Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218873 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Thawarplay:
Yusuph wouldve made it to the final..... No be the same pere them send go probation? Mtcheeew. Winner will win the PF. Who want to bet. Despite her poor performance
Abeg o Bros,if na joke stop am.Winner ke?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=luvmijeje post=49071185][quote enemmo Na wa o.Is like the Judges decided to choose their favourite each.Praiz(Okiemute) Bibi(Winner) and T.Y(Kitay).Poor Pere,I really liked his performance.

Yeah Pere did fantastic well. But my issue with Pere and also Elizabeth is that they depend only on their voices. They don't bring theatrics or make use of props to enhance their performances.
[/quote

He looks very shy. I really wish he makes it into the finals. Why wish sef when I have 7 Gmail votes times two.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by debque(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
okiemute tho...that gal can act, sing, perform, na all round....kitay beware!!!!!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
Seeeeee better show off from Uncle Ben Sha o!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Thawarplay:
Yusuph wouldve made it to the final..... No be the same pere them send go probation? Mtcheeew. Winner will win the PF. Who want to bet. Despite her poor performance
Winner can't win the show; she don't gat the fans to make that possible tho I know surprises are well displayed on grand finales...she should end up top 4 courtesy Bibie brew.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Zellie: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
shumuel:
kikiki Lol, grin Uncle Ben showing off, nice one, and did anyone noticed Miss Loveths shoes so far ?, that lady rocks some shoes
And no one seems to be talking of Okeimute all over Kitay and the facial reaction of Elizabeth, did you guys also noticed Oluchi all over Eli after eviction, seems she really likes him oh, Samhay what say you grin
I thought Oluchi was dating her bestie's elder brothergrin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by feminineA: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
geogift:
mtn pf have repeatedly emphasized that the criteria being used is first the voice of a contestant and then the versatility n creativity too.
this show is a competition no a dabbing competition. let's be sincere from the outcome of result so far we all know the most creative and versatile contestants are ( kitay n okiemute), the other contestants with great voices are winner, pere, Eli dapo and Elizabeth.
winner had problem with creativity and versatility and maybe distraction, but is picking up that is why the judges saved her cos her voice is unique.
pere is having issues with creativity, he is too rigid only depending on his voice and it might affect him same as it affected oluchi.
Elizabeth is versatile and adapt easily but fumble at times as seen today.
Steve was really unlucky with such great voice
Mirabel is just too lucky.
everyone is entitled to each of his or her opinion but make una remember say na mtn get d show!

Spot on!!!Fans are too bias in their reasoning
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Today's performance were great, if you ask me,, i guess Yusuph's exist has shown them all there is no more free rides anymore and now we mean business.

Even though Pere did well but common people Winner moved! She... Moved!

Dapo is the only one that angered me, mehn...! The guys voice was too low and i have been waiting for him to do a Michael Jackson's song, didn't even know Praiz felt the same way, he tried though, but come o that Praiz na ashewo, whats our business with how Mirabel looked i thought he would run and hug again grin

Mirabel finally in her comfort zone, and she did well, she gave everyone that ''shiii... Listen to me'' performance

Kitay and Okeimute, speechless they both did well, very... Well.

The two sweethearts are going home, Dapo & Mirabel, sadly,, i wish Eli could go home with something, Bibie better pull something out,, but... Who would i now chose between Pere and Elisabeth to join the winning team ?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by duperola(f): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
imo,Elizabeth doesn't deserve probation from dt performance!am sure d first position is btw kitay and okiemute but these judges are full of surprises like they did arewa last yr!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Zellie:
I thought Oluchi was dating her bestie's elder brothergrin

Well Magical thingz happens in the house, i also thought Favour had a boyfriend, hope you get what i mean ?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hmmmmm today's performances were great.
Mirabel dissppnted me by givin her best performance yet.
Lizzy did Okay too, guess dey had to pick d most outstanding performances
Dapo was nt audible @ sm pt during his performance n i think according to praiz twas because of d key
Kitay, I ve crowned u d King of emoting. He gave his all
Okiemute has a very big voice n she delivers every time. Loved her performance
Didn't enjoy Eli's performance, it was just there
Pere eeeeeeeeeee he gave me goose bumps wit dat performance. Love his rendition n will continue to support him
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
duperola:
imo,Elizabeth doesn't deserve probation from dt performance!am sure d first position is btw kitay and okiemute but these judges are full of surprises like they did arewa last yr!

Spot on sister, she did well,, have been having the same feelings since she had been acting all street like yusuph and that was what killed Arewa last year(trying to be dehinde), Elisabeth better stop because if she continues she might not leave with anything,, these guys clearly hadn't been following PF well coz they seems not to know how things works there.

