Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) (61276 Views)

First Bentley GT In Nigeria Abandoned In Ibadan / Bentley Gt Vs Rolls Royce:which Is More Preferable (pics) / Abandoned Bentley Gt(one Man's Trash, Another's Treasure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by sultaan(m): 2:15am On Jul 25, 2016
It is not the car but the source, as it has been mentioned before most of the cars are salvage.

It could have taken a swim and plagued with bad electronics or a coin stuck behind the radio

Stop using 20w50 it is a 50 weight oil at operating condition.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Folarinibrahim1(m): 4:57am On Jul 25, 2016
logicab:
Hmm. Then it may be a stolen car.
i disagree....this kinda car is not common in Nigeria,it would have bn found long ago.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Awaja(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2016
God go punish devil But ask questions closely, maybe the owner can't afford the repairs again, Or its mapped for sale on code
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by macho44(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2016
buharisbae:

Yeah work hard and pray also

I'm working hard and I'm also topping it with prayer

have a nice day!
Amen. may the good Lord bless your Hustle, double your income and reduce your stress, this is my prayer for you, See you at the top, but make you no forget me ooooo.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by cardoctor(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2016
doctorkush:
yea... I'm tired of the car... I just left it to also take part in the economy crisis ongoing... I love to trek...and am treking

Very funny.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by alabiyemmy(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2016
thats what happens when you own or ship in a car and the maintenance becomes a problem.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by seedorfy134(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2016
the Bentley you talking about is in our compound....

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by EkeneElectrons(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2016
lol na wa oo see funds on the street.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Folarinibrahim1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
seedorfy134:
and how on earth did it get there?i'l lookout for it 2mr to be sure it's the same Bentley
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by seedorfy134(m): 12:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Folarinibrahim1:
and how on earth did it get there?i'l lookout for it 2mr to be sure it's the same Bentley

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by ba7man(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=seedorfy134 post=47920102][/quote]Hmmmm...... so while people were still commenting and viewing the thread, you quickly ran there to tow the Bentley home. cheesy
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Folarinibrahim1(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2016
ba7man:
Hmmmm...... so while people were still commenting and viewing the thread, you quickly ran there to tow the Bentley home. cheesy
lol
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by buharisbae(f): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2016
seedorfy134:

Lol how did u even move it to ur compound and how did u even get the key to open the car or its a different one?
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by seedorfy134(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol how did u even move it to ur compound and how did u even get the key to open the car or its a different one?
Is the Bentley.....
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by buharisbae(f): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
seedorfy134:
Is the Bentley.....
Lol yes!
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by logicab: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol yes!
I think he answered your question: it's the Bentley.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by iaamxavier(m): 12:54am On May 10, 2017
seedorfy134:

Lol is the bently still there? And what location is that?
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Renditiondezign: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2017
This Bentley Is now in ajah, at my mechanic shop opposite Lagos business school

iaamxavier:

Lol is the bently still there? And what location is that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Door Handle Sticker Trends In Nigeria (see PHOTOS) / Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.