Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Help: How Lucrative Is The Production Of Waterproof Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: How Lucrative Is The Production Of Waterproof Business (2107 Views)

Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling / How Lucrative Is Furniture Business / How Lucrative Is Onion Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Lucrative Is The Production Of Waterproof Business by lilkudos(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2016
How lucrative is it. And how much will it take to start such business..
Re: Help: How Lucrative Is The Production Of Waterproof Business by psucc(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2016
Though I may not know much about the cost implications, the business is a good bet.

Going by the current trends in packaging, waterproof or polythene remains the most used product and constitute over 90%.

Thus, if located in areas where producers are few, you can get instant market for the product and of course, I will like to join as a distributor. It has a high rate of ROI.
Re: Help: How Lucrative Is The Production Of Waterproof Business by lilkudos(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
psucc:
Though I may not know much about the cost implications, the business is a good bet.

Going by the current trends in packaging, waterproof or polythene remains the most used product and constitute over 90%.

Thus, if located in areas where producers are few, you can get instant market for the product and of course, I will like to join as a distributor. It has a high rate of ROI.

I've learnt about it from someone.. I'll make arrangements asap.. buh where do you stay.. cause I'm in Anambra..
Re: Help: How Lucrative Is The Production Of Waterproof Business by profdotcom: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Iam also in Anambra .... I will like to join
Re: Help: How Lucrative Is The Production Of Waterproof Business by jpride(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
lilkudos:

I've learnt about it from someone.. I'll make arrangements asap.. buh where do you stay.. cause I'm in Anambra..
Pls i will be glad if u can brief me about it. I am in Asaba. Have been looking to venture into it also.
07036728499. Jerryokpeh@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Help: How Lucrative Is The Production Of Waterproof Business by lilkudos(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
jpride:

Pls i will be glad if u can brief me about it. I am in Asaba. Have been looking to venture into it also.
07036728499. Jerryokpeh@gmail.com.

Thanks
okay bro.. I'll contact you when .. I've put everything in place..
Re: Help: How Lucrative Is The Production Of Waterproof Business by jpride(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2016
lilkudos:

okay bro.. I'll contact you when .. I've put everything in place..
Ok...thanks

1 Like

Re: Help: How Lucrative Is The Production Of Waterproof Business by queenprecy(f): 12:42am On Jul 24, 2016
am also in Anambra am interested. chineloprecious01@gmail.com
Re: Help: How Lucrative Is The Production Of Waterproof Business by africanman85: 6:55am On Jul 24, 2016
lilkudos:

I don't mind if u give me a brief too africanman85op@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Help: How Lucrative Is The Production Of Waterproof Business by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2016
Please enlighten me by mail......I have a huge capital......vickisibor@yahoo.com
Re: Help: How Lucrative Is The Production Of Waterproof Business by liztop2012(f): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Help: How Lucrative Is The Production Of Waterproof Business by scampy(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2016
liztop2012:
i can be ur distributor in SW. 08032834311

Good morning. please come on Whatsapp, I want to ask you something.
Re: Help: How Lucrative Is The Production Of Waterproof Business by liztop2012(f): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
scampy:

Good morning. please come on Whatsapp, I want to ask you something.
aii
Re: Help: How Lucrative Is The Production Of Waterproof Business by Bizbright1(f): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2016

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

With Pocket By Piggyvest App There Are No Limits To Sending And Receiving Money / British guy opening a pharmacy In Nigeria / Etisalat Easybiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.