Anyways who spotted Anderson in the audience with his all black, dark shade ?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
D judges decided to save based on today's performance n consistency. I get y Okiemute n kitay got saved but 4 Bibie to call winner consistent was completely wrong tho she tried today.
For top six, we ve kitay, okiemute n winner already. Eli has a slot there, being d only Ghanaian (he myt b saved by eida faculty or judges). Nw it will b up to Pere n Elizabeth to clinch d remaining two spot.
I believe if w. Africa Doesn't vote for Elizabeth, d constestant who aren't on probation will Definitely pick her (her chairman dey there na)
I foresee Dapo n mirabel taking their bow on Saturday
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
gara11:
Hmmmmm today's performances were great.
Mirabel dissppnted me by givin her best performance yet.
Lizzy did Okay too, guess dey had to pick d most outstanding performances
Dapo was nt audible @ sm pt during his performance n i think according to praiz twas because of d key
Kitay, I ve crowned u d King of emoting. He gave his all
Okiemute has a very big voice n she delivers every time. Loved her performance
Didn't enjoy Eli's performance, it was just there
Pere eeeeeeeeeee he gave me goose bumps wit dat performance. Love his rendition n will continue to support him
I think the winner will be between Kitay and Okiemute.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chai this Kitay is something else Mehn Damn!!! shocked shocked I wasn't expecting any different from slaying but Damnn!! *phew*

This guy is light years ahead of his peers Mehn

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by icyflames(f): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
shumuel:

I saw him oo, baba was forming gangster
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TTLHORLA: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
petiteee:
I still dunno why judges keeos saving Winner. Am yet to understand why angry
Very annoying....and she can't win sef
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
luvmijeje:
Goshhhhhhhh! Okemuite and Kitay are not ordinary being. They are out of this world.

The way they always take a good song and turn it to something extra ordinary is mind blowing.

The song they did is not a danceable music and they still manage to overshadow other performances. Na wa o.

END OF DISCUSSION
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TTLHORLA: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
shumuel:

Spot on sister, she did well,, have been having the same feelings since she had been acting all street like yusuph and that was what killed Arewa last year(trying to be dehinde), Elisabeth better stop because if she continues she might not leave with anything,, these guys clearly hadn't been following PF well coz they seems not to know how things works there.

I did o

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
I think tonight was dedicated to legends who made history in music before their demise..

Eli, I love you for projecting Lucky Dube's Different Colors but I think you are still been uptight undecided..

Elizabeth, you made me love Bob Marley tonight embarassed.. Bless you, darling kiss.. You did justice to his No Woman, No Cry..

#Blessuptoreggaes cheesy..

Dapo, the boy with the feminine voice.. An average job done to MJ's Liberian Girl.. You started out so low that I could barely hear you undecided..

Pere, the man with the shy face, you reminded me of OJB embarassed.. May his soul rest in peace.. Lovely presentation, and well delivered but please, can you loosen up a bit? Huh sad!!

Winner, why did you murder Brenda Fassie's Vulindlela undecided? That was a South African Afropop song for Christ sake, and those your jara weren't needed at all.. Well, that's a difficult song but I think you are better off with the blues.. I guess your dance steps paved way for you tonight undecided..

Mirabel, I think your own show just started tonight with Whitney H's Where do broken hearts go cheesy.. Where have you been all these while grin? Issokay!! I'm happy for the step up.. Well done!!

Kitay, you are just an extraordinary singer.. How you do it, I don't know.. The message in Marvin Gaye's What's going on was clearly passed with lots of passion involved.. I was impressed cool..

Okiemute, the creative and versatile lady cool.. You always make me proud.. I had my eyes glued to the TV until you finished Amy Winehouse's Rehab.. You are a winner, darling.. Kitay has got a competitor in her..

Tonight, I will choose Pere and Elizabeth's performance over Winners.. They weren't supposed to be on probation sad..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jesus Christ Okiemute slayed me 3 times with that her look & D performance everything. I'm still high from it I haven't recovered shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TTLHORLA: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
luvmijeje:
[quote enemmo Na wa o.Is like the Judges decided to choose their favourite each.Praiz(Okiemute) Bibi(Winner) and T.Y(Kitay).Poor Pere,I really liked his performance.

Yeah Pere did fantastic well. But my issue with Pere and also Elizabeth is that they depend only on their voices. They don't bring theatrics or make use of props to enhance their performances.
Elizabeth is actually dramatic,didnt u watch her standing ovation and love dont care
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TTLHORLA: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
I think tonight was dedicated to legends who made history in music before their demise..

Eli, I love you for projecting Lucky Dube's Different Colors but I think you are still being uptight undecided..

