Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,526 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

The HIV Positive Malawian Man Who Is Paid $4 To $7 To Have Unprotected Sex With - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The HIV Positive Malawian Man Who Is Paid $4 To $7 To Have Unprotected Sex With (474 Views)

Malawian Ritual killers explain how they open kids’ skulls & remove their brains / Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating / Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The HIV Positive Malawian Man Who Is Paid $4 To $7 To Have Unprotected Sex With by spobabe: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Eric Avina pictured above is a middle aged HIV positive Malawian man whose responsibility it is to conduct "sexual cleansing" for underaged and also matured women in Nsanje district in southern Malawi.

Avina in his community is referred to as Hyena, a traditional title given to a man hired by communities in several remote parts of southern Malawi to provide what's called sexual "cleansing".

If a man dies, for example, his wife is required by tradition to sleep with Avina before she can bury him. If a woman has an abortion, she is expected to sleep with Avina to undergo cleansing. Also teenage girls, after their first menstruation, are made to have sex over a three-day period with Avina to mark their passage from childhood to womanhood. If the girls refuse, it's believed, disease or some fatal misfortune could befall their families or the village as a whole. He says he's one of 10 hyenas in their community, and that every village in Nsanje district has them. They are paid from $4 to $7 (£3 to £5) each time.

"Most of those I have slept with are girls, school-going girls. Some girls are just 12 or 13 years old, but I prefer them older. All these girls find pleasure in having me as their hyena. They actually are proud and tell other people that this man is a real man, he knows how to please a woman." he told BBC. http://newsyinsider..com.ng/2016/07/the-hiv-positive-malawian-man-who-is.html
Re: The HIV Positive Malawian Man Who Is Paid $4 To $7 To Have Unprotected Sex With by balaweysabi: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
I saw the Video. So sad. Africa have barbaric cultures ehn.... God help them
Re: The HIV Positive Malawian Man Who Is Paid $4 To $7 To Have Unprotected Sex With by Malawian(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
spobabe:
Eric Avina pictured above is a middle aged HIV positive Malawian man whose responsibility it is to conduct "sexual cleansing" for underaged and also matured women in Nsanje district in southern Malawi.

Avina in his community is referred to as Hyena, a traditional title given to a man hired by communities in several remote parts of southern Malawi to provide what's called sexual "cleansing".

If a man dies, for example, his wife is required by tradition to sleep with Avina before she can bury him. If a woman has an abortion, she is expected to sleep with Avina to undergo cleansing. Also teenage girls, after their first menstruation, are made to have sex over a three-day period with Avina to mark their passage from childhood to womanhood. If the girls refuse, it's believed, disease or some fatal misfortune could befall their families or the village as a whole. He says he's one of 10 hyenas in their community, and that every village in Nsanje district has them. They are paid from $4 to $7 (£3 to £5) each time.

"Most of those I have slept with are girls, school-going girls. Some girls are just 12 or 13 years old, but I prefer them older. All these girls find pleasure in having me as their hyena. They actually are proud and tell other people that this man is a real man, he knows how to please a woman." he told BBC. http://newsyinsider..com.ng/2016/07/the-hiv-positive-malawian-man-who-is.html
any more malawian mention on this thread, the egbe elu igwe wey go fire they person don dey reach climax. angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapper Sells 3-year-old Boy To Ritualists In Ogun State For N1500 / Mexico:mother And Son 'in Love’ Face Criminal Charge For Incestuous Relationship / Two Boys Rape 1-Year Old, Drop Her Into A Pit Toilet After Killing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.