Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Silent Seduction - Literature (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489412 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2016
ps2:
Silent seduction ended with lots of noisy questions in my head... But Fiyah,,, yhu are the bomb,, thanks for exploding via your words.. Make I qo write Silent Seduction; Series 2... Anticipate..

I'd be glad if you do. Thanks jare
Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2016
mikooolud:
@Fiyah. this is my second comment on your story. it is one of the best story I have read with very keen interest up there with Tarasha. I have an aunt who can help you make money with this story. she has link with Mnet series but it's your decision that matters. I believe in making money with your gift and talent. just send an email to Sonubimichaeloludare@gmail.com, so that we can discuss further. Well done sis and God bless you. waiting to read from you very soon

Thanks for reading and for commenting once again
Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2016
PamelB:
well served fiyah. tanx for taking us along on this long ride. anyone who wants to continue, please tag me

it's nice having you here sis. It's a pleasure ma'am. Thanks for being with me from the beginning till d end

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2016
dhara18:
Fiyah....i can see you reasoned with us to continue this story...well is any one taking the hot seat, cause am desperate to try my luck....though i never tried a piece before....suggestions please or challengers, fiyah continue or invite one of ur co. Good writers to continue for you.....or some tested readers..i would love if you could send me a mail ma'am

It'd be great if you try.

Thanks for reading and dropping a comment

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2016
rattyo3:

It would be a pleasure if u d one that continues the story.

Thanks for the time and efforts to set up this piece. God bless you, wish success in all your endeavour.

Amen and thanks to you too.
Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2016
NuelChesby:

Hehehe go read mbush _ memo of a sex addict joor...
Fiyah no sabi that take away side.. tongue
I'm sorry for disappointing you with the take away side tongue
Re: Silent Seduction by 49cents(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2016
fiyah:

N why do you think I'm like Tori. I'm getting something like this a lot.

Thanks again for reading and for your wonderful comments.

So am not the only one with this hunch that Tori could be someone similar to you lol

Or perhaps she is your alter ego of some sought!

Obviously you are an extremely observant person but of your environment and of what goes on in your head and of people but perhaps not so much of environmental elements as shown in your story: you hardly spared words to describe places.

The reactions of your characters to unexpected events like Tori's rejection of Tobi's proposal; Tori's discovery of Ebiere as her mum, and many more.....i Salute!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2016
ferryjane:

pls help me wit d link for THE CARTEL
http://nairaland.com/2044765/cartel

#hero teamates,[Royh, Theblessedman, Tgold1] Oya Make Una Grab Una Vaseline Come Read [url="http://nairaland.com/2044765/vacation-obudu-sexcapades"] Vacation In Obudu?[/url]

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by NuelChesby: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2016
fiyah:

I'm sorry for disappointing you with the take away side tongue

#TheGodsAreAngry undecided
You have got the gods to appease o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mrlemuel:

http://nairaland.com/2044765/cartel

#hero teamates,[Royh, Theblessedman, Tgold1] Oya Make Una Grab Una Vaseline Come Read [url="http://nairaland.com/2044765/vacation-obudu-sexcapades"] Vacation In Obudu?[/url]
i Don Read Am Jor, Nitefury Vacation Turned Him To A Father grin
Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
ROYH:
i Don Read Am Jor, Nitefury Vacation Turned Him To A Father grin
Lol, What Of [url="http://nairaland.com/1402380/preacher-son] The Preacher's Son[/url] ?
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mrlemuel:

Lol, What Of [url="http://nairaland.com/1402380/preacher-son] The Preacher's Son[/url] ?
nope, e sweet, shey na love abi what
Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
ROYH:
nope, e sweet, shey na love abi what
E Sweet No Be Small, U Go Even Laugh Taya... Oya Go Read Am, It Might Be Borin At First, Bt U Will Love It After U In.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by siralabai(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fiyah why not try to write a sequel? No one can tell the story better than the originator of the story. If another person writes it, it'll never be like you and that wouldn't satisfy those people who have been used to your style of writing.
Fiyah Nitori Olorun consider the readers that has been held spellbound by you o

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by timota(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
[b][/b][code][/code] embarassed[left][/left]
fiyah:
I just posted the last episode of
Silent Seduction. It seems like there are still things to know.

Like where is James?

And what happened to Marcus? and most importantly, who is Tori and Jo's dad?

Well, I guess this is where my part in this story Rrstops.

I can't say and I won't know if someone decides to write a sequel of this story but I don't think that would be me because my story ends here.

It's been a wonderful adventure all along with you guys and it hurts it has to end this early.

Thanks so much once again.
kiss
fiyah:
I just posted the last episode of
Silent Seduction. It seems like there are still things to know.

