Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? (1227 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Guys my woman bday is next month thinking of what to get her, i initially wanted to get her the S7 but men 220k for a phone is too much in this depressed economy, i am tired of getting her the routine cakes and perfume, i want to get something different this time. my budget is between 100k and 150k. It could be a gadget or something else. any suggestion guy?
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
U can keep the money, save it up for your wedding, ... All you need to do, send me her digits , let me help you fork her enough ... And return her back to you in good shape.

That way , u spend nothing , and u get to know if she's sexually sound for marriage ...

Its a win win if u ask me...

My PM is working...
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by Rexhenrex(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
get her a cute gown that will go together with a fancy pair of shoe and a designer bag then go see a movie or go to an eatry with her my idea tho, at least the dress will last. or you could get her something she always wanted that is within your .100k range...

As for the mumu above me if he barbed his hair recently he definitely barbed his brain along with the hair. i would av asked you to sue the barber for damages, but at the second thought you are better off without a brain because you don't know its use so thank the barber wen next you see him he did u a favour.
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by halfricanadian(f): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
PaulKillerman:
U can keep the money, save it up for your wedding, ... All you need to do, send me her digits , let me help you fork her enough ... And return her back to you in good shape.

That way , u spend nothing , and u get to know if she's sexually sound for marriage ...

Its a win win if u ask me...

My PM is working...

Thats why being single is berra dan b a slave to men undecided
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by Daniel2289(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
After just one day of birthday, life will continue. Bro, use ur brain wisely, buy something special u know u can afford. Don't go overboard becos u want to impress her. Again, use ur cash wisely even if u have it...
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by Vendoor(f): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
150k grin
6 months salary for some folks embarassed
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
some broke asSsS will start complaining..
shey it's not ur money..
answer HIS question and get dah hell awta here
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by Daniel2289(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thats why being single is berra dan b a slave to men undecided

I understand u quite well. But we can't stay Being single throughout our life. Remember Love is indispensable to Human. We just have to pray, to met the right person.
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by PeachyP(f): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
You're meant to know wah she'll like na
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by Rexhenrex(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Daniel2289:
After just one day of birthday, life will continue. Bro, use ur brain wisely, buy something special u know u can afford. Don't go overboard becos u want to impress her. Again, use ur cash wisely even if u have it...

she is my fiancee oh, nt my girlfriend we are engaged.

to be honest i dont i give her stuff, she doesnt demand . i dont think i hv bought her any gift this year, plus i think a little pampering is nt harmful, and she made this very big cake( 14 inches cakes) and some other gift which she has given this year. nt like am trying to retaliate or something, i hv set this budget aside and by the grace of God this isnt stressing me. I am just looking for some good gift that fits that budget.

1 Like

Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by ITbomb(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Get her a gown, a unique gown. That will give a lasting memories that a phone that is obsolete within a year does or even perfume that every one uses.

It is not just about the expensive or latest item, it should be something that will create a memory link.
Someone still remembers a lingerie I bought for her and it didnt cost me as much as the phone or recharges on her head
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by DonCortino: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
overcomer123:
Guys my woman bday is next month thinking of what to get her, i initially wanted to get her the S7 but men 220k for a phone is too much in this depressed economy, i am tired of getting her the routine cakes and perfume, i want to get something different this time. my budget is between 100k and 150k. It could be a gadget or something else. any suggestion guy?
Get her a wedding ring!

1 Like

Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by Daniel2289(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
overcomer123:

she is my fiancee oh, nt my girlfriend we are engaged.

to be honest i dont i give her stuff, she doesnt demand . i dont think i hv bought her any gift this year, plus i think a little pampering is nt harmful, and she made this very big cake( 14 inches cakes) and some other gift which she has given this year. nt like am trying to retaliate or something, i hv set this budget aside and by the grace of God this isnt stressing me. I am just looking for some good gift that fits that budget.
Good. Buy her wears or a gadget dat u know she loves. A cake only is not enough dis time around.
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by iamkingzlee(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
S7?? C'mon op!! She"ll get tired of these material things. Give her a memorable treat she"ll not forget so soon. Might be expensive or not! wink
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by eph12(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Get her a cute undies and gown, then make sure she wears them as you take her out on a date to an expensive place. All within your budget.
Or you can arrange with her close friends a surprise party.
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by halfricanadian(f): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Daniel2289:

I understand u quite well. But we can't stay Being single throughout our life. Remember Love is indispensable to Human. We just have to pray, to met the right person.

Tanx smiley
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by chigoizie7(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
PeachyP:
You're meant to know wah she'll like na

Naija gals doesn't like anything, they are just confused.

As for the op, if u love her this much.
Add a little money to that which u budgeted,

Buy a piece of land with it, then start preparing to get married to her. Once u do, start building on d land.

Any woman that is worth spending over 200k for just her bday is worth making my wife.

So, op the choice is yours.

If she is that good, she will not see anything bad in her husband buying a piece of land for them, a good girl will even add hers to complete the money sef.

If I can spend such on my bae, then there is no need wasting time, I will just marry her ASAP. And a good wife will not value any gift other than securing their future together.

Wait ooh, palmie de high person?

2 Likes

Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
thanks for the heads up on the land thingy, we have initated the marriage process and will soon commence counseling.

can you suggest a gift that will fit that budget?

chigoizie7:

Naija gals doesn't like anything, they are just confused.

As for the op, if u love her this much.
Add a little money to that which u budgeted,

Buy a piece of land with it, then start preparing to get married to her. Once u do, start building on d land.

Any woman that is worth spending over 200k for just her bday is worth making my wife.

So, op the choice is yours.

If she is that good, she will not see anything bad in her husband buying a piece of land for them, a good girl will even add hers to complete the money sef.

If I can spend such on my bae, then there is no need wasting time, I will just marry her ASAP. And a good wife will not value any gift other than securing their future together.

Wait ooh, palmie de high person?
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
eph12:
Get her a cute undies and gown, then make sure she wears them as you take her out on a date to an expensive place. All within your budget.
Or you can arrange with her close friends a surprise party.

men wont that be one kind? plus i dont knw her size it will just be a very strange gift, undies grin grin grin grin
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by eph12(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
overcomer123:

men wont that be one kind? plus i dont knw her size it will just be a very strange gift, undies grin grin grin grin
Buying undies for your girl strange? Look for a lady friend that's of same size with your babe and use her measurements.
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by chigoizie7(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
overcomer123:
thanks for the heads up on the land thingy, we have initated the marriage process and will soon commence counseling.

can you suggest a gift that will fit that budget?

Ok then, I will suggest a gift that will not depreciate in value, a gift that when we both need money to sort ourselves out, we could easily sell it (after all, as man and wife, we look out for each other). A gift that is also precious too.

Get her a sharp gold necklace worth that amount.

In times of need and as married couples, she will volunteer to sell it off to support the family since u were the one that bout it for her.

Now, it is serving two purposes, a gift and an investment.

If u get her a phone, just one year, it will depreciate.
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by ros5: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Am sure u already know the kind of dress she likes. I suggest u get her a unique gown and very good hair(weavon).
Re: What The Perfect Gift For My Fiancee For Her Birthday? by Dannidom(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
150k too much na
but as someone rightly said if she is worth it put a ring on it.

on a lighter note though,

get her a wife material starter pack

*sips tea*

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Should Stop Doing On Their First Date / What Has Lanicky Done So Far ? / Sexy Kenyan Lady Gets Husband Chauffeured Limousine On His Birthday (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.