Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Silent Seduction - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489313 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by Opeoluwa99(f): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Aunty fiyah its an update,its short and we appreciate it

I can see you viewing plssss can we have a little bit tiny bit more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Viewing this topic: fiyah(f) I hope we can get an update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by RichieBrown(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
fiyah,really? i hate what you're doing. stop playing with my emotions.How could you stop at the accident? abeg update sharpaly naw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
According to my background study, fiyah has a master degree in 'suspense-TISM'. Only God can save us from the firm suspence claws of fiyah. Thumbs up! I hope to write like you ONE DAY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thanks for the update but please can we have another one ,pllllllllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Pricelessangel0(f): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
OMG!!! I felt like crying, couldn't imagine wat tori is passing and jo must be a bastard and weakling for such attitude. well tnx fiyah for the updates but we need more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by missuniverse(f): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tori too dey annoy person

must she cry?
always forgetting her Motto...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by YINKS89(m): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
as i was reading dis update i discovered dat i was getting angry..... bt sewiously can sm1 b angry at just a fiction story ? mayb because i felt it was so real........ m angry at jo right nw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by hrt2hrt(m): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Wat an interesting story..#Fiyah..you made my weekend..i think this piece of yours would be a great movie..talk with a producer...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by JohnAdeDavid(m): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lols Jo was right about Tori being selfish tho but Tori fall my hand she for don slap Jo when she dey talk trash all cos of jealousy...To all guys here if u have a girlfriend like Johannah dale ru dale ru sombody i.e home destroyer...Thunda fire them...Ride on fiyah...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by siralabai(m): 12:01am On Sep 19, 2016
It seems Joanna is a selfish, insecure, low self esteemed lady who is used to treating people who love ❤ her like shit and throwing herself at someone who doesn't even give a damn about her. She happens not to know the value of what she had until that thing is taken away from her (Tobi), she actually enjoys Tobi's attention but she doesn't give him hers. Now, she's blaming Tori for her obnoxious attitude and she stooped so low as to threaten to blackmail the innocent girl who's trying to be at peace with her conscience over a case involving her ex's wife.
I just hope to God that Tori won't suffer anything that is life threatening or a disability as a result of that accident.
If Ebiere, Tobi, Tife, Marcus, Tobi's Mum and a host of others succeed in learning what Jo did, she'll be alienated further. Its a foolish step to take for Jo and she might end up regretting it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by HolyTitus(m): 12:30am On Sep 19, 2016
I wouldn't burge a bit, if Jo was Tori's lost twin...

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Chicent(m): 6:54am On Sep 19, 2016
What a way to go Jo. Damn it!!!
Fiyah what will u do with Jo now?? (Give her trailer naa, just lost of senses will do)
Even after Ebiere told her tori was her missing daugther she still went that far offering just 250k out of jelousy.......hmmmm just give her accident too joor

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Lexzytee(m): 6:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Chai see dis jo sef. Hello miss fiyah pls continue dis suspense u put us too much abeg

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2016
Fiyah plzz nah
D story don turn tv series .....abeg just try update small make we knw who jam tori and wats next
PLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Is it richard? Abi anoda player wan enter d game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by dimssy(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2016
I don't think I blame Jo though. The normal human reasoning is that Tori may be s gold digger. Jo should give her a chance though.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Anextin(f): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2016
Jo is only trying to protect what she feels is hers. She already knows the truth about Tori and she's scared their mum will start loving only her, i mean who wouldn't be, knowing u are adopted n the real thing comes throtting back disturbing that new relationship u are trying to build with ur mum. She just acted out Sha and out of fear, which is very human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by aytuns(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Words can't express what I want to say... Just please update in time, this suspense is killing.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Juniorbuba(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2016
Fiyah fe pa mi ooo,i'll die if u dont update today ooo fiyah

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Mpaul22: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2016
you are doing a nice job Fiyah...

