Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? (6533 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / You Modern/moderate Muslims. / Check Out This Follower Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by loveroftruth: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
BetaThings:

So what was the religion of Abraham?
So who were people supposed to worship during the time of OT and who were they asked to worship during the time of NT

The Laws of the OT was meant to keep the nation of Israel intact till the Messiah arrives, after then, the messiah will give the direction on the way forward.

Even Moses told the Sons of Israel what Yahweh will do in the future:

Deut18:15

. 15 Jehovah your God will raise up for you from among your brothers a prophet like me. You must listen to him.
======================================================

From the above statement of Moses, a prophet like Moses that Yahweh will raise "among the Israelite" came to be Jesus. He said many things, Moses had advised "YOU MUST LISTEN TO HIM". SEE THE BELOW:

Acts 3:20-22

20" and he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus. 21 Heaven must hold this one within itself until the times of restoration of all things of which God spoke through the mouth of his holy prophets of old. 22 In fact, Moses said: ‘Jehovah your God will raise up for you from among your brothers a prophet like me. You must listen to whatever he tells you"
=================================================

Did Koran listened to all what Jesus said and did?

Not listening to him amount to death it was also said.

Again, Read:

Deut18:18-20

18 I will raise up for them from the midst of their brothers a prophet like you, and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him. 19 Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name.
=============================================

The assumption that Christians should follow the Law of Moses instead of what Jesus said is wrong.

Yahweh had already made all this clear as to what he will do in the future concerning the messiah Jesus christ.

The law served its purpose with the arrival of Jesus, the law was meant to see to the arrival of the Messiah, keeping the Jews clean from Demonism and false worship, thereby keeping the nation clean for the clean Messiah to be Born there. After that, going forward, the people were to LISTEN to him, the Messiah. read the above again.

The worship and who to worship has always been Yahweh, but Yahweh reserves the right to decides how he is to be worship, since he said we should listen to his son, so shall it be. and the son said he is giving us a new commandment based on LOVE. That is what we should follow, not add a dime.
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by loveroftruth: 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by loveroftruth: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
BetaThings:

I asked 2 questions
Is there any dishonesty in asking questions to learn about your religion

So what does Christianity say about whoever insults his/her parents?
So where is Judaism part in my question

So the Bible is silent about leaving the religion?

The bible NEW TESTAMENT gave instruction that children are obey their parents at Epphesians chapter 6 verses 1 to 3, lets read:

1"Children, be obedient to your parents in union with the Lord, for this is righteous. 2 “Honor your father and your mother” is the first command with a promise: 3 “That it may go well with you and you may remain a long time on the earth".
==========================================================

That is all that is said to children in the new testament, no compulsion or forcing any body even children. the extra thing to that is mentioning the fine example of Timothy, Joseph and the likes for the children to learn from.

Parents are advised to teach their children from infancy, when they are young, so that they can develop the power of reasoning by themselves.

The reward for obeying that command is everlasting Life from Yahweh. not obeying that, the person or child will loose out on the gift of Yahweh. No compulsion whatsoever on Christianity.

The Massage is simply a massage of choice based on freewill and freedom of choice. No COMPULSION.

If ant wants to leave the religion, he or she is FREE!

If the person sins, and is unrepentant, that person will be DIS-FELLOWSHIPED, Excommunicated, Removed from the christian group. When the person repents and change his ways, and wished to returned back, he will be welcomed back as long as the person has stopped the sinning act.
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by loveroftruth: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
plappville:

Are the Apostles of Jesus Arabs or Jews? We got the Gospel through the Arabs or Jews? Did Jesus choose the Arabs to spread the gospel or the Jews? Sure they were aware. Just that they were minority. Clown cheesy

And, additionally, the promise of the Messiah made to Abraham said that by means of the Messiah, "all" the nations will be saved.

The target is all humans. Started from the Jews to focus on all of mankind.
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by loveroftruth: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwon:

Can one be a jew and a Christian at the same time? grin

A Jew is a Jew, but every person has the choice of deciding to be a follower of Jesus Christ by choice. You don,t need to be a Jew to be able to be a follower of Jesus Christ.

The command of Jesus Christ is for Christians to go make disciple of people of all the nation. People of all the nations cannot be Jews, Can they?
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by Rilwon: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
O'l boy, i don't have the zeal to type much today enh... Another day.
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by loveroftruth: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Since the Koran stands with ISIS, what then Becomes of the so called Moderate Muslims?

