Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218879 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 12:22am On Sep 04, 2016
ebyoma:
the contestants on probation this week are lizzy,mirabel,eli,dapo and pere

So I heard, don't know how true it is..

Can anyone pls confirm this??

Nice 1
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 12:24am On Sep 04, 2016
Tidamsel:
Evry1's waitin 4 samhay "grin MINISTA OF INFORMATION OF NAIRALAND" Wot a tittle. Bros meslf dey wait o grin

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2016
gara11:

I don't think hate has anything to do with y pple are complaining abt him. I was 1 of d pple complaining sef, nt because I hated or didn't like but because he wasnt as good vocally as others dat had to leave e.g steve, favour, Gabriel, solomon. These pple where beta vocally, yet dey left b4 yusuph.
D issue for me is dat during d auditns, yusuph was among those I was eyeing and wishing to get into d academy. But, his first performance and subsequent ones killed dat love and brot abt d qtn wat is he still doing there?
In my opinion, d academy did nt improve yusuph cos his voice deteriorated after entering d acade

Very correct
I guess he felt intimidated after hearing other voices
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 12:36am On Sep 04, 2016
imoniyi:

I actually thought kitay was gonna be on probation because they said his song is difficult

My thought as well,I guess its time Mira-la la la a and her lover boy go rest

Jasmine21,no sleep?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 12:42am On Sep 04, 2016
samhay:

My thought as well,I guess its time Mira-la la la a and her lover boy go rest

Jasmine21,no sleep?

Errrhh actually it's still daytime over here lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 1:24am On Sep 04, 2016
jasmine21:
Just watching...
Eyaaa Yusuf's singing is better on this elimination show. I guess it's too late in the game to realize that

Yeah, he sang a lot better and he infused some fuji as well. Thank God he didn't try that his falsetto. His timing was off though, as always.

I wish him all the best sha, fantastic charisma he has.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 1:31am On Sep 04, 2016
jasmine21:

Trust Kitay nah, no matter the difficulty of the song, he's coming through for sure wink
Lol thank God
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 1:33am On Sep 04, 2016
I think Praise really fancies Oluchi, he was on his feet all the while she performed her last song.

I can see why, Oluchi is really gifted but there's just something always missing in her performance and she finally found it on eviction night. A little too late.

I wish her all the best going forward, real talent.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by AfroKnight: 6:45am On Sep 04, 2016
Oluchi went home but winner didn't? Well, the Judges have their reasons.

Hope Kitay wins this. He is clearly ahead.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by billzbabanla: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2016
If this is true.. Then atall atall winner go see 1million cos she can never be the 6th.. Okiemute and kitay should watch out.. Cos winner has everything now to win it.. Trust me
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 7:05am On Sep 04, 2016
It is clearly obvious that the judges want winner to go to the top 6 kai with that performance you saved her ? Some people said it's because of the previous show but why can't this wicked fellow save Steve because his previous show before elimination was among the best PF is now rubbish

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2016
Ladies and gentle men I hereby present to you the panel of Partial Judges. Gosh Winner's performance yesterday "no just follow". With what I am hearing of dose on Probation I just pray Pere makes it to top 6, coz going home now @ this stage in the competition no just make sense @ all.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by orekelewa09(f): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2016
Why d keep saving winners is what I don't understand.
How can one b on probation since the first elimination night and d keep saving the same person.

I've not even seen any wow performance from that Winner. Oluchi is even better than her!!! Them fit do like that give am something o and Pere nothing.

Anyways I'm a supporter of Okiemute
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by temitee4me(f): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2016
vanvick247:
Ladies and gentle men I hereby present to you the panel of Partial Judges. Gosh Winner's performance yesterday "no just follow". With what I am hearing of dose on Probation I just pray Pere makes it to top 6, coz going home now @ this stage in the competition no just make sense @ all.
this season is filled with 'that partial' moment. in as much as I wanted Yusuf to leave, he did much better than winner last night. if their criteria for saving a contestant is their performance, then winner shd be home already.
anyway, it's project fame,let them keep up their movie.if pere shd go home ehn,I'll remove cloth to swear for them
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2016
vanvick247:

Actually, the way the show is runned seems like they are organizing it to entertain themselves and we the viewers and audience are just uninvited lots pokenosing.
They dserv an Open letter,let's continue watching aw d drama unfolds 1st

Let's check this skenerio,When a contestant is saved by viewers, the host announces that 'THE REMAINING CONTESTANTS WILL BATTLE IT OUT TO BE SAVED BY PERFORMING'

Now after performing yesterday, can some1 tell me plz how the Judges and faculty made their decisions?

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by masco131(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2016
jasmine21:
Now this is my honest opinion. From Lagos auditions till now, Yusuf's voice never wowed me. I was wondering what's so special about this guy or his voice to earn automatic ticket into the academy or top 24? I felt they could've given him the wildcard option at least.
There were sooo many good singers on that semi final night I could've easily replaced him with. No hate here I'm just speaking #Facts

His performance today was good no doubt. Yes he sang. But should we only judge him by today? How about previous shows were he messed up? And that's why the judges saved Winner instead. Not cos of today, but because of his cumulative. His vocals are basically non existent compared to others on probation.

I'm happy for him. I wish him the best out there b'cos that's d KoKo of this competition
abeg stop saying nonsense,wat of Steve all is performances were good and because of the flop that day he was sent home

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2016
Hmmmm
Seems like Winner has taken Yusuf's place with the way y'all after her scalp this morning.

Someone pls remind me.
What's d point where elimination ends, Top 5 or Top 6?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2016
sleepyeyez:
Hmmmm
Seems like Winner has taken Yusuf's place with the way y'all after her scalp this morning.

