him calling her like that...I m not understanding this new you o.
Tallesty1:
Just 7 months and he proudly calls her My Lady grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Tallesty1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
ahnie:
Nothing wrong with him calling her like that...I m not understanding this new you o.
She is not his lady yet

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
paulosan:
I noticed that since I got back she has been texting on her smaller phone and has been carrying the phone everywhere while leaving the big one on the bed or anywhere. She work up this morning and continued texting on that phone, i have been acting like i am not seeing all the moves so that i can actually find out what it is. I am trying so hard to be calm in other not to make her realize and wipe anything that might be as a pointer to evidence.
I have been having different thoughts as to have to handle it:
1. I was thinking of checking the phone, depending on what i see, i will ask her who she has been texting, i will after a few days like i did not see anything.
2. The second thought was i ask her who she has been texting and request that she opens the text and we see together.
I don't want to jump into conclusion until i see what it is. I really don't know what to do, i am confused and i don't want to make mistakes with my marital life as i plan settling down. Please advice me, criticism is welcomed as i know some people will come at me.
Lack of communication is the root of many marital issues. You came here to tell us your fears but you forgot to communicate the exact same to the one who is right beside you. We have no way of reading her mind for you on this so if you want to get answers to either allay or lend support to your fears, the best person to approach for just that is your partner. undecided

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Oyindidi(f): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
Hello insecurity!

Nairalanders, Una go quote tire. I be feminist wannabe wey no get shame.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Lance008(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ur life first u need to ask her
If family can betray each other who be gf

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by 234GT(m): 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
Check the phone when she is totally asleep.

Don't dull. It makes no sense that you are faithful to a lady and she is playing games

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Magnoliaa(f): 12:44am On Oct 29, 2023
TINTINABULATION:
We have more pressing needs for our time & data. Nigerians are passing through very difficult times at the moment.

Keep quiet, please.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Magnoliaa(f): 12:45am On Oct 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Lack of communication is the root of many marital issues. You came here to tell us your fears but you forgot to communicate the exact same to the one who is right beside you. We have no way of reading her mind for you on this so if you want to get answers to either allay or lend support to your fears, the best person to approach for just that is your partner. undecided

This.

I mean I understand what/how you're feeling, OP. But shouldn't you really be broaching this with the person you're with?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by socialmediaman: 2:25am On Oct 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by mrblessed(m): 4:45am On Oct 29, 2023
Be direct and assertive. Tell her to open the damn phone.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:36am On Oct 29, 2023
Check the phone.simple

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by TINTINABULATION(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Keep quiet, please.

May God pardon the insensitivity of the social media, I am old enough to be your father.

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Lungdick: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2023
Tallesty1:

grin grin grin grin ;

pesin wey de double date in peace.

MY LADY MY FOOT!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Lungdick: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2023
234GT:
Check the phone when she is totally asleep.

Don't dull. It makes no sense that you are faithful to a lady and she is playing games

what makes you think she won't delete the messages

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Lungdick: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Check the phone.simple
what makes you think she won't clear traces

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2023
Lungdick:

what makes you think she won't clear traces
checking phones has saved me alot.i have always being 2 steps ahead because of checking phone.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Tallesty1(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2023
Lungdick:

grin grin grin grin ;

pesin wey de double date in peace.

MY LADY MY FOOT!!
No mind the werey, person dey on probation dey claim rights.

My lady kor, my queen ni.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Offpoint1: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2023
It's always "Fiancee", we all know it's your girlfriend. Using "fiancée" to avoid us bashing you won't help you either.

Only a woman you engaged to is your "fiancee"

Back to you post, a relationship without TRUST should be discontinued because we all know the ending.

COMMUNICATION is the key in relationship. if you have suspicion, confront her and iron it out... instead of coming to seek public opinions on private matters.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by kereman1: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2023
She's doing it on purpose, ladies are very smart in covering their tracks,
If she is indeed flirting, you won't even know.

She dey tuant you

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by geoworldedu: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2023
I thought I read 'My Finance is acting suspiciously'. I had wanted to say 'Report your bank to CBN' grin

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Cj4charles(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2023
angry
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2023
Focus on earning money and keep shaking your head and Smiling whenever she is texting, carry her for shoulders and not head. Just tell her everything na time and no complete the sentences, APC is still dealing with every body. Person wey dey hide phone, if not planning to cheat or cheating because continue texting dey different from single text. Wake up but e bi like say inflation no affect you abi you be APC active members

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by wethebest(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2023
Ok
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Justbeingreal(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2023
TODAY IS SUNDAY AT LEAST LET'S HAVE A BREAK FROM RELATIONSHIP PALAVA GIST NA SINCE UNA NOR WAN UNDERSTAND D@ A DEEP RELATIONSHIP IS THE QUICKEST ROUTE TO A MISERABLE LIFE..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zambian Wife Destroys Her Husband's Jeep For Having A ''Second Family''.Photos / Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.