Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating (36579 Views)

Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by broseme: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
WIFE CAUGHT CHEATING TRIES TO KILL HUSBAND

A Malawian Revenue Officer MRA is battling for his life after suffering incidiary burns caused by his wife.

The man was on a night  shift (22hrs-06hrs) but suddenly felt unwell and knocked off early.

After being attended to briefly at the clinic, he retired home.

When he arrived at his house he found a strange car parked in his yard and his little investigations quickly revealed the wife was with another man.

The wife was shocked that the husband had come early and actually caught them in bed.

She begged for mercy and pleaded with the husband to forgive her.

But the husband told the cheating wife to leave his house peacefully.

The wife however requested to be allowed to leave in the morning as it would be dangerous to leave in the night, she begged.

The husband allowed her to stay the night in the house and slept in the children's bedroom.

Later the man woke up to a burning fire that nearly killed him.

It has now been established that the cheating wife attempted to burn him to death than suffer the embarrassment awaiting her in the morning.

Investigations point to a petrol cane full of petrol from the garage she used to light the house.

The woman has been arrested for arson and murder of the children that failed to survive the burning inferno.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/cheating-malawian-lady-burns-her.html

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Jeffrey12(m): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
WOMEN!!! smh...

75% of women are created with a very wicked heart...

see as the woman fine with her innocent face, she bad pass devil.....

Quick recovery to the man.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by herzern(m): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Now that He's burnt

She can now have him all to herself.

Morón! undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by PietroRico(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jesus

Kenya spreading its influence to neighbouring countries, I see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
W
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by CplusJason: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Malawi, even the name of the country is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by kabrud: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Blaqsuqar, nawao!
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Na to bathe her with acid lipsrsealed
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Olarajee(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Save us from Eva

1 Like

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Baawaa(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is sad,may God deliver us from evil partner.I wish the man quick recovery in Jesus name.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
after God fear woman

3 Likes

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by BUHARImyDOG: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Somewhere,Someplace,right Now, my future wife is planning valentine with one idiot Father lord pls destroy their plans...

29 Likes

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by veekid(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Women and their wahala sha! May God help person
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wicked
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by wayne4loan: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Baba God abeg save me from jezebel .... Am really scared of getting married

12 Likes

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by AngelicBeing: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
angry angry
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by IYANGBALI: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nitori epon,aye ma nika o.

jordinsparkles come and chi chomtin

1 Like

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by DonCortino: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Why not just leave? angry
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by ngmgeek(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Man's worst nightmare right there embarassed
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
People act irrational when it comes to matters of the heart but this is extreme!

1 Like

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by KevinDein: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
I don't condone cheating from anyone but most WISE people will agree with me when I say a cheating woman is much more dangerous than a cheating man (don't believe the feminists who would want to have us believe that women are similar to men)

Women, the emotional creatures that they are, find it incapable of detaching sex, especially good sex, from emotions.

So if you wife is cheating on you, bro your life is in grave danger. Run, bro. Run.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by infogenius(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Suddenly the defendant becomes the attacker.
See what he gets for being to nice.

3 Likes

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by datola: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jeffrey12:
WOMEN!!! smh...

75% of women are created with a very wicked heart...

see as the woman fine with her innocent face, she bad pass devil.....

Quick recovery to the man.

How did you get your statistic?

The last time I checked, the Bible says: "the heart of men is desperately wicked. Who can know it?"

1 Like

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by saudyarmani(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sorry...get well soon
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Abbeyme: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Two wrongs do not make a right
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Btruth: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
What kind of evil woman is this? Cheating on your husband is not enough, until she killed her own kids, and nearly kill the man.

Ki Olorun gba waa lowo pami nku obirin ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by MrGreenMavro: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
hmm
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by link2ok(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nma27:
People act irrational when it comes to matters of the heart but this is extreme!

Please trying hard to figure out what you meant by matters of the heart. A woman was caught cheating and she still went ahead to burn her the house which had her husband and two children. The man survived with severe burns and lost the two children and you saying matters of the heart.

You are very wicked person and should b charged alongside this devil of a woman also you are part of those that would masturbate if a woman were to b the victim here.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by itsik(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
News like this makes me fear getting married. Jeez.
I don't just know oooo!
How will I survive this task.
Just scary, I don't just know.
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jeeeez! What bout the children?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman / Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight / Lady Stabs Woman Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Her Husband (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.