It then sounds and feel every bits like being a Moderate Muslim is a very big HYPOCRITICAL act. yes o. If any body things otherwise, let him come forward and convince us.

But still, what should the "Moderate Muslims" do?
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by annunaki2(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwon:

I understand, it's difficult to maintain the zeal to continuously defend what you and the whole world know is wrong and evil. You will only end up exposing how big a foool you are if you maintain that zeal to defend rubbish.
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by Rilwon: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
annunaki2:
][s]

I understand, it's difficult to maintain the zeal to continuously defend what you and the whole world know is wrong and evil. You will only end up exposing how big a foool you are if you maintain that zeal to defend rubbish.
[/s]

K
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by ifenes(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
loveroftruth:

Care to give evidence of such today?

Do you mean to say: A true Christian follower of Yahweh "will stone wayward kids"?

If the Above is what you meant to say, can you give evident of such a command in the Christian manual? (That will be in the New Testament, Since Christianity means follower of Christ, and followers of Christ started in the New testament of the Bible).

You meant the Old Testament of the bible is garbage ? Good to know!

Yahweh's laws are barbaric according to a Christian wow! I bet you are ashamed of those laws.i get you consider it unfair that your god, Yahweh sacrificed his son on the cross, the ultimate barbaric act a father could commit.

3 Likes

Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by Anas09: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
SUPERPACK:

when the quran was given to the muslems, religion was political in nature, the religious leaders where also the political leaders, but nowadays religion does nt have the power to rule a state, hence the use of the quran must change to match the modern day standards,
When christians decide to practice christianity as it was when it was ruling the world during the time of emperor constantine and the early popes, no one currently on earth would deserve to be called a true christian.
According to modern day standards, since religion is no more political in nature, The moderate muslems are the true muslems.
You have no idea of what you just asseted here. Are you sure you read the Ops? Isis read from the Koran and do what they do. Did the Catholics read from the Bible to do what Christ told them to do? We just decide to lie even when we see clearly. Pls take sometime to check what Christians, I mean Bible believing and following Christians passed through both before and after the Catholic Church. What Islam is doing to Christians has been what Christians have been going through since. It started with Christ and will end with his return. Be sincere a little it won't hurt.
This your assertion will get you stoned amongst muslims. You just said Islam is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by ifenes(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Anas09:

You have no idea of what you just asseted here. Are you sure you read the Ops? Isis read from the Koran and do what they do. Did the Catholics read from the Bible to do what Christ told them to do? We just decide to lie even when we see clearly. Pls take sometime to check what Christians, I mean Bible believing and following Christians passed through both before and after the Catholic Church. What Islam is doing to Christians has been what Christians have been going through since. It started with Christ and will end with his return. Be sincere a little it won't hurt.
This your assertion will get you stoned amongst muslims. You just said Islam is a fraud.

Superpack is right,if you don't practise the laws of the bible you are a fake Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by SUPERPACK: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Anas09:

It pays To read between the lines, but since you cant lets agree to disagree.
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by Anas09: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
BetaThings:

What does the Bible say about whoever abandons Christianity?
What does the Bible say about whoever insults his/her parents

Tell us what your timeless Bible say about those ?
Are you for real? You seem to think everyone is as insecure as your Muhammed? Low Self esteem was Muhammed's greatest problem, he couldn't stand rejection. Christ says, "Come on to me" a decision you must take. A choice you must make. In Christianity there's what we can FREE WILL.
Here is what happened to Jesus after he preached a message, people left him, he even asked his Apostles why they won't leave also. Could Muhammed do that? No, he waged war agaisnt them. Cowardly Arab with inferiority complex which is still seen in his followers today.
John 6:66-68
From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Thats a man who trusted in himself.
In Christianity, you came on your own, if you want to leave, you leave on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by Anas09: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
loveroftruth:

Care to give evidence of such today?

Do you mean to say: A true Christian follower of Yahweh "will stone wayward kids"?

If the Above is what you meant to say, can you give evident of such a command in the Christian manual? (That will be in the New Testament, Since Christianity means follower of Christ, and followers of Christ started in the New testament of the Bible).
Even if he quotes from the old Testament, it'll mean him citing instances where the worshippers of Yahweh who are still alive today practising Judaism, does what he just said.
Don't take that person serious.
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by BetaThings: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
loveroftruth:
The Laws of the OT was meant to keep the nation of Israel intact till the Messiah arrives, after then, the messiah will give the direction on the way forward.

The assumption that Christians should follow the Law of Moses instead of what Jesus said is wrong.

