Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? (4135 Views)

You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products / What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:
Heres a free copy courtesy of Ok.d1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9gmm70nxqve60h/The_People_vs_Muhammad__Psychological_Analysis_nodrm.pdf?dl=0

If you want a hard copy or kindle version as well as support the author purchase here

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ZE45LUG?pc_redir=T1

The book is a bit biased but the vast majority of the facts stated are true. I guess the author is so passionate because his ancestors have been on the receiving end of violence from mohammeds Jihadists.

Eg he speculates Mohammed was molested as a child and may have contracted syphilis which wrecked his brain.. there is no evidence to suggest mohammed was molested but he did show signs of mental problem. He also must have had stds judging by the vast number of sexual partners he had.. the author speculates a lot which is the nature of the book .. however its an excellent book to see the vast number of crimes commited by mohammed striaght from the hadith and quran..

grin

I couldn't stop LAUGHING after reading 'parisbookaddict' review of the book MUHAMMED Vs THE PEOPLE..............even while tapping the key pads of my phone writing all these, I JUST CAN'T STOP FLASHING MY WHITE TEETH.

Muhammad had STD!!!?

Wao!!!...........Mwuahahahahaha!

This particular allegation is so NEW to me, HONESTLY..........its very, very NEW and very FUNNY. I have never heard this one before. ITS NEW TO ME HONESTLY.

parisbookaddict you really must have very, very TICKLISH fingers. Your writing produced, via fingering your key pad of your phone or laptop had such a TICKLISH effect on me.

Mwuahahahaha! So TICKLISH. I can't. Stop laughing.

"Muhammad STD".............AND WHAT DOES IT ADD UP TO IF AT ALL HE EVER HAD STD?

I keep repeating it and won't stop REPEATING this statement:

THAT THE ONLY THING MORE AMUSING TO WE MUSLIMS MORE THAN SLANDERERS LIKE THE WRITER OF THAT BOOK MUHAMMAD vs THE PEOPLE, ARE THEY FOOLS (In capital letters) WHO ARE CARRIED AWAY BY THE LIES THEY TELL THEM WHILE THEY SO MUCH BELIEVE IN THEM. AND FOR THE SAKE OF WHO?

Did I hear you say"....... we are FOOLS for the sake of Christ......." 1Corinthians 4:10.

WELL, THE BIBLE SAID SO NOT ME. SO DON'T HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR CHOICE OF FOOLISHNESS.

And why then do you ascribe FOOLISHNESS to the those who say in their heart that there is no GOD when you YOURSELVES are FOOLS for the sake of Christ?

"The FOOLS say in his heart.'There is no GOD'" Psalm. 14: 1

WHO IS THE BIGGER FOOL AMONGS YOU BOTH.

Those who say there is no GOD Or those who are FOOLS for the sake of 'GOD' 'SON OF GOD' 'SON OF MAN' (which one? Definately can't be all of the above. Except you are not only FOOLISH but MENTALLY ILL).

What a contradictory system.  

To say Muhammed suffered from STD because "he had vast number of sexual partners."(WIVES)

Is to assume that Jesus Christ is GAY, A HOMOSEXUAL only because he did not marry and was flocking with 12 MEN who are called his Disciples. Who betrayed him, who denied him, who doubted him.

These other FOOLS who say in their heart that there is no GOD according psalm 14: 1 are mostly the OUT-CROP of the FOOLS who are FOOLISH for the sake of Christ, 1Corinthians 4:10. Among these later FOOLS, there are those who have accussed 'GOD', 'SON OF GOD' 'SON OF MAN' Jesus Christ of being a HOMOSEXUAL, a GAY.

Did they say this out of SPITE, SENTIMENT, EVIDENCE.....................or out of the heart with which the bIble already calls them FOOOOOOOOOOLISH HEARTS!!!

Parisbookaddict, analice107, annuniki2, blackfire.................... is Jesus a HOMOSEXUAL, a GAY-MAN?

A MUSLIM will never assume that Jesus Christ is HOMOSEXUAL, GAY. NEVER!!!

