Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey (67838 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Oyinbo Man Rocks Igbo Outfits To A Dinner Organised By Kanu Nwankwo In Owerri(pi / Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by IMASTEX: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmm. . .Okocha (father) need to answer some questions. Lol
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by KingEbukaNaija: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
The son looks like Arsenal's Iwobi
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
If only y'all knew how old Okocha is..... wink

Btw Some ppl look younger than their age,others look older.....happen atimes! This should be the case here. I would know cos I look younger than my real age..... cool
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Stanbeto: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wow i like what am seeing o. Jay yay see your Son BigBoy
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by hadjipapiey(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
ifanajs:
Did anyone notice that since okocha left super eagles, they been struggling. 1 Afcon trophy was the only success

That's right
You're correct!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by TheSPEAKER(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jay-jay-junior.

Ay don use him style take crack joke. Guy poze like Sey Na him play ball pass. grin grin grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by SHAIBULIAR: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why the boy come resemble their former landlord now?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by cardoctor(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Like father like son. Just taller.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Lexusgs430: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sunofgod:
He looks like Sunday Oliseh....

Maybe nah Oliseh do the torchlighting
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by barbie1018: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
(Laugh small, good evening) MATHEMATICS EXAM PAPER
Time: 2Hrs 30MINS
INSTRUCTIONS: ATTEMPT ALL
QUESTIONS.
ALL QUESTIONS CARRY EQUAL MARKS.
1. You have dated a girl for 2 years,
eventually she drops you for another guy.
Calculate the percentage of time wasted.
(20 marks)
2. You bought a phone for your girlfriend and she gave it to another guy. Using
trigonometric identities, derive a general
formula for
this type of love. (20 marks)
3. (For Boys) You're dating around 15
girls and every girl is demanding for a Samsung Galaxy and an iPhone 6s
(a) Plot a graph of girls against prices of
phones. (15marks)
(b) Use your graph to estimate your
future poverty (5marks)
4. You are dating other peoples' sisters yet you don't want to see any guy with
your sister. Calculate the Percentage
Error in your
Thinking Capacity. (20 marks)
5. You are a civil servant, your wife is a
petty trader, your combined household income is less than 350k. Your daughter
who
is awaiting SSCE result is using iPhone
6s and Samsung Galaxy
both worth 350k. Calculate the
Percentage of your Parental Negligence. (20 marks)
6. (For girls) You're a girl and you have
dated 20 guys with hard
labor, use the law of deminishing Return
to calculate the substance that will be
left for your husband to enjoy. (20 marks) B
7. You can't give your wife 1k for a pot of
soup, but you spend over 10k in bars and
restaurant. Calculate the radius of your
'stupidity', take π=3.142(20 marks)

2 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
C as AY dress like say he fit even trap ball well
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Franchise21(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamDino:
He looks like Rashford.
Or Alex Iwobi his cousin?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Bigsolo88: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
PriNceNova:
If you reading my post, please, i need your help financially to get a drivers licence, it a basic requirement to secure a taxi job urgently, i dont have 25thousand right now and i fear the taxi will be given to someone else soon if i delay, opportunities like this is hard to find. Kindly help me. Thanks

o boy! See packaged arrangee.. 4 dis kind Buharigime
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by kiddkash(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sunofgod:
He looks like Sunday Oliseh....

so what are you trying na say Jay Jay okocha wife play away match?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by badonkadonk: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
tosin400:
Jay Jay Okocha is pictured right with his son at a football field In Turkey.
Okocha and his son were In Turkey For The Samuel Eto’o charity football match which was later postponed due to a failed military coup In Turkey.

See Photos below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/22/photos-jay-jay-okochas-son-is-all-grown/

Why rich people children dey always grow like agric chicken like this....?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by tripoli007(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
PriNceNova:
If you reading my post, please, i need your help financially to get a drivers licence, it a basic requirement to secure a taxi job urgently, i dont have 25thousand right now and i fear the taxi will be given to someone else soon if i delay, opportunities like this is hard to find. Kindly help me. Thanks

Oloshiii thief ..u don carry ur 419 reach here ...
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by engrkaz(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
But why Ay knack soccer boots while the pros are just on casual footwears.......over sabi dey worry ds Ay boy
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by bejick(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
tripoli007:

Oloshiii thief ..u don carry ur 419 reach here ...

My brother how you take know? They are everywhere them no they tire.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
The boy needs to be properly trained...his physique looks feminine...looking at his legs l can see clearly "aje butter legs"
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by dyn1800: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
The boy look not as fit as his father..... Okocha still gat that it
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by bejick(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
For him not to be among the under 17 squad by now means we are not getting
replacement for his dad (Okocha) anytime soon. I was actually hoping that one
of his son will be the hope for naija football Nawa oooooo.Run out of this thread
carry my football boot cos no competition for the Number 10 jersey.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by kwankwasiya: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Exactly his Dad
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by omofabulous(f): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Huh! The son is a cutie kiss
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by superdanny10: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Carbon Copy.

But not in shape like his dad, who even if retired still looks in better shape than his son.

Wetin dey Okocha leg so?Slippers?abi Kitos?
Okocha na "baba", he doesn't need shoes to play football.......especially with amateurs
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by thorpido(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
The son looks like Arsenal's Iwobi
They are cousins.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Mario619(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
MzDesire:
He is cute
someone is crushing ooo
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by MzDesire(f): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mario619:
someone is crushing ooo
Nah, I'm not
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
See that small boy then for Grange school for GRA ikeja
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
See that small boy then for Grange school for GRA ikeja wow
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
kiddkash:

so what are you trying na say Jay Jay okocha wife play away match?

And Sunday look like taiye taiwo grin grin grin grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Baddest15: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
PriNceNova:

POTENTIAL SCAM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does Handicap 2 (0) Mean / Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club / Is Wrestling (WWE) Real Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.