Like where is James?

And what happened to Marcus? and most importantly, who is Tori and Jo's dad?

Well, I guess this is where my part in this story stops.

I can't say and I won't know if someone decides to write a sequel of this story but I don't think that would be me because my story ends here.

It's been a wonderful adventure all along with you guys and it hurts it has to end this early.

Thanks so much Vbonce again.
I'm planning to write part 2 of the story so as to ans all the pending questions and I will need a clue from u thanks

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by datjohn(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Okay, so I finally read d last episode of "Silent Seduction" after stalling to give it my best possible readin attention and havin d coolest atmosphere wen I read my last.

N being my first time to comment upon d work itself, other dan at other times trying to answer some disproportionating questions frm posters in order to protect the author's stand point n d story's integrity, I must say dat this, is one heck of an AMAZING THRILLER and a well merited BLOCKBUSTER.

D author is gifted wit d ability of relaying the character's innermost thoughts, speech, emotions and opinions, in such a flow dat not only familiarizes d reader upon d characters, but also places d reader exactly in d position of d characters, thereby makin d scenarios appear so livid n practical while d story line well articulated frm the onset to the finish.

However, after d initial clamor for d author to develop upon her ability of description, she rather seemed to me a bit "mechanical" in an attempt of goin about it. Always remember, u must not possess all d gifts (okay, kidding) But its a gradual process though if u really wanna improve as regards dat. I may recommend u observe d works of DanBrown, TomClancy, ThomasHardy n d likes, in d description aspect.
I for one, enjoyd ur work 100% witout requiring for any sense of description, but u cud acquire it if it won't hurt.

I also noticed u love happy endings so much(well, who doesn't?), which is cool as u want to in a way, "console" ur readers after havin subjected dem to d emotional suspense of all along.
But u cud also just leave ur readers to keep wanderin why some things didn't end d way they wud hav wanted d obvious to b, in dat way, d story wud keep lingering in dia minds. Or better still, d epilogue may not b necessary if u needed dat happy ending u seek.

Pls don't get me wrong, coz wat am trying to say is solely MY opinion, u dont owe any reader an explanation as to how some of the other characters ended up, infact, stories neva end up (Thomas Hardy). In dat way, I personally get to cherish, n neva forget stories dat end rather "halfway", leavin me to keep wanderin d possibilities of some of d events turn out.
Just for example, quitin d story witout tellin us dat Tobi made a second attempt of proposing to Tori wud hav left us wanderin if d couple wud eventually end up together, yet we all knw dey definitely will!

*Sighs*
Really an incredible talent u've got, Fiyah. Wat I wud miss d most, is d expectations of ur usual 'prompt' updates dat I grew to enjoy dia 'unexpectedness'.
Okay, time to hit d "unfollow" button.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
leme pay my dues. ayaf comment. super duper story,loved it all the way. your story broke my ghost reading mode for any story on NL

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by princessadeola(f): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
weldone, expecting d sequel

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Venovictory(f): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
This story is just too super dope

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by harunablezin(f): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
I'm suspecting dat gate man"IGE" to b Toriola an Jo's fada
Re: Silent Seduction by Blessytee(f): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Madam Fiyah is done with her silent seduction. Hit 'like' if you get the pun.

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Weirdman: 12:20am On Oct 07, 2016
What a lovely story I must confess Fiyah u are wonderful

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by aytuns(m): 12:50am On Oct 07, 2016
Epic, superb, wonderful..

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by aytuns(m): 12:51am On Oct 07, 2016
Absolutely deserves story of the year

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Lexzytee(m): 2:28am On Oct 07, 2016
Wao finally finished reading this wonderful story all tnx to miss fiyah for loading us with dis kind of story more griezmann to ur atletico nd more ink to ur pen jxt keep us tab to ur nxt story nay God continue to bless u
Hmmm wat a happy ending
Is ur boy #lexzy

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by dhara18(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2016
fiyah, please if you insist nt to continue, its fyn....you did enough, anytime you want to start a new story pls let me knw.....AND (silently* make the main character male*) well you can make it anyone you like.....am sure its gonna be success...ALL THE BEST!!!!

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Nice story. You're a real creative gem.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Emeraldz(f): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
Fiyah. This is twoderful.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Homestic01(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nice story Dear

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by feyiwonda(f): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Fiyah, this is indeed a nice piece👏. Keep d good work...💪 Always remember the sky is ur starting point👆. See u at the top.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by elhafeez(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
@fiyah Congratulations. you did a great job . Almost 300,000 people have read this story. I feel guilty reading such a master piece for free. I'll just pray that God grant you all your wishes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.