Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. (9637 Views)

"How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" / "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

That's the spirit mahn. Personally, I have a three year plan to make as much mullah as possible so I can travel the world and meet people from other countries and broaden my worldview even further.

Women should strive to please men and not the other ways around. Any woman who isn't crazy about me is only good for sexual release and nothing more. If you can do better than me, good luck on your pursuit.

I really don't value female opinion much anymore. They've proven over time to be as myopic as hell.

Lol, we have more in common than i thought. I'm on the same conquest. I have a 2 year plan make as much money, and see the world. Dey will be okay... I aint settling for anything that's not crazy about me if i get to make a choice soon. But even then, i aint releasing my heart to any woman anymore, even a wife
Re: Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. by Belafonte(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

Lol, we have more in common than i thought. I'm on the same conquest. I have a 2 year plan make as much money, and see the world. Dey will be okay... I aint settling for anything that's not crazy about me if i get to make a choice soon. But even then, i aint releasing my heart to any woman anymore, even a wife

Your heart belongs to you and you alone. Don't relinquish it for nothing and noone. Good luck with your plans.
Re: Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
tayo60:
He should get himself a lady dt will do dt for him now. If na to marry her, let him marry her to replace madam.
pls can i ask u a question?
Re: Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. by Evacroft: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
That is what happens when u dont hit the right spot.
Re: Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Evacroft:
That is what happens when u dont hit the right spot.

What's the right spot baby?
Re: Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. by airminem(f): 9:10am On Nov 07, 2019
Ishilove:

Like a plastic puzzay/inflatable doll kinda toy? Do we even have those in Nigeria?

I doubt the man will go for that option. The warmth of living flesh cannot be compared to cold, artificial rubber
Re: Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2019
thorpido:
I had a client today at work who came for some treatment.One thing led to the other and I asked him about his sexual life.He said, well that aspect has issues.I asked him how and he said his wife no longer sleeps with him.
One day the wife said she was no longer having sex,that she is retired.She says she's a grandmother now and sees no reason to still,'raise her legs up'.He told me it was a serious issue that he reported to the church elders and she was summoned.Right in their midst,she still insisted she was no longer interested and he was free to find a way to take care of himself.

So guys(well men don't retire,i would have asked the ladies),what happens if someday,your wife says she's done with sex?

*by the way the couple are in their early 50s.

How about respecting peoples decision? Wife says she is retired!
Man, your options are divorce or live with it but wait oh, she tells you to find other means to satisfy yourself and you are still asking questions!
You know what that means? Many men will die to be given that opportunity. Take it and stop whining!
Re: Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. by Allsingles: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2019
There are young ladies outside there that are really looking for who will oil her engine.
Please if she has retired, look for someone that is ready to play in your team.
Life continues
Re: Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. by thorpido(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2019
PIPnator10:

How about respecting peoples decision? Wife says she is retired!
Man, your options are divorce or live with it but wait oh, she tells you to find other means to satisfy yourself and you are still asking questions!
You know what that means? Many men will die to be given that opportunity. Take it and stop whining!
There are no people in a couple.
When two people get married,they sign off their bodies for each other and should only withhold it in cases of sicknesses or fasting.You can't just say you will not sleep with you partner again.

When she said find a means to satisfy yourself,she probably said it out of frustration.Will she be happy if he impregnates another woman and comes home with a second wife?
Re: Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Do what everyone does when an employee retires: hire a replacement with more advanced skills.

1 Like

Re: Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
thorpido:
There are no people in a couple.
When two people get married,they sign off their bodies for each other and should only withhold it in cases of sicknesses or fasting.You can't just say you will not sleep with you partner again.

When she said find a means to satisfy yourself,she probably said it out of frustration.Will she be happy if he impregnates another woman and comes home with a second wife?

The People: The husband, the church members, the people commenting here too.

Get that?

Need to add more! People get married for and with different reasons! And that reason isnt always as you wrote it there. And as time goes on, those reasons can change and parties involved in the marriage can/may call for adjustments as the case here. Maybe the wife is opting for open marriage as she says she is retired. Whatever her decision, it needs to be respected. Where the man cant accept such condition, he has his options too. Divorce or whatever he decided to do as long as the laws of the land is respected.

If she says, he should find other means to satisfy himself and however it happens, the man brings in a pregnant side chick, the woman should live by it or opt out of the marriage. That's part of the consequences of her decision to allow the man to find satisfaction elsewhere.
Re: Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. by smart024(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
You people are wicked o...
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

So you people went back to the achieves and resurrected this article again...
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. by chii8(f): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2019
I saw this thread for the first time but it got me thinking, my first child is 9+,but my mum is on IUCD(the day,she told me this, I think it slipped
from her mouth)which means she and my Papa is still sexually active, l have never reasoned this before, no wonder they(my parent) do reject any form of live-in House help, chaiiii.....

Ife n'eme...
Re: Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. by bukatyne(f): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2019
chii8:
I saw this thread for the first time but it got me thinking, my first child is 9+,but my mum is on IUCD(the day,she told me this, I think it slipped
from her mouth)which means she and my Papa is still sexually active, l have never reasoned this before, no wonder they(my parent) do reject any form of live-in House help, chaiiii.....

Ife n'eme...

Hahahaha

How old are your parents?

I intend to think of retirement at 70. grin

I have only one man to myself and intend to use all of him and submit all of myself to be used too cheesy.
Re: Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. by digitaltrades: 1:06am On Nov 09, 2019
keepingmum:
whilst the "men" on this forum are advising and advocating for 2nd wife or sidepiece runs; i hope when the case is reversed and a woman in her 40's & 50's comments that her husband has gone limp/cant keep and erection/has zero libido, you will all rally round to offer her your d$cks for free or atleast give her advise on starting meaningful relationships with men (older/younger)

As for the other male species commenting, be reminded that when you encourage ANY man to step out on his marriage, the person he could choose to cheat with might just your babe/boo/wife/sister/cousin/crush

A man with permanent sexual impotence has no right to ask the woman to remain in the marriage with him.

This woman said she isn't fucking anymore. What do you expect the man to do? If this man is your elder brother, will you advice him to also stop sex totally?

You are too emotionally blinded to make sensible comment here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child / Pls My Brother In Law Is Hypnotized, How Do I Handle The Scammer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.