Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman (1672 Views)

Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) / Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose / Photos From Jimi Agbaje's Daughter Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by DamiBukola: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2016
I read the news somewhere and I thought it nice to start the campaign here because I am for him.
In JK we know!
In JK we stand for!!
JK for Chairman!!!
PDP we stand for!!!!
I also wish to bare my mind on who should be PDP standard bearer come 2019
APC goons have no corruption charge again this one but as usual I expect them to cook up some sorry stories about how he defiled an eleven years old girl in the primary school.
Read more here
http://www.newsroom.ng/entries/jimi-agbaje-tipped-for-pdp-national-chairman/

Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo for president 2019
Operation wipe out zombies come 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by DamiBukola: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2016
Ekweremadu for Vice President
Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by OlujobaSamuel: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2016
no money, no cult following, doa.
Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by DamiBukola: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
no money, no cult following, doa.
we are working on Dankwambo 4 2019 train and will soon be launched for purposeful leadership and not these sycophant leading us to abysmal

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by mazichika: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2016
Nive combo!
Jimi will do great as a party leader
Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by DamiBukola: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2016
Ike Ekweremadu as VP 2019

Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by DamiBukola: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Look at them peeping, zombies keep off this page because it is meant for people with brains and not wool in their skulls

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by Grundig: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2016
... Then the PDP is about to kick as5. But the likes of bode George won't allow it.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by DamiBukola: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Grundig:
... Then the PDP is about to kick as5. But the likes of bode George won't allow it.
Don't mind any useless news from zombies' desk about Bode George contesting, none of them can win. JK we stand for, we don't want zombies to point accusing fingers on anybody who is our chairman. You know zombies are very pathetic and could soil anybody's name for politics

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Trust the northerners to tip Southerners, especially Igbos for PDP Chairmanship, BOT Chair, National Secretary and head of committees but will never tip them for Presidency.

That's why I laugh hard at Igbos who think PDP will give them presidential slot, it's not possible, they'd rather give to a SWer (like OBJ) or SSer like (GEJ).

An average Northerner whether in PDP or APC doesn't trust an Igbo man in a position higher than him.
Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jimi Agbaje doesn't have a national clout. Why not Oliseh Metuh, Doyin Okupe or Obanikoro, these are men of integrity known all over Nigeria and not Lagos alone. grin grin grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by DamiBukola: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bolustic:
Jimi Agbaje doesn't have a national clout. Why not Oliseh Metuh, Doyin Okupe or Obanikoro, these are men of integrity known all over Nigeria and not Lagos alone. grin grin grin
We don't need thieves as our party chairman so that you won't whip unnecessary sentiment instead of issue based campaign. JK we know and the East is not complaining so stop crying more than the bereaved
Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by urbanmonk: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jimi is very ok
Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
JK is no national political figure abeg

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
DamiBukola:

we are working on Dankwambo 4 2019 train and will soon be launched for purposeful leadership and not these sycophant leading us to abysmal
Jimi Agbaje lacks the political acumen and national clout to manage a party like the PDP. He is not known outside of Lagos....Chief Raymond Dokpesi is the best man for the job, the only snag is his case with the EFCC.

Dankwambo is an obscure politician who has done little to build a national image for himself. He also presides over a state that many only see on the map. I can't remember the last time I heard any news about Gombe state. He can't win in any other state aside his state.

Godswill Apkabio, in my opinion, is a better vice-presidential candidate than Ekweremandu. He is an astute politician with a national appeal. He has friends all over the country and his accomplishments when he was the governor of Akwa-Ibom state are nationally acknowledged. A joint ticket with Atiku will do the magic. Both men share similar traits and are veteran politicians. It will be a hard task to defeat them.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by DamiBukola: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
bejeiodus:
Jimi Agbaje lacks the political acumen and national clout to manage a party like the PDP. He is not known outside of Lagos....Chief Raymond Dokpesi is the best man for the job, the only snag is his case with the EFCC.

Dankwambo is an obscure politician who has done little to build a national image for himself. He also presides over a state that many only see on the map. I can't remember the last time I heard any news about Gombe state. He can't win in any other state aside his state.

Godswill Apkabio, in my opinion, is a better vice-presidential candidate than Ekweremandu. He is an astute politician with a national appeal. He has friends all over the country and his accomplishments when he was the governor of Akwa-Ibom state are nationally acknowledged. A joint ticket with Atiku will do the magic. Both men share similar traits and are veteran politicians. It will be a hard task to defeat them.
I agree but we don't want anybody yo party will malign with corruption.
Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by iamDiabolic(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice one I support jimi agbaje
In jk we trust
atiku for president nd akpabio for vice president.that's a deadly combo or.soludo/akpabio
Re: Jimi Agbaje For PDP National Chairman by osymerga(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
And some APC zombies are busy shouting that PDP is dead PDP is dead.
With the underground work going on,APC will need to sit up before 2019 or else they won't know what hit them.
Let them(APC) continue wishing PDP will die(because of their internal crisis)and not go and do their home work.
Do APC think problem will not arise from their midst before 2019 ?
The real drama is yet to unfold....
We are watching....

(1) (Reply)

Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC / #edodecides: Uniben Students Locked Out Godwin Obaseki / Nnamdi Kanu: One Year In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.