Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) (76637 Views)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by billyG(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2016
I think that iz a madman that strip away a church banner 4 his personal use.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by SaintUlot: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make money working from home directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
goldbim:
What?? .this is very wrong!!let he without a sin cast a stone first....you'll see a cradle robber and rapist mocking the pastor too..smh!!its supposed to be nobody's business!!.afterall,its with a consenting adult he had it with!!it should be within the concerned parties families they'll settle it not community!..

Are you in anyway in support of him
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by delvinho: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
KINGwax007:
Not saying it is not possible, but the picture is a lie. The man, clearly evangelising, is trying to pass a message by walking in pants...

If he were caught, u cld imagine the crowd that wld be following him during the walk of shame!

It's the very truth, I am based in Asaba, i know the so called miracle pastor.... It was the husband that set him up with the agreement of his wife. The husband is based abroad and had come as usual to visit, the wife was in the bathroom when a text entered her phone.. D man was with the phone, he saw the text from the pastor and many others from d same man, he accosted his wife who confessed and the very next morning the pastor drove into the compound after being informed by d woman that her husband had travelled back early that morning... That's how he was caught pants down inside the master bedroom when d wife got him undressed and texted the husband to come in. It's rampant amongst all the fake miracle pastors who use fetishist means to perform miracles.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by delvinho: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
KINGwax007:
Not saying it is not possible, but the picture is a lie. The man, clearly evangelising, is trying to pass a message by walking in pants...

If he were caught, u cld imagine the crowd that wld be following him during the walk of shame!

The video is on YouTube too, his posters are still everywhere in Asaba... Saw it yesterday and shook my head.. His program was to hold the following day or so... His career is finished... As far as Asaba is concerned or even the whole East. Mtsheeeeww.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZASxrp3Ziw
That's the link for the video.. Uc browser.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by holyfather(m): 5:27am On Sep 06, 2016
ehikwe22:
Oh, I pity for Obiajuru. I know this man from way back. The former number one man of Baggars in DELSU, Agbor. he's an Igbo man. what a shame.

Some ministers need mentoring to survive in ministry.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by holyfather(m): 5:30am On Sep 06, 2016
Kulas:
What is this country turning into ??,everytime Pastor do this Pastor do that.Thats why i always feel reluctant and scared to honour invitations to attend any programme/events some of my friends that attend some of these so called penticostal and new generation churches invite me.Proudly a CATHOLiC and always a CATHOLIC!.
You're telling me Catholic pastors don't do even worse things?
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 7:19am On Jan 27, 2017
vicstar:
• • • • • Eleyi gidi gan sad

Name checkers association of nairaland! Samibisa north branch reporting for duty sir gringrin cool

Ehn uhm...na dem!

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2017
ollaxworld:
If this man was to be a Muslim, Say an Imam, I wonder the kida trash that people would have spilled about Islam.

So he's been praised here right?.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2017
allytinted:

What do u expect from those hypocrites, and to even imagine that some people are trying to protect him here nauseates me I swear. Irrespective of religion or tribe, we all should always condemn this act not to support some and.speak ill of others.

Is he been praised?. Can't you see how Christians are trashing him.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Veraatabeh(f): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2018
kennygee:

Which kind conji, e ni get wife?
help me ask am

1 Like

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by anonimi: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
goldbim:
What?? .this is very wrong!!let he without a sin cast a stone first....you'll see a cradle robber and rapist mocking the pastor too..smh!!its supposed to be nobody's business!!.afterall,its with a consenting adult he had it with!!it should be within the concerned parties families they'll settle it not community!..

The pastor is a role model who placed himself on a pedestal of holiness to scam the people and should be assessed on that holy holy basis.
Got it

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11042799_11039767img20190628131158158jpeg569fafaec55469a51e8e2efb8c499e29_jpeg56396c8182e669eac17cce6fb0fdea48

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.