Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Empowerment For Successful Breakthrough - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Empowerment For Successful Breakthrough (1178 Views)

Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths / “giving” The Principle For Successful Financial Breakthrough / Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empowerment For Successful Breakthrough by Bigdreams(m): 5:02am On Jul 23, 2016
Friday Weekly Vigil: 22nd July/23rd (Saturday) July, 2016 From Calvary Army Bible Church (Warfare Tent), Ejigbo, Lagos.

Visit our facebook page: www.facebook.com/calvaryarmy

Text: 2nd Samuel 22:33-35

33 God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. 34 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places. 35 He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.

When your strength disappears, your power begins to leak away. It is strength that boosts your physical power. Strength is an internal product that is generated by certain conviction from within. Internal strength is external power booster. Power is a means we apply to face an enemy who is resistant to anything we desire to achieve. The bible clearly says that God is the one that gives you power to get wealth. All power to achieve anything in life belongs to God. “God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God” Psalm 62:11

Vs 33: God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
Without strength and power, perfection of your ways will be impossible. Your ways are perfected when strength and power are coupled together to face certain direction to push certain obstacles and limitations out of your way. Human beings face limitations and restrictions in every facet of life endeavour.

Vs 35: 35 He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
When strength and power is perfected, fighting against the enemy and conquering them is easier. When strength and power meets together, enemies lose the battle.

Every spiritual battle requires spiritual weapons and instruments. Whatever has taken place in the realm of the spirit is what manifests physically. Eating in the dream, having sex in the dream, laying your hands on things and not prospering are all concluded works in the spiritual realm. The bible did not say silence is the key of victory. All the bible says is “life and death are in the power of the tongue.” When you don’t open your mouth, you cannot speak and when you cannot speak, whatever you don’t want cannot leave your life.

There are some certain battles that are actually planted into your life at the hour of the night and they are programmed like a time bomb such that you don’t feel them during the day time but they rear up their ugly head in the night time. You must use the night time to fight such battles. If you don’t wake up in the night to fight and conquer such battles, you might end up being a slave to such battles.

The most dangerous enemies are confronted when they are active. You don’t confront the enemy when he is asleep because you won’t be able to measure the vastness of his strength or his weakness. It’s when he is active that you’ll be able to capabilities of his strength and the limit of his powers – his weakness.

You can call the devil any name but you can’t call him a fool. However the population of human beings, the devil has a strategy to capture even the strongest man.

Your weak point is bait to him and if you have no internal discipline, that bait now becomes an easy hook to get you. Fishermen who want to catch fishes have different types of baits with which they capture different kinds of fishes. The devil knows your weak points and knows the strategy with which he can get you. I don’t get excited when people gyrate and exhibit emotional excitement in the place of prayer. Leave them alone and watch them after their initial emotional excitement has died down to see how loose they are and how cheap the devil can capture them.

God is a warrior and anyone who intends to conquer the battle of life must be enlisted as a soldier in His army. The battles of life are not conquered on the platform of intellectual senses. When you don’t know how to talk, you talk yourself into battle. There are lots of women who have lost their marriages because of the way they talk. There are so many business men who have lost big businesses because of their inability to use their tongue. All weapons of war are not manufactured for animals but for handsome men and beautiful women. They are used to silence men and women who cannot bridle their tongue.

If you will know how to pray successfully, you must learn the use of words. It is not every prayer that attracts divine attention. It is true that it is God that said “Call upon me and I will answer you.” However, it is not every calling that attracts God’s attention. Sometimes, when someone is talking to you and what he is saying does not make sense, what treatment do you give such person? Silence and silence they say, is the best answer for a fool. The same applies to many people who pray to God but whose prayers make no sense. God gives them the silent treatment.

When your life is under constant monitoring from ancestral spirit, progress, success and achievement becomes elusive. If when billions of naira is placed in your hands, it will evaporate like the foam of soap.

PRAYER
Shout the name of Jesus, Blood of Jesus/21x. Where I am standing tonight to talk to God, every monitoring gadget in the moon, sky, on the earth, in the heavenlies, or wherever, blood of Jesus, close them and cover me up.