You are just making stuff up

Jesus said people should obey the commandments
And where are the commandments? Old Testament

A certain ruler asked him, "Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone

You know the commandments:
'Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.' "
Luke 10 : 18 - 20

By the way, Jesus distinguished between himself and God

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Matthew 5:17-18

If Jesus did not abolish any part of the law, can Loverof"Truth" do so?
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by Anas09: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwon:

Can one be a jew and a Christian at the same time? Fool. grin
Cc: All the MODs. Ban this person.
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by BetaThings: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Anas09:

Are you for real? You seem to think everyone is as insecure as your Muhammed? Low Self esteem was Muhammed's greatest problem, he couldn't stand rejection. Christ says, "Come on to me" a decision you must take. A choice you must make. In Christianity there's what we can FREE WILL.
Here is what happened to Jesus after he preached a message, people left him, he even asked his Apostles why they won't leave also. Could Muhammed do that? No, he waged war agaisnt them. Cowardly Arab with inferiority complex which is still seen in his followers today.
John 6:66-68
From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Thats a man who trusted in himself.
In Christianity, you came on your own, if you want to leave, you leave on your own.

I know that as a Christian, you can say ANYTHING
Because they don't teach manners and respect in the church
Yet for insulting Jesus, Bishop Oyedepo slapped a girl

Nothing to say beyond that
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by Anas09: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
loveroftruth:

Actually, am yet to understand what you are driving at.

Are you agreeing that the ISIS are the true followers of Islam? Be apt so we can understand you clearly.

Meanwhile, The Prophecies in the OT by Yahweh had already foretold that his followers will follow him in a new way.

Here we go read this up:

JEREMIAH31:31-33

31 “Look! The days are coming,” declares Jehovah, “when I will make with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant. 32 It will not be like the covenant that I made with their forefathers on the day I took hold of their hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, ‘my covenant that they broke, although I was their true master,’ declares Jehovah.”
33 “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares Jehovah. “I will put my law within them, and in their heart I will write it. And I will become their God, and they will become my people.”
=====================================================================

From the above, Yahweh had already made plans for a change of direction as contained in that Bible portion, this direction the Koran missed completely.

That new direction is the new covenant that was initiated by Yahweh as seen in that Prophecy above.
Jesus Christ Kick-started it while he was on earth:

Luke22:20
20 Also, he did the same with the cup after they had the evening meal, saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood, which is to be poured out in your behalf.
===========================================

So, from the above, Jesus Christ fulfilled the Prophecy of Yahweh recorded at Jeremiah 31:31 above, concerning making a new covenant and laws.

There, Jesus said the new covenant is by virtue of his Blood that is to be given on our behave, so, the new covenant is by means of Jesus blood.

Hence, the new covenant came into effect when "his Blood" was poured on our behave = when he died.

Since the new covenant hanged on the Messiah Jesus, that was why Jesus could talk of giving a new commandment:

John13:34,35
34 I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another".

Another scripture:

Matthew22:37-40

He said to him: “‘You must [color-red]love[/color] Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 The second, like it, is this: ‘You must love[/red] your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 [color=red]On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets.”
============================================================

From the above, Followers of Christ operate on the law of LOVE and not on the over 600 laws of Moses that was given on Mount Sinai when the sons of Israel were coming out of Egypt.

So, that Koran did not take note of what the Son of God Jesus did while on earth in the Bible and followed a completely different direction and kept carrying the laws given on mount Sinai in Koran even added their own, it is not Christians fault nor Jesus Fault, Not Yahweh's fault.

Koran did not take note of the directions of Jesus on LOVE.

Jesus says that the law to Love Yahweh and Love ones neighbor covers all the other 600 laws. If i love Yahweh, love my neighbor, i will not steal his property, nor go after his wife. Etc, Etc. and all else. Thereby keeping all other on Yahweh's laws.

Christians operate on a different Law from Judaism.

Dem go gree? They are totally blind towards this. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by Anas09: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
plappville:

John 4:22 ►
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we (Jesus and my Apostles) worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
Not ARABS ... tongue

You are confused aren't you? What a pity!!

You have to believed a lie told by your false prophet that the apostles were arabs abi? What a stupid question you asked previously. grin

To you Muslims, Peter and other apostles are not Jews abi? Accept to learn what you do not know. Clown.. tongue
No dear, they don't claim all other Jews to be Arabs and Muslims, only the Principal ones. Abraham was an Arab Muslim, but Sarah, Isaac, Jacob and the rest weren't. Daniel, David, all other prophets, but the Kings weren't. Then in the New Testament, only Jesus was a Muslim, his Apostles weren't.
Can one imagine the level to which these people will allow themselves to be deceived?

