Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,516 members, 7,958,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Get 7GB For N2,000 On MTN Dealzone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get 7GB For N2,000 On MTN Dealzone (1994 Views)

Airtel Smartconnect "Smallmoneybigdata" - Get 7gb For N1,500 And 11gb For N2,500 / Get Mtn 7gb For 2,000 / How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 7GB For N2,000 On MTN Dealzone by TechLector: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
The South African Owned Telecom Giant, MTN announces the best 100% data deal on it network for Nigeria. Now you can get a 7GB of data just for a token amount of N2,000. The plans which used to be 3.5GB for N2,000 and 1.3GB for N1,000 have double-up. Thereby giving you a 100% Bonus. Now, that what we call a worthy data plan.

This is not a sort of fraud but has been confirmed by many of my colleagues. It was officially made known to the public during the Africa’s BIGGEST tech event (With the theme ‘A Connected World’) held at the Eko Hotels and Suites, Lagos-Nigeria by TechPlus where MTN agents shared pamphlets containing the Data bonus which was tagged Data Dealz.

The TechPlus 2016 is an event organized for the gathering of tech experts, enthusiasts, innovators, policymakers and a vast spectrum of tech-savvy brands and individuals to celebrate the impact of digital technology in Africa whilst calibrating the technological future of the continent.

According to a source (greenhulk):

So I as at techplus event yesterday and Mtn agents were sharing pamphlets. They said I can get 7gb for just 2k. Wow that is really dope, better than glo and we all know Mtn internet is more reliable than glo anyway.

It actually works. I just texted 2016 to 121 and I got 7gb, plusmy outstanding 2gb+ now I have 9gb+. On top of that I got free 2gb wow data for the weekend.

HOW TO GET MTN 7GB FOR N2,000

=>> Make sure you have a minimum balance of N2,000
=>> Text 2016 to 131
=>> You will receive a confirmation SMS confirming your subscription to the bundle with 30 days Validity

What are you waiting for?

source: http://techlector.com/free-browsing-7gb-n2000-mtn-dealzone/

Re: Get 7GB For N2,000 On MTN Dealzone by ezechueze(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
hope it ...
Re: Get 7GB For N2,000 On MTN Dealzone by jesse8048(m): 1:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Can it be shared, if yes hw can one share data on Mtn?
Re: Get 7GB For N2,000 On MTN Dealzone by TechLector: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2016
jesse8048:
Can it be shared, if yes hw can one share data on Mtn?

Well... I have not try that yet
Re: Get 7GB For N2,000 On MTN Dealzone by TechLector: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2016
ezechueze:
hope it ...
oya say it now or never
Re: Get 7GB For N2,000 On MTN Dealzone by joey150(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2016
TechLector:

Well... I have not try that yet
How did u get wow data?? And how come its expiring in october?

Do i have to be on any special package?

Anticipating your reply
Re: Get 7GB For N2,000 On MTN Dealzone by TechLector: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
joey150:

How did u get wow data?? And how come its expiring in october?

Do i have to be on any special package?

Anticipating your reply

you can get up to 1gb or more when you recharge N500 or above during the weekend.... i think they are having problem with date here... to be on the safe side, make sure that you are on ipulse plan
Re: Get 7GB For N2,000 On MTN Dealzone by Dam5reey(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Another person's Screen shots grin Ctrl C, Ctrl V
Must everyone post the same thing.. Na wa ooo
Re: Get 7GB For N2,000 On MTN Dealzone by TechLector: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dam5reey:
Another person's Screen shots grin Ctrl C, Ctrl V
Must everyone post the same thing.. Na wa ooo

Just look at yourself,,, After all i never claimed the image as mine, thats why i have to attribute it to our source... "According to a source (greenhulk):" read well if you are not blind

1 Like

Re: Get 7GB For N2,000 On MTN Dealzone by BabaGodwins: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
TechLector:
The South African Owned Telecom Giant, MTN announces the best 100% data deal on it network for Nigeria. Now you can get a 7GB of data just for a token amount of N2,000. The plans which used to be 3.5GB for N2,000 and 1.3GB for N1,000 have double-up. Thereby giving you a 100% Bonus. Now, that what we call a worthy data plan.

This is not a sort of fraud but has been confirmed by many of my colleagues. It was officially made known to the public during the Africa’s BIGGEST tech event (With the theme ‘A Connected World’) held at the Eko Hotels and Suites, Lagos-Nigeria by TechPlus where MTN agents shared pamphlets containing the Data bonus which was tagged Data Dealz.

The TechPlus 2016 is an event organized for the gathering of tech experts, enthusiasts, innovators, policymakers and a vast spectrum of tech-savvy brands and individuals to celebrate the impact of digital technology in Africa whilst calibrating the technological future of the continent.

So I as at techplus event yesterday and Mtn agents were sharing pamphlets. They said I can get 7gb for just 2k. Wow that is really dope, better than glo and we all know Mtn internet is more reliable than glo anyway.

It actually works. I just texted 2016 to 121 and I got 7gb, plusmy outstanding 2gb+ now I have 9gb+. On top of that I got free 2gb wow data for the weekend.

=>> Text 2016 to 131
=>> You will receive a confirmation SMS confirming your subscription to the bundle with 30 days Validity

Pls what tariff plan are you that you're giving an additional bonus
Re: Get 7GB For N2,000 On MTN Dealzone by abbeyriousbaba: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
TechLector:

=>> Text 2016 to 131

pls how many months validity is d mtn 7gb for 2k.i nid urgent reply
Re: Get 7GB For N2,000 On MTN Dealzone by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
abbeyriousbaba:
pls how many months validity is d mtn 7gb for 2k.i nid urgent reply

It has already been stopped. The promo was for last week Thursday through Saturday to mark techplus.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Time Based Bundle / I Need A Phone With 8gb Ram, 12000mah Battery, 4G+ / Do You Think I Am Just Accusing Tecno And Infinix Wrongly? You Need To See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.