Pershaps since you find SO MUCH SENSE in what the writer has written about Muhammed which made YOUR BRAIN to remark such a SPECULATIVE BOOK is "EXCELLENT" you should also find it appealing when your twin FOOLS, Atheist say that JESUS Christ is a Homosexual. Pokes Peter(THE ROCK), (THE DOUBTING) Thomas, (THE SONS OF THUNDER) James and John, (THE BETRAYAL) Judas Iscariot...............and the remainning twelve men DEEP inside their A-SS HOLE with his MIRACULOUS D!CK. If Such a SPECULATIVE BOOK which by your own remarks "..the author SPECULATES A LOT WHICH IS THE NATURE OF THE BOOK, how ever it's such an EXCELLENT book" is any thing to go by then you need to APPLAUD your twin, the other FOOLS who say in their heart that there is no GOD" for having ascribed Jesus Christ to being a HOMOSEXUAL judging by speculation.

Despite all the RIDICULOUS writings about JESUS and the SLANDERS we read via those who wrote their various LIES about such an UPRIGHT MAN, JESUS THE SON OF MARY in the worst of ways in the Bible.

For example,

Just IMAGINE. The very first Miracle to show GOD'S OMNIPOTENCE, JESUS CHRIST THE INCARNATE OF GOD, who has so much PITY for HUMANITY such that He became one like us, MAN who he by Himself created.

His first Miracle was changing of water to wine for those who are already DRUNK in the wedding feast to get MORE DRUNK. God's Ministry of SALVATION KICKED OFF with 6 pots full to the brim of INTOXICANT.

The WINE from the BREWERIES in heaven from where it came from was so remarked as thus by the master of the feast, the oga at the top as thus.

"And when the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made WINE, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the bride groom. ~'BLACKFIRE'~ and he said to him, BEH BEH BOH BEH BEH (the dumb groom said) "everyman at the beginning sets out THE GOOD WINE, and when the guest HAVE WELL DRUNK, the INFERIOR (Burukutu, èmmu, Ogogoro, Guilder, Star........you know them) You have kept the good wine until now". John 2 : 9-10.

Not did 'GOD' 'SON OF GOD' 'SON OF MAN' Jesus Christ according to the Bible only SUPPLIED the wine, he also acted as a BAR ATTENDANT and OVERS SEER of how the Miraculous wine should be severed at the feast. Can you imagine SonOfLucifer?

"And he 'Jesus' said to them, (to the waiters off course) DRAW SOME OUT NOW, AND TAKE IT TO THE MASTER OF THE FEAST (Oga at the top). And they took it" John2:8

SUPPLIER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF INTOXICANT. WHAT A SHOW OF OMINIPOTENCE FOR HUMANITY TO BECOME DAZZELED AND DAZED AND DRUNK.

What really is the MORAL OF CHANGING water to wine? If I hear you say wine is not GOOD, there are verses that forbids wine in the bible. Chai I go tell LUCIFER and SonOfLucifer to squeeze una BLOCUSS.

While the Quran acknowledges that Jesus the son of Mary raised the Dead, healed the blind...............e.t.c (Quran 5:113, you can read the list of Jesus Christ miracles by GOD'S leave) . IT NEVER MENTIONED THE EFFORT OF SUCH AN UPRIGHT MAN JESUS THE SON OF MARRY TO MAKING DRUNKARDS OF MEN IN THE NAME OF GOD BY CHANGING WATER TO WINE.

Why?

Was Muhammad too 'MENTALLY ILL' to have copied that too from the Bible? Since you alway SPECULATE that he copied from the Bible.

And why are CHRISTIANS not changing water to wine and saving themselves of their hard earned money in buying beer and becoming  DRUNK AS SKUNK vomiting and pissing all over the place.

The day anyone of you change RIVER NIGER to wine. THAT DAY ALL MUSLIMS WILL BECOME CHRISTIANS I CAN ASSURE.

We will all leave Islam that forbids us INTOXICANT for Christianity which Ministry KICKED OFF with INTOXICANT.

The Bible acknowledges it as thus:

"This is the BEGINNING of signs (changing water to wine) Jesus 'GOD' did in Cana of Galilee and MANIFESTED HIS GLORY and his disciples believed in Him". John 2 : 11 ( THE DISCIPLES BELIEVED IN HIM FOR SUPPLYING INTOXICANT. They must have been so over JOYED seeing the manifestation of GOD'S GLORY in wine and may have been shouting out of EXCITMENT.