Elizabeth, you made me love Bob Marley tonight embarassed.. Bless you, darling kiss.. You did justice to his No Woman, No Cry..
#Blessuptoreggaes cheesy..

Dapo, the boy with the feminine voice.. An average job done to MJ's Liberian Girl.. You started out so low that I could barely hear you undecided..

Pere, the man with the shy face, you reminded me of OJB embarassed.. May his soul rest in peace.. Lovely presentation, and well delivered but please, can you loosen up a bit? Huh sad!!

Winner, why did you murder Brenda Fassie's Vulindlela undecided? That was a South African Afropop song for Christ sake, and those your jara weren't needed joor.. Well, that's a difficult song but I think you are better off with the blues.. I guess your dance steps paved way for you undecided..

Mirabel, I think your own show just started tonight with Whitney H's Where do broken hearts go cheesy.. Where have you been all these while grin? Issokay!! I'm happy for the step up.. Well done!!

Kitay, you are just an extraordinary singer.. How you do it, I don't know.. The message in Marvin Gaye's What's going on was clearly passed with lots of passion involved.. I was impressed cool..

Okiemute, the creative and versatile lady cool.. You always make me proud.. I had my eyes glued to the TV until she finished Amy Winehouse's Rehab.. You are a winner, darling.. Kitay has got a competitor in her..

Tonight, I will choose Pere and Elizabeth's performance over Winners.. They weren't supposed to be on probation sad..
Seconded
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
TTLHORLA:

Elizabeth is actually dramatic,didnt u watch her standing ovation and love dont care
I don't know what other moves they are talking about undecided.. She did a reggae, and moved appropriately to it..

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
icyflames:

I saw him oo, baba was forming gangster

Lol grin don't mind him, he now has money in his bank.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bibie Brew you're wrong!! Nothing has been consistent about Winner. If she really has been, why have you been placing her on probation? angry Guys, pls watch Immaculate of Season 6's performance of Vulindela you will enjoy it. Nothing special about Winner tonight In my opinion. Along with Both Kitays they could have picked Pere or Eli instead. Its now obvious these judges are on a mission for Winner angry

Pere did brilliantly today and gave goosebumps. He didnt deserve probation at all!!! I hope they are not using style to send my boo home? hmm

Mirabel surprised me and proved me wrong me tonight. Fantastic. well done girl.

Dapo annoyed me tonight. I guess i can now admit he lacks creativity. He has the michael jackson cool voice already so what else? I expected more from him. rifts & runs, something new. I mean, u were already singing low registers so why didn't you belt out well? So stiff

I remain #TeamPere this week

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
TTLHORLA:
I did o

Lol grin Aiit
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
TTLHORLA:
I did o

Lol grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
TTLHORLA:

In love don't care, she sat down throughout the performance and allow her voice to tell the story.

In standing ovation, she sang and rap beautifully.

And I'm like what if Kitay and Okemuite were given those songs............ It will be like I'm watching a musical video.

Don't get me wrong........ Elizabeth has been great so far but she she can do more.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by larrygal(f): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
dis bibi ehn na fk....deer r oda contestant DAT perform better Dan winner.....Mirabel performance was wow....
y on earth will she say she picked winner because of her consistency...haba ...winner DAT s d second queen of probation WC consistency dey DAT one
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
jasmine21:
Bibie Brew you're wrong!! Nothing has been consistent about Winner. If she really has been, why have you been placing her on probation? angry Guys, pls watch Immaculate of Season 6's performance of Vulindela you will enjoy it. Nothing special about Winner tonight In my opinion. Along with Both Kitays they could have picked Pere or Eli instead. Its now obvious these judges are on a mission for Winner angry

Lol grin don't compare Immaculate with Winner, Imma though also big but can move, she dances well

Pere did brilliantly today and gave goosebumps. He didnt deserve probation at all!!! I hope they are not using style to send my boo home? hmm

Maybe they place him there to get people voting, its all about the money, remember

Mirabel surprised me and proved me wrong me tonight. Fantastic. well done girl.

Its her comfort zone, and she proved it tonite

Dapo annoyed me tonight. I guess i can now admit he lacks creativity. He has the michael jackson cool voice already so what else? I expected more from him. rifts & runs, something new. I mean, u were already singing low registers so why didn't you belt out well? So stiff

Don't mind him, i felt like slapping him through my screen, boy messed up real big

I remain #TeamPere this week

Mirabel2032 i hope you don't always get a mention everytime we mention Mirabel ? Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

I don't know what other moves they are talking about undecided.. She did a reggae, and moved appropriately to it..
Maybe she missed some lines because for some seconds she wasn't singing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.