Call the name of Jesus, Shout the blood of Jesus/24x, every placenta connection between me and my place of my birth that they are using to monitor me, blood of Jesus, close it up forever.
……………..

Jeremiah 29:13
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Searching for God comes from inside your heart. External power is boosted by internal strength. Whether it is in the dead of the night or in the day, when it comes to the issue of prayer, it is a dead man who does not feel hungry, thirsty or breathe. Prayer is a live wire to a man or a woman who wants to communicate with God not chaplet or rosaries.

2nd Samuel 22:36-41
36 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great. 37 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip. 38 I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them. 39 And I have consumed them, and wounded them, that they could not arise: yea, they are fallen under my feet. 40 For thou hast girded me with strength to battle: them that rose up against me hast thou subdued under me. 41 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies, that I might destroy them that hate me.

When a person truly becomes born again, he is humble and teachable. Battle is about resistance. When you are not resilient against the enemy, they will push you to the background and deal with you anyway they want. Fighting has been on before you and I were born and it will not stop even after we are gone. When fighting battles either physically or spiritually, we engage the presence of God who is always happy to fight our battles. The bible says “They that call upon the Lord shall not be put to shame.”

When the call to pray comes, prayer becomes natural like breathing is natural. As a normal human being, you don’t struggle to breathe, so also prayer should also become easy to you for it is the deep that calleth upon the deep and the spirit likewise the spirit. God is Spirit and they that will communicate with Him will do that in spirit and in truth. You must do this with all consciousness and in agreement with the Word of God.

The following are very important if God must hear you.
- You must strike a deal i.e. you must have a relationship with God.
- You must agree with what God says about you.
- Don’t be a hindrance to your own prayers – remove every blockade that will not allow your voice to locate God. “Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see God.” (Hebrews 12:14). Remove every offence anyone has offended you from your heart and forgive them. If you don’t forgive, how do you expect God to hear and answer you.

2nd Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

When your land is healed, no matter where you sow your seed, it will germinate and yield bountiful harvests for you. When you live in sin, your land is cursed and you sow your seed in a desolate place.

PRAYER
- Raise up your two hands and shout the blood of Jesus/24x, begin to command: Let the blood of Jesus go right into my spirit and soul and wipe out every satanic and perverted destiny that is ruling my life. Blood of Jesus locate them and knock them out.

- With your two hands raised up, shout the blood of Jesus/12x. You placenta bondage that is connected with my case, by the power in the blood of Jesus, break by the blood.

- Place your right hand on your navel button and raise your left hand up and decree: every bondage in my life that is connected with my placenta, break by the blood of Jesus.

- Shout the name of Jesus once, stones of fire/7x. Every calabash containing the sponge used to bath me for the first time when I was given birth to, stones of fire, break the calabash and destroy the sponge.

- Stones of fire/7x Every evil calabash containing the first sponge that was used to bath me when I was born, stones of fire, smash the calabash and destroy the sponge.

- Raise up your two hands, raise up your voice and shout - Stones of fire/7x O heaven assist me this night. Release stones of fire upon them; every evil calabash containing demonic sponge used to give my head the maiden birth that destroyed my glory, stones of fire destroy the evil calabash and the demonic sponge.

- Grab your head with your two hands and shout the name of Jesus/3x, Holy Ghost once, Authority of Heaven once and command; you my head, you my destiny, jump out from the calabash of ancestral curses.

- Raise up your two hands pointing them to heaven – Shout captain of heavenly host/3x. Where are you with all your angels? All hijackers of blessings in my heaven, you angels of war begin to attack them with sword, arrows and clear them out of my heaven.

- Shout captain of heavenly host once, every miracle hijackers that are in my heaven already, captain of heavenly host, release your angels, let them be cleared out, let your angels clear them out of my heaven.

- Shout captain of heavenly host once, appear in my heaven with millions of your angels. Every demonic agent in my heaven capturing and hijacking my miracles, let your angels clear them away.

- Do this prayer more dangerously – Every satanic agent rising up every night speaking to the moon and the sun to block my heaven, to close heaven against my miracles, receive the slap of heaven and die.