"JESUS we are GAY!, we are so so GAY!..........which also meanins: We are HAPPY! We are so so HAPPY!....(Gay also means Happy. Check it out in the ENGLISH dictionary)

INTOXICANT is forbiden in ISLAM even a drop is not allowed let alone a shot so as not to permit SELF DECEPTION....I won't get drunk WINE, BEER etc has ruined lives more than you can ever imagine. One of the reasons why its not permitted there are so many reason's too .................e.t.c

BUT THIS VERY INTOXICANT is the very FOUNDATION of Jesus Christ's, GOD or SON of GOD or SON of MAN'S ministry for salvation plc.

When you read all that is said about Jesus the son of Mary in the Quran there is no where that you can point to him being RIDICULED. NOT even one.

You are all nurtured by SLANDER and MOCKERY, RIDICLE, ABUSE and SLAYING of prophets of GOD. NO WONDER YOU SAY ITS SUCH AN EXCELLENT BOOK.

Well that is not the subject matter. My POINT really is to show that A FOOL IS A FOOL whether he or she is being FOOLISH for the sake of Christ Or for saying in his or her heart that their is NO GOD.

A FOOL IS A FOOL................the only DISTINCTION is by asking in a low tone WHO IS THE GREATER FOOL amongs you both?

"People who CAN'T GROW want to leap: they want short cut to fame fortune, and happiness" Eric Hoffer.

To be continued.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin Demmzy15 come o.

1 Like

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Amberon11: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Still the best seller at the moment.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by babajeje123(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
WORDWORLD:

grin

I couldn't stop LAUGHING after reading 'parisbookaddict' review of the book MUHAMMED Vs THE PEOPLE..............even while tapping the key pads of my phone writing all these, I JUST CAN'T STOP FLASHING MY WHITE TEETH.

Muhammad had STD!!!?

This particular allegation is so NEW to me, HONESTLY..........its very, very NEW and very FUNNY. I have never heard this one before. ITS NEW TO ME HONESTLY.

parisbookaddict you really must have very, very TICKLISH fingers. Your writing produced, via fingering your key pad of your phone or laptop had such a TICKLISH effect on me.

"Muhammad STD".............AND WHAT DOES IT ADD UP TO IF AT ALL HE EVER HAD STD?

THAT THE ONLY THING MORE AMUSING TO WE MUSLIMS MORE THAN SLANDERERS LIKE THE WRITER OF THAT BOOK MUHAMMAD vs THE PEOPLE, ARE THEY FOOLS (In capital letters) WHO ARE CARRIED AWAY BY THE LIES THEY TELL THEM WHILE THEY SO MUCH BELIEVE IN THEM. AND FOR THE SAKE OF WHO?

Did I hear you say"....... we are FOOLS for the sake of Christ......." 1Corinthians 4:10.

WELL, THE BIBLE SAID SO NOT ME. SO DON'T HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR CHOICE OF FOOLISHNESS.

And why then do you ascribe FOOLISHNESS to the those who say in their heart that there is no GOD when you YOURSELVES are FOOLS for the sake of Christ?

Those who say there is no GOD Or those who are FOOLS for the sake of 'GOD' 'SON OF GOD' 'SON OF MAN' (which one? Definately can't be all of the above. Except you are not only FOOLISH but MENTALLY ILL).

To say Muhammed suffered from STD because "he had vast number of sexual partners."(WIVES)

Is to assume that Jesus Christ is GAY, A HOMOSEXUAL only because he did not marry and was flocking with 12 MEN who are called his Disciples. Who betrayed him, who denied him, who doubted him.

These other FOOLS who say in their heart that there is no GOD according psalm 14: 1 are mostly the OUT-CROP of the FOOLS who are FOOLISH for the sake of Christ, 1Corinthians 4:10. Among these later FOOLS, there are those who have accussed 'GOD', 'SON OF GOD' 'SON OF MAN' Jesus Christ of being a HOMOSEXUAL, a GAY.

Did they say this out of SPITE, SENTIMENT, EVIDENCE.....................or out of the heart with which the bIble already calls them FOOOOOOOOOOLISH HEARTS!!!

Parisbookaddict, analice107, annuniki2, blackfire.................... is Jesus a HOMOSEXUAL, a GAY-MAN?