I am just wondering how Jo will react if she finds out Tori is her sister....will the accident reveal that? could it be its their father or father's relative that is seating behind the wheel of the jeep?or Tobi's father?or Richard?...but please I pray Tori do not get amnesia from that accident oooo
sorry if i am busting the story line but i have a wild imagination

but wait....Tori don get another knihgt in shinning armour be that.....the rate with which she is getting connection eh...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by yeminiz(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2016
hmm..interesting tho'
johannah or whatever she calls herself acted childishly,why would she want to bribe d girl for wat makes her happy with just 250k(chicken change)..werey girl does she think d girl is a gold digger

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Twinkle004(f): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2016
So Jo feels 250k is a big money 2 gv 2 a person dat u wnt out of ur live jst because she feels Tori has taken everything away frm her then she really has a low self-esteem..I jst hope Tori is not dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Ridwan1821: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2016
Fiyah pls update ASAP

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2016
Fiyah or whatever you are called I don't want to know come and update b'cos I am addicted to this your story already
I check everyday for update bt u keep breathing my heart

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by QueenofAfrica: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2016
Fiyah....... My dear ....U are Da Bomb!!
wonderful story!! keep it up.... Pleasee update ASAP!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Randyblincks(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
pjsmart:
Is Jo actually for real? how can she expect Tori to abandon her job, her family, her love(Tobi) and free accommodation just for 250k? just to please her as if the world revolves around her. she must be kidding and she better watch it
My paddi ah wonder ooh, for this kind economic, waiten 250k go offer person Ah even think say na 5 million she wan offer sef.
No wonder Tonto dike, sorry Tori no gree collect d cash, e too small..

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
Randyblincks:
My paddi ah wonder ooh, for this kind economic, waiten 250k go offer person Ah even think say na 5 million she wan offer sef.
No wonder Tonto dike, sorry Tori no gree collect d cash, e too small..
Tonto dike wetin? buh if na me, I go collect am, for this recession period
Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Is dis jo for real. Omo Ale forming queen.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by ofomzi(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jo......JO......JOOOOOOOOOOO biko no vex me this afternoon biko. how could you.

Fiyah, you are a wonderful writer, this has kept me coming back day after day. this is just awesome.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by jaheymezz(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
wetin dey happen now....why d holdup.....abeq update! update!

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
[size=30pt] Ok! OK!! Ok!!!.... Alright... [/size]

this has to Stop... Jo or Johanu or Joah whateva ur name is,
THIS ENDS HERE.. U ar wanted by EFCC 4 bribing someone to commit suicide... And we are taking FIYAH with u. She was there when u were Molesting our own Tori with words and did nothing, till she allowed Tori to almost get killed by that 'HIT and RUN' driver called Yorhminerd?.. And All she could do was to bring out her Nokia 3310 and start typing abt d events abi? 4 diz She's also wanted...

Where are u guys (ROHY, TGOLD1, MRLEMUEL) go and get ur grandpa's Hunting gun...

We've got a JO to Kill, and a FIYAH to arrest..

HERO TEAM on the MOVE.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
[size=30pt] Ok! OK!! Ok!!!.... Alright... [/size]

this has to Stop... Jo or Johanu or Joah whateva ur name is,
THIS ENDS HERE.. U ar wanted by EFCC 4 bribing someone to commit suicide... And we are taking FIYAH with u. She was there when u were Molesting our own Tori with words and did nothing, till she allowed Tori to almost get killed by that 'HIT and RUN' driver called Yorhmi.nerd?.. And All she could do was to bring out her Nokia 3310 and start typing abt d events abi? 4 diz She's also wanted...

Where are u guys (R.OHY, T.GOLD1, MR.LEMUEL) go and get ur grandpa's Hunting gun...

We've got a JO to Kill, and a FIYAH to arrest..

HERO TEAM on the MOVE.
Shun Sir! On My Way Sir!

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (70) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.