Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,600 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Do You Want To Live Forever! Then Pack To Acciaroli - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Want To Live Forever! Then Pack To Acciaroli (432 Views)

Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young / Life After Life . Can Man Live Forever? See Some Interesting Evidences / We May Be Able To Live Forever - New Proof Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Live Forever! Then Pack To Acciaroli by newsphase(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2016
Long life and Good health, two priceless things people seek, I myself hope to see my great-great-great-great grand children if possible, even that means I have to live longer than Methuselah, but long life and good health is something which seem too difficult to achieve to some, due to the...

Now, there is place on Planet earth where long life is not something you have to exercise daily to get, you don't even have to exercise or be on a diet, or quit drinking or even smoking no no its not the FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH, its a village named Acciaroli.

Read full article http://www.newsphases.com/2016/07/do-you-want-to-live-forever-acciaroli.html

(1) (Reply)

Better Safe Than Sorry. Know The Symptoms And Effects Of High Blood Pressure / The Shortest Path Towards Good Health And Longevity..! A Must Read / Why You Should Always Use Gym Gloves For Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.