Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together (55059 Views)

4 Nigerian Foods With Foreign Origin / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / 22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by kinglekan: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Deejavuu:

Best combo, with chilled cola embarassed

You sabi! cheesy grin grin

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by kinglekan: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
adimsmt:

Wow this combination are killer carbohydrate + carbohydrate + sugar = Diabates

Ehen! shocked

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Doxie69:
where is Bread and avocado pear?

You haven't tried Coconut and bread?

You can taste Boiled groundnut and Bread?

How will you forget hot okpa Nsukka with chilled Fanta?

My brother, your head is there cheesy
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Mariojane(f): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
waxxydude:
Fufu and ice block.

Close up and bread.

If yo go boarding school you'll understand.
closeup and bread? are you kidding me? i went to a boarding school but i dont understand

1 Like

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Yuneehk(f): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Davecafary:

Are you Omawunmi's younger sister? undecided You look very much like her, maybe your smile. smiley
No I'm not tongue

Yea maybe cool
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by MrTeymee(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
jojosweet:
criminally cold keh cheesy.
Pepsi that has served years in detention smiley .. Pepsi so cold yet so hot like ur dp :p
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Deejavuu(f): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
kinglekan:

You sabi! cheesy grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Abee79(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Coke and Bread have been twins since the days of Mungo Park cool
* This mysterious combination has revivied my broke soul a million times back in my hustling days!

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by GoldenJulius(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
what abt YAM n PALM OIL?

4 Likes

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by babsnuel(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
porridge,fried stew and boiled egg

1 Like

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by skedy1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=Monalisa185 post=47778734][b]biko which one is garri and suya/Hian!

Me sef no gree understand o!
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by skedy1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
biko which one is garri and suya/Hian!

Nice thread though, love me some garri and groundnutcheesy

Me sef no gree understand o!

Op no even add bread and beans.

1 Like

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by skedy1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
waxxydude:
Fufu and ice block.
Close up and bread.
If yo go boarding school you'll understand.
Hehehe!
E be like na it my room mate sabi chop o,cos that close sabi finish quick
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by drehdinho(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Everything can go after food, but nothing comes before it; so, I'll rather pitch my tent here. Patiently salivating the sweet aroma of the bowls of food in here. Guys, go on, keep posting more pictures.
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by aalangel(f): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Why would you only have one good thing when you could have two? Why only have one food when you can have two? Okay, not have two. But combine two. Oya, lezz go there!!

1. Gala + (Cold) LaCasera : Also known as traffic food. There’s just so much beauty in these two. So much beauty. I’m crying cry

PS: Hot LaCasera WILL have the opposite effect.

This was my lunch when I used to travel by road. I totally loved it!!!
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Angelo45(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ikem11:
This list can never be complete without OKPA AND COKE! Enugu people know wetin I dey talk about
Yea, ur head is there my brother cheesy cheesy
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Davecafary(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Yuneehk:

No I'm not tongue

Yea maybe cool
And you are beautiful too
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by eyekaynoble: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
iamkingzlee:
5. Roasted corn and pear: One of the classics, I can kill you for this!! angry
With all due respect & honorificabilitudinity, i duff my hat 4 u, bro... I 4 kill u if 2 say u no mention dis combo

1 Like

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by muhazeen(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
THE BEST
iamkingzlee:
6. Boli and ground nut: This is an important contribution to Nigeria and I’d like to eat it again right now tongue

1 Like

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
biko which one is garri and suya/Hian!

Nice thread though, love me some garri and groundnutcheesy

You no sabi better thing grin

Suya and garri with chilled water is the best combo in the world grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Princepioneer(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
9ice thread... cool
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
obontami:
Kingcheezypuff come check out this thread love kiss
winkKay
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Fidelismaria: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
undecidedOP MUST b a tribalist majority of dis food na yoruba food xcept suya nd garri
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Opharhe: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
iamkingzlee:
5. Roasted corn and pear: One of the classics, I can kill you for this!! angry
OMG! Me too.

I love it.

1 Like

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by coolshegs10(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
A thread like this came up around last year or 2014.. Nigerians and food.. Na wa o

Have you ever tired garri and tomato paste? Plus little palm oil.... Jesus! The combo Na die.

. If u want to spoil everything, just add kulikuli to it..
You won't notice you are getting fat, people will actually tell you. grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by mirabeldesmond(f): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
iamkingzlee:
8. Yam & Plantain
baht y
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by anyicash(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Indian hemp and Guiness malt.....at your own risk.
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by mirabeldesmond(f): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=lanicky post=47778221]

I love this combo like forever grin

BT, why your own roasted plantain come

Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sunexy:
Who don try Eba and watery beans... So yummi u can't say no
grin

suffer head

hardship

poverty
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Yuneehk(f): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Davecafary:
And you are beautiful too
Hehehehe. Thanks
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by 1b8m: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
ask any rivers state person what dulendu is grin
Re: 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together by Nickymezor(f): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Bread n suya is equally nice OP cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benefits Of Jatropha Tajorensis (“hospital Too Far”, Ugu-oyibo, Iyana-ipaja) / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.