Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) (2296 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2016
Met this girl 2days ago at KFC .. she's one in a million.
I like her and I guess she liked me too.

Now the problem is that we going on a date tomorrow after service but I don't know which hair cut I feel would be cool on me.
I'm a fashion cautious person.

So which of this hair styled I've barbed in the past you think fits me well?

Thanks.

2 Shares

Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by Tallysmallz(f): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2016
all of 'em luv. smiley
Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by nepapole(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2016
Skin cut go fit u oo

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by shulamitewoman(f): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2016
So finally u actually dumped d gurl u usually call one in a million to meet anoda one in a million? Smh

5 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2016
All i see is same cut and it suits u wink
Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Airforce1 and posting his pix on post be like.....see ya head grin
Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by Gbemiie: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Smh undecided
Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by falconey(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2016
grin grin
Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2016
they all look same to me.....undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2016
Is she going to eat the hair with KFC chicken as a combo with coke or pepsi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2016
Guy hope say u know say nor be "haircut" the babe go chop?...

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by AskIfa(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2016
Airforce1:
Met this girl 2days ago at KFC .. she's one in a million.
I like her and I guess she liked me too.

Now the problem is that we going on a date tomorrow after service but I don't know which hair cut I feel would be cool on me.
I'm a fashion cautious person.

So which of this hair styled I've barbed in the past you think fits me well?

Thanks.
Oga, go release your album!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2016
soberdrunk:
Guy hope say u know say nor be "haircut" the babe go chop?...
That is what am asking kfc haircut the babe won eat.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by AskIfa(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2016
shulamitewoman:
So finally u actually dumped d gurl u usually call one in a million to meet anoda one in a million? Smh
Dear Shulammite maiden, why did you choose this moniker?
Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by blackdeek53: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2016
Absolute Fvckery undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2016
where r the hairstyles? undecided
Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2016
The fact that you have a million downloads does not mean that your song is dope.

"search a diva," S.tupid song.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by shulamitewoman(f): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2016
AskIfa:

Dear Shulammite maiden, why did you choose this moniker?
ok just noticed ya moniker.ask ifa
Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by falconey(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2016
ashewoboy:
The fact you have a million downloads does not mean that your song is dope.

sure it does .

airforce1 is dope .
Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by AskIfa(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2016
shulamitewoman:
ok just noticed ya moniker.ask ifa
I didn't ask to get noticed. I just wanted to know why you chose that name coz I know a bible story of a Shulammite maiden.
Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by PinkeyMissey: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2016
Nansenx
Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by amuokuko: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2016
Abeg when this airforce1 guy wan get sense..

Just 2 weeks ago u wrote an epistle about ur one in a million u had to let go after squandering her "equator", today u re here again talking of meeting another one in a million.

Airforce1, I ve told you before, if u don't change ur lifesytle, ur musical career will be like that of "Danfo drivers"..

Wondering when u will meet ur one is one.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by shulamitewoman(f): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2016
AskIfa:

I didn't ask to get noticed. I just wanted to know why you chose that name coz I know a bible story of a Shulammite maiden.
I knw nau dats y I said ask ifa. He wil tell u lol...
Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by amuokuko: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Airforce1 each time u keep meeting ur One in One Million.
Ur fan belt is asking when u will make ur 1st million naira.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by amuokuko: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2016
AskIfa:

See as u dey fall hand like epilepsy...

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by Mafking(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2016
The way you carry that guitar shows you don't know how to play any shii on it tongue

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by AskIfa(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2016
amuokuko:

See as u dey fall hand like epilepsy...
What happen
Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by DRISKLEF(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Bruh. There's no much difference in these hairstyles and they look just fine on you.

Bless.
Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by wordbank(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2016
This cabin biscuit haircut sef grin
Wetin u for dey ask na how man go fit spend 250k on a date

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2016
wordbank:
This cabin biscuit haircut sef grin
Wetin u for dey ask na how man go fit spend 250k on a date

Lol
250k sey wetin happen
Even if her papa na dangote
Re: Which Of This Hair Styles Fits Me Well And Look Good For A Date? (photos) by BIGkoboko: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2016
He sure knows his game.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Dis Nigerian Girl Post Of Facebook / Who Is The Most Stúpid Man On Earth? / World Average Penis Size By Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.