Someone pls remind me.
What's d point where elimination ends, Top 5 or Top 6?
6 oo if not 7 sef. Last year they were left with 7 but kumi had to leave
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2016
And yusuph become more famous after eviction..... who notice that??
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2016
imoniyi:

Even that Kumi's going home them never tell us why,because she was not eliminated.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2016
enemmo:

Even that Kumi's going home them never tell us why,because she was not eliminated.
They said she was sick na. because of her sickness

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2016
imoniyi:

So ur saying it varies with each season?

Come u no go church or mosque?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2016
masco131:

abeg stop saying nonsense,wat of Steve all is performances were good and because of the flop that day he was sent home

Pls don't tell me I'm saying nonsense. I'm entitled to my opinion. Go ahead and state yours it's a forum for that. you don't have to agree with me and you don't need to insult me. Thanks
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2016
imoniyi:

They said she was sick na. because of her sickness

Okay ooooooo.Hmm(scratching my head).Thanks

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Winners performance was boring yesterday & didn't deserve saving I said it here yesterday while watching. However it's a singing competition. Will they rather choose Yusuf who can't sing over Winner who we all know is vocally sound? It's possible yesterday was just a fluke cos he hasn't convinced judges after several chances that he can sing. Or Oluchi who messes up on Sunday but comes to do the right thing on Saturday? What happens if he messes up a song next week wouldn't they regret their decision? I mean it's a gamble lots of things/questions to consider here.

I agree with Gara or someone who said they're trying to push her to make it seem like they didn't waste their decision of keeping her.

I was really angry when Steve & Gabriel were evicted & I mentioned it here. They didn't deserve probation at all and also deserved their chance to be saved instead of Oluchi and whoever was picked that day.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
sleepyeyez:

So ur saying it varies with each season?

Come u no go church or mosque?

Lol. None . its a long story
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
jasmine21:
Winners performance was boring yesterday & didn't deserve saving I said it here yesterday while watching. However it's a singing competition. Will they rather choose Yusuf who can't sing over Winner who we all know is vocally sound? It's possible yesterday was just a fluke cos he hasn't convinced judges after several chances that he can sing. Or Oluchi who messes up on Sunday but comes to do the right thing on Saturday? What happens if he messes up a song next week wouldn't they regret their decision? I mean it's a gamble lots of things/questions to consider here.

I agree with Gara or someone who said they're trying to push her to make it seem like they didn't waste their decision of keeping her.

I was really angry when Steve & Gabriel were evicted & I mentioned it here. They didn't deserve probation at all and also deserved their chance to be saved instead of Oluchi and whoever was picked that day.
Yea, I said dat b4, n i agree wit u abt their choices because dey cldnt ve picked yusuph over winner. However, even if dey had any reason nt to pick Oluchi, dey shdnt ve picked winner first. I think if d judges had gone wit Dapo it wld ve bn understood cos his performance was beta dan winners. Pickin winner over Oluchi shd ve bn d decisn of d faculty members n dat wld ve made more sense
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
masco131:

Thks dear. It's still a surprise Steve would have stayed if it is as per previous performances. I could remember vividly that Bibie brew said they save in elimination night on the way they perform that day that's was y winner was saved over Steve and Gabriel. Why saving her yesterday when her performance was the least. Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
samhay:

Actually, the way the show is runned seems like they are organizing it to entertain themselves and we the viewers and audience are just uninvited lots pokenosing.
They dserv an Open letter,let's continue watching aw d drama unfolds 1st

Let's check this skenerio,When a contestant is saved by viewers, the host announces that 'THE REMAINING CONTESTANTS WILL BATTLE IT OUT TO BE SAVED BY PERFORMING'

Now after performing yesterday, can some1 tell me plz how the Judges and faculty made their decisions?

I tire for dem o. D faculty own sef is manageable compared to d judges. Was xpectin Bibie to say Dapo yday only to hear winner
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
gara11:

Yea, I said dat b4, n i agree wit u abt their choices because dey cldnt ve picked yusuph over winner. However, even if dey had any reason nt to pick Oluchi, dey shdnt ve picked winner first. I think if d judges had gone wit Dapo it wld ve bn understood cos his performance was beta dan winners. Pickin winner over Oluchi shd ve bn d decisn of d faculty members n dat wld ve made more sense

Very true. Dapo over Oluchi & Winner easily. Made it obvious/seem as if the judges have that agenda for her. Check her face yesterday she couldn't believe it that she could be saved by them. She gave a tired ass performance.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
jasmine21:

Very true. Dapo over Oluchi & Winner easily. Made it obvious/seem as if the judges have that agenda for her. Check her face yesterday she couldn't believe it that she could be saved by them. She gave a tired ass performance.
Her performance was like I dnt care any mr even if I ve to go. The fightin spirit was gone n dat isn't nice for a competition. For where yusuph sef trowey shoe grin

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sleekyshuga grin, the drama just began o!
You better come and follow this thread back cheesy.

Last night turned out to be emotional for me seeing Yusuuph leave. I know I used to be at the forefront of being against his performance early on on the show but somehow, somewhere in my mind, I didn't prepare myself for last night.

Yesterday, I noticed his charming smile for the first time cheesy and that! melted my heart. I noticed his tribal marks when he talked about his love for Fuji music and wanting to redefine it in Naija and I felt, 'Oh no! this dude isn't asking for too much'. I mean we don't have to force a fish to walk on land, why force him to have a soprano voice like Celine Dion? It's too much to ask for.

I really wish he was saved.

In other news, I'm tired of Winner! Like I'm totally tired! Oluchi did well to leave the competition yesterday, I think that was the best thing that happened last night.

#JustSaying.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.