Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Did You Recieve This Message From Glo? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did You Recieve This Message From Glo? (1606 Views)

Just Imagine Dangote Received This Message From Glo. What An Insult! / Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) / See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Recieve This Message From Glo? by Kaybaba5(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Do you receive this message from glo

Re: Did You Recieve This Message From Glo? by khalhokage(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
You are being targeted dude, don't do it.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Recieve This Message From Glo? by beinstein(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Don't dare to put it off bro, a scammer is obviously trying to pull a fast one on you.
This is how they do it, they already have a contact of someone close to you. Could be a close friend of yours or a relative. Once your number is switched off, they call him/her to extort money.

1 Like

Re: Did You Recieve This Message From Glo? by beinstein(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
What sort of system upgrade would warrant subscribers to put off their phones?
Can't you see SCAM is boldly written across the message?
Ignore!
Re: Did You Recieve This Message From Glo? by Hotflakes(f): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
I shutdown my phone every night before going to bed. so whether it's from glo or not, just do whatever you like.
Re: Did You Recieve This Message From Glo? by MrDojo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hotflakes:
I shutdown my phone every night before going to bed. so whether it's from glo or not, just do whatever you like.

Try and stop that habit, God for bid emergency.....(Put it on vibration or seomething)
Re: Did You Recieve This Message From Glo? by Youngpo413: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmm
Re: Did You Recieve This Message From Glo? by Hotflakes(f): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
MrDojo:

Try and stop that habit, God for bid emergency.....(Put it on vibration or seomething)

lol.. I understand, you have a point there.
Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: Did You Recieve This Message From Glo? by ikbtn: 12:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Lol people are funny tho, there are different means by which isp's carry out system upgrade, this is just a new method from glo, its not a scam or whatsoever, its just like wen u subscribe on a BB and u are asked to remove ur battery and put it back on to gain internet access. Nigerians and d word SCAM sha grin grin
Re: Did You Recieve This Message From Glo? by dewhaley: 2:58am On Jul 23, 2016
I NO UNDASTAND THOSE PEOPLE ABOVE WEY DEY TALK SCAM...PPL SHA....ANYWAYS I RECEIVE THE ALERT TOO
ikbtn:
Lol people are funny tho, there are different means by which isp's carry out system upgrade, this is just a new method from glo, its not a scam or whatsoever, its just like wen u subscribe on a BB and u are asked to remove ur battery and put it back on to gain internet access. Nigerians and d word SCAM sha grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 3 VS Lenovo K52e78 Which Should I Buy Guys / What Android Phone Can I Buy For 25k / Tecno Camon Cx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.