- Shout the name of Jesus loud, any man or woman waking up in the dead of the night while I am asleep, speaking to the night, speaking to darkness to cover my destiny and glory from manifesting, hand of fire locate them now and slap them to death.

- Shout the name of Jesus once, any man or woman or group of people that have been assigned over my matter that are speaking in darkness in order to cover my glory, hand of fire appear in their midst and slap them to death.

- Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Answer me by fire now.

- Shout God of fire/7x. Everywhere strange fire that is kindled because of my prayer, God of fire, consume the fire and the kindler of the fire.

- Shout the name of Jesus once, God of fire/7x, Everywhere strange fire is being kindled and my name is being mentioned, both the fire, the kindler of the fire and anyone mentioning my name, God of fire, consume them.

- Note: When you are having strange dreams, it implies someone is kindling a strange fire and summoning your name. The calabash being used may be small with fire burning in it. No matter how small that calabash is, it is until you become a carrier of fire that your name will not appear in the calabash anymore.

- God of fire/7x any man or woman or group of people that kindled any strange fire inside any room, under any roof, under open heavens, in a rock or by the seashore or riverbank mentioning my name, God of fire consume them.

- God of fire/7x Anyone that is assigned to kindle strange fire against me such that the more the fire is being kindled, the more my name is being mentioned, God of fire, use the kindler of that strange fire to quench the fire.

- God of fire/7x God of fire, where are you? Go to anywhere under the sun, in the second heaven or inside the sea, every strange fire that is kindled against my life or any individual or group of people praying against me, those who are burning candle because of me, those who are frying something and are mentioning my name, God of fire, use their fire to consume them.

- God of fire/7x, God of fire, where are you? Anyone assigned to kindle strange fire because of me, any strongman in the house I am living and in the street I am living, kindling strange fire against my life, God of fire, answer them with your fire; both the fire and the kindler, use your fire to consume them.

- Raise your right hand to heaven and shout; My father and my God, open my heavens this morning and rain down your blessings upon my life. The rain of blessings that the world has never seen before, open my heavens and rain them down this morning.

- Raise your two hands and shout the name of Jesus/3x. Then command; You my heavens, open now and rain down my blessings upon me. The rain of my blessings that have been suspended from January up till this month of July, begin to rain them down.

- Shout the name of Jesus/3x, You my heaven, hear the word of the Lord, open now and let my blessings begin to fall now, let my benefactors begin to locate me now.

- Shout the name of Jesus/3x, authority of heaven, open heaven for me now and rain down my blessings and my goodness.

- Shout the name of Jesus/3x, authority of heaven, open my heaven now. You my heaven you must open now. I have been long expecting my miracles. You my heaven open now in the name of Jesus.

- Shout the name of Jesus/3x, authority of heaven. My father and my God, command my heaven to be opened now. I’ve been expecting my goodness for long. Open the doors of answered prayers to me now this morning, I want to carry the luggage of goodness from today.

- Pray this prayer with the spirit of enough is enough! Shout the name of Jesus/3x, authority of heaven. God of perfection, open my heavens this morning, I want to have my own baby this year, I want to ride a new car, I want to marry my wife/husband this year, I want to succeed this year, etc..

- God, the empowerment to manifest your blessings in my life, release it upon me.

- Shout the name of Jesus/3x. The power to manifest glory and blessings, God, put it into my life. The power that will not allow the wicked ones hide my glory, God put it into my life. The power that will make the blessings of prayer manifest in my life, God put it in me.

- God empower me to manifest the blessings of prayer in my life.

- Almighty God, envelope me with power such that no spiritual robber will be able to snatch away my blessings.

- Shout the name of Jesus loud once, Holy Ghost/3x, release the mantle of fire upon me, protect me and my miracle such that no spiritual robber will be able to snatch away my miracles.

- Shout the name of Jesus once, Almighty God, send your fire ahead of me, every spiritual robber must not steal my blessings neither must any creature be able to hinder my blessings. God of fire, use your fire to clear them away.

(1) (Reply)

Malawian Prophet Claims That His Wife Will Give Birth To Second Jesus / A Creationist's Idea On Dinosoars And Other Scientific Prehistoric Findings / True Story About The Reverend Father That Died In His Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.