Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Unsolicited Withdrawal Of Customers Money By The First Bank Plc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unsolicited Withdrawal Of Customers Money By The First Bank Plc (652 Views)

Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money / Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts / Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unsolicited Withdrawal Of Customers Money By The First Bank Plc by buchi4action(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good Day my fellow Nairalanders. Am very disappointed with the behavior of some Nigerian Banks most especially FIRST BANK. things are very hard and we the poor masses has very little to save. And if u entrusted the little you can afford to save in the care of Nigerian Banks they will devour it.

Imagine some charges like: vat, stamp, fix charges.... Etc

But the latest method the first Bank is using to dwindle their customers is charging them for "ACCOUNT MAINTAINANCE" and the charges can go as high as #5k or more. please if I may ask what are they maintaining.? The one wey dey pain me pass is them charging me #1,026 for account maintenance + #51.31 for vat. I have went to their branch @ upper iweka - ochanja to complain but I was told by their customer care that the charges is universal that they have no power over it. cry

Please my fellow Nairalanders what is your take on this?

NB: please pardon my English, na vex I take type am

Re: Unsolicited Withdrawal Of Customers Money By The First Bank Plc by buchi4action(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, FynestBoi, Mynd44
Re: Unsolicited Withdrawal Of Customers Money By The First Bank Plc by ezechueze(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
copy to CBN
Re: Unsolicited Withdrawal Of Customers Money By The First Bank Plc by infogenius(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
I am transferring all my cash save for 1k immediately.
First Bank is something else.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn At It Again!!! / Naira Crashes Against The Dollar Again! / I Need 100k To Get Back On My Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.