1 Like

Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by Anas09: 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwon:
Dont worry, we understand. The truth is clear, you know it already. Just sleep over it. May Yahweh visit you in your dream this night. because Allah can't perform that feat of visiting those who believe in him. Epele
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by Anas09: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
ifenes:

Superpack is right,if you don't practise the laws of the bible you are a fake Christian.
Are you sure you have been following this thread? Jesus is the New Covenant which fulfils the law. The Law was like a school teacher preparing the students for an exam. Jesus Christ came and a New Covenant was enacted, and the old was done away with. My ba3 is down to type the verses to this regard.
Ifeness is now a Muslim. Wonders.
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by Anas09: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
SUPERPACK:
It pays To read between the lines, but since you cant lets agree to disagree.
Guy, you'd better not say this thing u just said here outside. They will kill u like a dog. Ur Brethren are murderers.
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by Anas09: 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
BetaThings:

Have you seen that people left Christ but he didn't kill them like Muhammed did? Grow a brain.
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by BetaThings: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
loveroftruth:
The bible NEW TESTAMENT gave instruction that children are obey their parents at Epphesians chapter 6 verses 1 to 3, lets read:

1"Children, be obedient to your parents in union with the Lord, for this is righteous. 2 “Honor your father and your mother” is the first command with a promise: 3 “That it may go well with you and you may remain a long time on the earth".
==========================================================
That is all that is said to children in the new testament, no compulsion or forcing any body even children. the extra thing to that is mentioning the fine example of Timothy, Joseph and the likes for the children to learn from.

You are lover of truth
Why are you covering up this truth?

For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death
Mathew 15 : 4

loveroftruth:
The Massage is simply a massage of choice based on freewill and freedom of choice. No COMPULSION.
If ant wants to leave the religion, he or she is FREE!

Not so sir

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened
Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools
and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles
Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them
Romans 1:20-32
There is a listing of sins including homosickness, adultery, disobeying parents, hating God
which put together make the sinner deserving of death

And in the OT
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people
Deuteronomy 13:6-9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by BetaThings: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Anas09:

Have you seen that people left Christ but he didn't kill them like Muhammed did? Grow a brain.

Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by loveroftruth: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
BetaThings:

Ok, I will address what you just posted.

But then, Did you read this my post below in reply to your former comment? If you did, what are those scriptures saying?

BetaThings:

So what was the religion of Abraham?
So who were people supposed to worship during the time of OT and who were they asked to worship during the time of NT

Even Moses told the Sons of Israel what Yahweh will do in the future:

Deut18:15

. 15 Jehovah your God will raise up for you from among your brothers a prophet like me. You must listen to him.
======================================================

From the above statement of Moses, a prophet like Moses that Yahweh will raise "among the Israelite" came to be Jesus. He said many things, Moses had advised "YOU MUST LISTEN TO HIM". SEE THE BELOW:

Acts 3:20-22

20" and he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus. 21 Heaven must hold this one within itself until the times of restoration of all things of which God spoke through the mouth of his holy prophets of old. 22 In fact, Moses said: ‘Jehovah your God will raise up for you from among your brothers a prophet like me. You must listen to whatever he tells you"
=================================================

Did Koran listened to all what Jesus said and did?

Not listening to him amount to death it was also said.

Again, Read:

Deut18:18-20

18 I will raise up for them from the midst of their brothers a prophet like you, and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him. 19 Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name.
=============================================

Yahweh had already made all this clear as to what he will do in the future concerning the messiah Jesus christ.

The law served its purpose with the arrival of Jesus, the law was meant to see to the arrival of the Messiah, keeping the Jews clean from Demonism and false worship, thereby keeping the nation clean for the clean Messiah to be Born there. After that, going forward, the people were to LISTEN to him, the Messiah. read the above again.

The worship and who to worship has always been Yahweh, but Yahweh reserves the right to decides how he is to be worship, since he said we should listen to his son, so shall it be. and the son said he is giving us a new commandment based on LOVE. That is what we should follow, not add a dime.
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by loveroftruth: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2016
BetaThings:

Nope, am not "making stuff up".

