Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated (56675 Views)

Burial Rites Of Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Have Commenced (Pics) / Death Of Tompolo’s Father Threatens Ceasefire In Niger Delta / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by hardbody: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
divinehand2003:
Tompolo is the cause of his family's mishaps.

If you claim you are innocent, why can't you surface in Nigeria to answer your case instead of remaining in hiding until Buhari leaves office?

You may be right but i am strongly opposed to visiting the wrongs of an adult on another person. The law does not make provision for arresting , detaining or even brutalizing a father or mother for the supposed crime of the child.

The mofos should get their acts together and sniff out the suspect.

US zeroed in on Osama rather than looking for his relatives. For all you know, the father may not know where Tompolo is and probably never really supported him.

It's just unfair to do any harm to an 84 years old man. This is why I feel no pain when pictures are put up telling us about the death of a young captain etc who was killed by BH. I tend to see nemesis at work.

If you support what is claimed to have happened, may yours of same age be brutalised for something they know nothing about nor can stop from happening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Alfranco(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tenkobos:
Do you always make silly comments like this or is it just this one time?
I wonder how the old man deserved such treatment by those instrument of hatred. Just being the father of a thief is not enough evidence for any agency of any government to take the laws into their hands. That is the law. Is the old man an accomplice just by being a suspect's father? Don't we see parents of terrorists western counyries often coming out to make comments on their wards and walking freely as citizens of their countries. and that it when it is even established their ward is terrorist. Well it is left for the man and his family to accept the abuse or seek redress legally...

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Charly68: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Where is the pics of the amputated legs ? Alarmists are too many on naira land
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by iwadobo: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kakamorufu:
he's the architect of thier own misfortune. He shld stop crying and show his face. Let ur family rest small

How many of shekarau's family members were harrassed? You guys thought you are wise. Those guys that did that stuff will soon feel the pain .
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Kakamorufu(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
iwadobo:

How many of shekarau's family members were harrassed? You guys thought you are wise. Those guys that did that stuff will soon feel the pain .
nd how many of shekau family did we know?
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Mboi: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Only cowards leave the person they have issue with and take on their loved ones. If you are not a coward and weak, fish out your enemy wherever he is and deal with him not attacking his aged father whom you know cannot fight back. Buhari and his followers are cowards.
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by sunnyside16(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
Obviously we are in another dictatorship regime. Why brutalize an innocent man for the allegation upon his son. This govt definitely is not ready for peace in Nigeria.
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

If you claim you are innocent, why can't you surface in Nigeria to answer your case instead of remaining in hiding until Buhari leaves office?
This is Nigeria that even if you are guilty, they will find a fault against you.
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by loomer: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

Imagine wetin you dey talk, na where for civilization wey one person go thief or commit sin, then them go arrest the papa?
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by altim8(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
It's now I believe what Nnamdi Kalu was trying to say when he made it known Nigeria soldiers where always going for soft spots. If not old men, it's pregnant women. If not pregnant women, it's egbo smokers in the name of NDA. Let's consider these, When four Ogoni elders were attacked by a mob and killed, the Nigerian regime accused nine members of MOSOP of committing the murder. Ken Saro-Wiwa and the others – Saturday Dobee, Nordu Eawo, Daniel Gbooko, Paul Levera, Felix Nuate, Baribor Bera, Barinem Kiobel and John Kpuine – were nowhere near at the time and always maintained their innocence. Two chief prosecution witnesses later testified that they had been bribed to give evidence. On 10 November 1995 the nine were hanged.
From the onset, Tompolo has distanced himself from the various vandalization of pipelines yet, the government wanted him out of the way considering his weight in the Niger Delta struggle just like ken sarowiwa of blessed memory. The death of the Ogoni environmental activist didn't stop the struggle as it has assumed a worse dimension today. Let's pray nothing happen to the old man as I perceive things might get worse if the old man dies. God help us all. One love!!!

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by PrinceEvolution(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
mumuiesm at his peak...why blame the pot cooking the chicken instead of the knife dat killed itwhy are people dis despicable and lack good sense of judgement?well karma is a bit.ch it bangs all..one day ur father/mother will be amputated u will come online here and wail..then i will remind u of this poo dat came out of ur okpolo today..huh dont quote me ooo i av no intention of talking to u..
divinehand2003:

