Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together (55122 Views)

4 Nigerian Foods With Foreign Origin / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / 22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Babysho(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2016
kinglekan:

Indomie and Bread grin grin

Dude....I only just discovered this meal last week.....I've been missing alot sha... grin grin grin
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by GodblessNig247(m): 1:23am On Jul 23, 2016
Yuneehk:
only six of these listed up would you get me eating together.

wow! u are igbo!!!
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by mikron(m): 1:46am On Jul 23, 2016
iamkingzlee:
2. Agege bread + (Hot) Akara :Nothing beats this on a Saturday morning. NOTHING.
banga soup and starch. we fromm niger delta understand

1 Like

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by jose4shizzle: 2:10am On Jul 23, 2016
You make me wanna grab some. Why do you have to do this to me ehn
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by ChiefCommander(m): 2:52am On Jul 23, 2016
MrTeymee:
Bread + Hot ewa goin + criminally cold Pepsi... best chow ever olohun!!!!!
Bros, no be purge medicine you dey try prepare so?
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by iceprinxy(m): 7:05am On Jul 23, 2016
grin, Omo i no fit do without that yam and eggsauce. My best meal ever
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by kinglekan: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Babysho:

Dude....I only just discovered this meal last week.....I've been missing alot sha... grin grin grin

May the good lord forgive you for your days of ignorance. grin
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Yuneehk(f): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2016
GodblessNig247:

wow! u are igbo!!!
Okay cheesy... So?
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by GodblessNig247(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Yuneehk:

Okay cheesy... So?

u wrote in igbo. is so amazing to see that. especially when is coming from a much younger person like u. Am igbo too. nice meeting u here
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Yuneehk(f): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2016
GodblessNig247:

u wrote in igbo. is so amazing to see that. especially when is coming from a much younger person like u. Am igbo too. nice meeting u here
I hope you're up to fifty years. Nice meeting you too Sir
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Babysho(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2016
kinglekan:

May the good lord forgive you for your days of ignorance. grin

LOL grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by waxxydude: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2016
Mariojane:
lame you say? Am sure yours should be the lame one cos I went to a standard school nd we had everything at our disposal.
Sometimes you just gat go extreme in your adventures, so as to have something worthwhile remembering. It makes you appear crazy in the public, cause you staring at your flash back and cracking out.

Doesn't mean we didn't have everything at disposal. And that's where yours's lame, cause, i bet you never had such ridiculous folks ready to awe you with cuckoo display or crack your ribs with mad-arse comic. Now you dig? smiley
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Priceless200(f): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2016
iamkingzlee:
13. Yam and Egg Sauce: I miss Egg sauce cry
Making these right away.. See Saturday flexing..
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by GodblessNig247(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2016
Yuneehk:

I hope you're up to fifty years. Nice meeting you too Sir

Lol. Nope o. But u look young ma. Thought it was a compliment . I am in my thirties. Hope u are having a grt day
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by iamkingzlee(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Priceless200:
Making these right away.. See Saturday flexing..
chai! cheesy Thanks to me tongue please keep my share biko!
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Priceless200(f): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
iamkingzlee:
chai! cheesy Thanks to me tongue please keep my share biko!
*Smiles smiley grin... Sure.. Will holla @ ya..
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by SaintUlot: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make money working from home directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by lanicky(f): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Alezy:
like seriously? ? I was gonna ask who eats it.

boli and groundnuts? na wa o

It's delicious ..I tell you grin
Try it and thank me later
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Alezy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
lanicky:

It's delicious ..I tell you grin
Try it and thank me later
honestly it won't pass. you should be talking about bole and fried or roasted fish. then I will concur
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by calabardick(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
obontami:

I understand my brother cheesy

Na normal thing na person gat package, and I sure this ur package u don use am yansh NL girls taya, I be lie ?? grin

you nor be like us we dey carry am for face na bad boy eye dem take dey look me and my niccas like bigveinydick, KINFGofTOTO, vaginaTerroist surestdick calabardick isuckpussy fuckmewell and fucktoto

Anyway GOD dey sha smiley

no be small matterooooooo
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by obontami: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
calabardick:

Baba you na correct guy cheesy

Boss I need a favour from you
Please I want to help me vote for kinginvahala and ichommy when d mr.nairaland competition commence

They are cool headed guys just like us
Thank bro smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Nphzzycute(f): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
calabardick:

dis ya moniker make me SMH
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by ichommy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
obontami:

Please I want to help me vote for kinginvahala and ichommy when d mr.nairaland competition commence

Thank bro smiley

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Talkloaded: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice combos
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Mariojane(f): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
waxxydude:
Sometimes you just gat go extreme in your adventures, so as to have something worthwhile remembering. It makes you appear crazy in the public, cause you staring at your flash back and cracking out.

Doesn't mean we didn't have everything at disposal. And that's where yours's lame, cause, i bet you never had such ridiculous folks ready to awe you with cuckoo display or crack your ribs with mad-arse comic. Now you dig? smiley
Hmmmm. No comment
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by KINGinVAHALA: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2016
obontami:

Thank bro smiley
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Teespice(f): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2016
Alezy:
honestly it won't pass. you should be talking about bole and fried or roasted fish. then I will concur

bole and roasted fish was my all time fave in law school.

popular among Niger deltans.
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by calabardick(m): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nphzzycute:
dis ya moniker make me SMH

you feel the moniker
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Alezy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Teespice:

bole and roasted fish was my all time fave in law school.
popular among Niger deltans.
Yea yea.
lovely meal. ND rocks
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by ogtavia(m): 2:18am On Jul 25, 2016
pop corn and regular groundnut is nice..but try popcorn and 'peanuts'....don't get addicted..cos I av woken up several times st night just to eat it...hot pap and akara on Saturday morning is my joint...OP forgot Coca cola and bread....Yam and Beans....Jollof rice and beans pudding?..kai
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
coolshegs10:
A thread like this came up around last year or 2014.. Nigerians and food.. Na wa o

Have you ever tired garri and tomato paste? Plus little palm oil.... Jesus! The combo Na die.

. If u want to spoil everything, just add kulikuli to it..
You won't notice you are getting fat, people will actually tell you. grin
You emailed me. Kindly chat the number on my signature
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by cutieberie1(f): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
skarlett:
Bole (plantain) and fish kiss

I love this one

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / Who Is The King Of Nigeria Swallow? Eba, Akpu (Fufu), Amala Or Pounded Yam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.