If you had also red this my post below, you would had seen where it was explained that the new covenant is validated with the Blood of Jesus, meaning that the start of the arrangement of things that is for all nations, including none Jews but every body started after the dead of christ according to what Christ said on Luke 22:20.

read the below again and we continue from there.

loveroftruth:

Actually, am yet to understand what you are driving at.

Are you agreeing that the ISIS are the true followers of Islam? Be apt so we can understand you clearly.

Meanwhile, The Prophecies in the OT by Yahweh had already foretold that his followers will follow him in a new way.

Here we go read this up:

JEREMIAH31:31-33

31 “Look! The days are coming,” declares Jehovah, “when I will make with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant. 32 It will not be like the covenant that I made with their forefathers on the day I took hold of their hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, ‘my covenant that they broke, although I was their true master,’ declares Jehovah.”
33 “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares Jehovah. “I will put my law within them, and in their heart I will write it. And I will become their God, and they will become my people.”
=====================================================================

From the above, Yahweh had already made plans for a change of direction as contained in that Bible portion, this direction the Koran missed completely.

That new direction is the new covenant that was initiated by Yahweh as seen in that Prophecy above.
Jesus Christ Kick-started it while he was on earth:

Luke22:20
20 Also, he did the same with the cup after they had the evening meal, saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood, which is to be poured out in your behalf.
===========================================

So, from the above, Jesus Christ fulfilled the Prophecy of Yahweh recorded at Jeremiah 31:31 above, concerning making a new covenant and laws.

There, Jesus said the new covenant is by virtue of his Blood that is to be given on our behave, so, the new covenant is by means of Jesus blood.

Hence, the new covenant came into effect when "his Blood" was poured on our behave = when he died.

Since the new covenant hanged on the Messiah Jesus, that was why Jesus could talk of giving a new commandment:

John13:34,35
34 I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another".

Another scripture:

Matthew22:37-40

He said to him: “‘You must [color-red]love[/color] Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 The second, like it, is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets.”
============================================================

From the above, Followers of Christ operate on the law of LOVE and not on the over 600 laws of Moses that was given on Mount Sinai when the sons of Israel were coming out of Egypt.

So, that Koran did not take note of what the Son of God Jesus did while on earth in the Bible and followed a completely different direction and kept carrying the laws given on mount Sinai in Koran even added their own, it is not Christians fault nor Jesus Fault, Not Yahweh's fault.

Koran did not take note of the directions of Jesus on LOVE.

Jesus says that the law to Love Yahweh and Love ones neighbor covers all the other 600 laws. If i love Yahweh, love my neighbor, i will not steal his property, nor go after his wife. Etc, Etc. and all else. Thereby keeping all other on Yahweh's laws.

Christians operate on a different Law from Judaism.

The statement you made or quoted of Jesus Christ are the things he said before the new covenant came into operation.

How can the new covenant start when Jesus was still alive and his Blood was to Be poured for the said New covenant he talked about?

Hence, while Jesus was still alive, the Old covenant operated based on the law of Moses, that was what that was still in effect.

The new covenant that came with a new code of LOVE started after the death of the Christ that is, after the pouring of his Blood as he had said at > Luke22:20
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by SUPERPACK: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:

Guy, you'd better not say this thing u just said here outside. They will kill u like a dog. Ur Brethren are murderers.
i will die one day, just like every other person, you will u live forever.
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by SUPERPACK: 12:51am On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:

Are you sure you have been following this thread? Jesus is the New Covenant which fulfils the law. The Law was like a school teacher preparing the students for an exam. Jesus Christ came and a New Covenant was enacted, and the old was done away with. My ba3 is down to type the verses to this regard.
Ifeness is now a Muslim. Wonders.
Matthew 5:17-19 King James Version (KJV)
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by Anas09: 1:09am On Jul 24, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Matthew 5:17-19 King James Version (KJV)
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
As a Muslim quoting these scriptures, you just indicted and condemned yourself. Jesus fulfilled the law, but islam insist on keeping them. And Stupidly so, Islam chose to only keep the Apostasy part. Sorry dear.
Re: Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? by Anas09: 1:13am On Jul 24, 2016
SUPERPACK:
i will die one day, just like every other person, you will u live forever.
No, I wont live forever. Thats not what I meant. For calling Islam fraud and saying the Koran is outdated, so shd be completely abrogated, your brothers will have your head. Evil is sweet when you believe no one will judge you. Muhammed did all he could, when he was dying he was gripped with fear because he didn't know where he was going. Be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COZA The Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly Celebrates 16th Anniversary / Pastor Disvirgin A Girl / What Is I Bless God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.