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
GreatSE:
My friend tompolo stop complaining and use all your resources to fight for your family , save ur father from the hand of jihadist
How pls?
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by bamite(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
limeta:
Stupid boy tompolo
What make you think you could pls the jihadist
When you could ve been a productive general with Avengers you here begging
Soon i will recall my prayers for you
you know me well
Trust me
Obviously you're not a lady. You're too blazingly dull to be one
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Izontubo:
the supporters are apc sycophants.....its their work to support anything barbaric as long as it is done by this administration. ..how can our army transfer force meant for tompolo to an 84 year old man....The same old people the FG won't cater for....nonsense
Don't be so pained. All terrorists in the world bring pain one way or the other to their love ones.
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
mumuiesm at his peak...why blame the pot cooking the chicken instead of the knife dat killed itwhy are people dis despicable and lack good sense of judgement?well karma is a bit.ch it bangs all..one day ur father/mother will be amputated u will come online here and wail..then i will remind u of this poo dat came out of ur okpolo today..huh dont quote me ooo i av no intention of talking to u..
Don't be so pained. All terrorists in the world attcking their country bring pain one way or the other to their love ones.
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by pasol4real(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Candyrain:

Is this a prayer or a curse? grin
It is a curse on all those who support what this evil government n it's security forces are doing .
N I say a big amen to it.
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
nnachukz:
Well, I will not blame Tompolo for not coming out to defend himself in court knowing the type of country we live in. Justice always have many different definitions here, depending on your relationship with the government. Even the number 1 citizen never went to defend himself but demands another to do same. Those who support the government act, may they be treated same way when a member of their family or a friend is in disagreement with the government.

You have so many likes from your follow dummies like you made any sense.
What happens to tompolo coming out like every other person to prove his Innocent .
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Candyrain(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
pasol4real:

It is a curse on all those who support what this evil government n it's security forces are doing .
N I say a big amen to it.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

Should His Father Now Pay For His Sins. Haba, Will It Be Right If An 80 Years Old Man Is Brutalise Because Of What His Son Did. What Kind Of People Are We.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by ofwest47(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
well, let's hear the army's part of the story.
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Maser: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
rhames:

[b]Unfortunately , this man is not protecting his family, community and his people as i type this. It shows that at this moment that we speak, his billions and warships are extremely useless to him. The most honourable way to go is to surrender to the authorities and save his family and community from regular embarrassments from the authorities. He is also a damned coward as he is putting his family in danger. If he willfully surrenders and dialogue to cut a plea deal with the authorities, he will be regarded as a better hero than hiding in the creeks. No matter how strong those warships are on the sea, his men are not professionally trained to face a war situation like the professional soldier. This is why the Nigeria Armed Forces have a upper hand.

National Security issues are not treated with kid gloves all over the world. The families of anyone responsible for such threats are always under siege: physical and psychological brutalisation by the nations armed forces or security units. One big lesson from all these is:

Dont start what you cannot finish[/b]

Upon all the long rubbish you typed on here. You got just one like. I wonder where your conscience is that you justify this. I supported Buhari, but can't be part of this transfer of aggression under any guise. In any case, who could blame Tompolo, seeing there's no justice in Nigeria? Even Buhari himself didn't appear when summoned to Oputa panel in 2000, did he?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by fa4dmike(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
DropShot:

Not a case of supporting the action but of being pragmatic.

Criminals all over the world bring pains, sorrows, tears and destruction to their relatives and friends.

hey dude, it only an uneducated led government will do such to his own senior citizen. why didn't America do same to Osama family. or didnt Saddam Hussain have family members, what have Tom polos father got to do with tompolos crime. have the father ever made any comment against the federal government? make una continue... the result may b catastrophic ooo . na watch I dey look

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Doyin2(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Remii:
If he loves them, why let them go through this horrors, why not just show up and get lawyers to process his bail?
Big joke!

Which court will grant a confirmed run-away criminal bail?
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Coolgent(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lets see picture or we dont believe it
Mother fuuckkkinng lier!
Show yourself and save your community from disgrace, if this is how you are planning to secede from 9ja than you will never secede
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Abokii8(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kill the Goddam old man for not giving that terrorist proper upbringing

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by erico2k2(m): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
DropShot:

Not a case of supporting the action but of being pragmatic.

Criminals all over the world bring pains, sorrows, tears and destruction to their relatives and friends.

Name one in.modern times who's family was arrested let alone brutalised
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

No hiding place for the criminal

Meanwhile, he should show his face to set his family FREE
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by erico2k2(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Don't be so pained. All terrorists in the world attcking their country bring pain one way or the other to their love ones.
Really ? Like whom ?
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

So maiming an 84year old man is the right thing to do?
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Scocodia: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Buhari is not a wise president.
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by fortunechy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
no pix no news
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by alfredbisong: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Soldiers na only pipo way de power reach dem de brutalize,dem no fit wistand militant oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts / Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.