Pershaps since you find SO MUCH SENSE in what the writer has written about Muhammed which made YOUR BRAIN to remark such a SPECULATIVE BOOK is "EXCELLENT" you should also find it appealing when your twin FOOLS, Atheist say that JESUS Christ is a Homosexual. Pokes Peter(THE ROCK), (THE DOUBTING) Thomas, (THE SONS OF THUNDER) James and John, (THE BETRAYAL) Judas Iscariot...............and the remainning twelve men DEEP inside their A-SS HOLE with his MIRACULOUS D!CK. If Such a SPECULATIVE BOOK which by your own remarks "..the author SPECULATES A LOT WHICH IS THE NATURE OF THE BOOK, how ever it's such an EXCELLENT book" is any thing to go by then you need to APPLAUD your twin, the other FOOLS who say in their heart that there is no GOD" for having ascribed Jesus Christ to being a HOMOSEXUAL judging by speculation.

Despite all the RIDICULOUS writings about JESUS and the SLANDERS we read via those who wrote their various LIES about such an UPRIGHT MAN, JESUS THE SON OF MARY in the worst of ways in the Bible.

For example,

Just IMAGINE. The very first Miracle to show GOD'S OMNIPOTENCE, JESUS CHRIST THE INCARNATE OF GOD, who has so much PITY for HUMANITY such that He became one like us, MAN who he by Himself created.

His first Miracle was changing of water to wine for those who are already DRUNK in the wedding feast to get MORE DRUNK. God's Ministry of SALVATION KICKED OFF with 6 pots full to the brim of INTOXICANT.

The WINE from the BREWERIES in heaven from where it came from was so remarked as thus by the master of the feast, the oga at the top as thus.

"And when the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made WINE, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the bride groom. ~'BLACKFIRE'~ and he said to him, BEH BEH BOH BEH BEH (the dumb groom said) "everyman at the beginning sets out THE GOOD WINE, and when the guest HAVE WELL DRUNK, the INFERIOR (Burukutu, èmmu, Ogogoro, Guilder, Star........you know them) You have kept the good wine until now". John 2 : 9-10.

Not did 'GOD' 'SON OF GOD' 'SON OF MAN' Jesus Christ according to the Bible only SUPPLIED the wine, he also acted as a BAR ATTENDANT and OVERS SEER of how the Miraculous wine should be severed at the feast. Can you imagine SonOfLucifer?

"And he 'Jesus' said to them, (to the waiters off course) DRAW SOME OUT NOW, AND TAKE IT TO THE MASTER OF THE FEAST (Oga at the top). And they took it" John2:8

SUPPLIER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF INTOXICANT. WHAT A SHOW OF OMINIPOTENCE FOR HUMANITY TO BECOME DAZZELED AND DAZED AND DRUNK.

What really is the MORAL OF CHANGING water to wine? If I hear you say wine is not GOOD, there are verses that forbids wine in the bible. Chai I go tell LUCIFER and SonOfLucifer to squeeze una BLOCUSS.

While the Quran acknowledges that Jesus the son of Mary raised the Dead, healed the blind...............e.t.c (Quran 5:113, you can read the list of Jesus Christ miracles by GOD'S leave) . IT NEVER MENTIONED THE EFFORT OF SUCH AN UPRIGHT MAN JESUS THE SON OF MARRY TO MAKING DRUNKARDS OF MEN IN THE NAME OF GOD BY CHANGING WATER TO WINE.

Why?

Was Muhammad too 'MENTALLY ILL' to have copied that too from the Bible? Since you alway SPECULATE that he copied from the Bible.

And why are CHRISTIANS not changing water to wine and saving themselves of their hard earned money in buying beer and becoming  DRUNK AS SKUNK vomiting and pissing all over the place.

The day anyone of you change RIVER NIGER to wine. THAT DAY ALL MUSLIMS WILL BECOME CHRISTIANS I CAN ASSURE.

We will all leave Islam that forbids us INTOXICANT for Christianity which Ministry KICKED OFF with INTOXICANT.

"This is the BEGINNING of signs (changing water to wine) Jesus 'GOD' did in Cana of Galilee and MANIFESTED HIS GLORY and his disciples believed in Him". John 2 : 11 ( THE DISCIPLES BELIEVED IN HIM FOR SUPPLYING INTOXICANT. They must have been so over JOYED seeing the manifestation of GOD'S GLORY in wine and may have been shouting out of EXCITMENT.

"JESUS we are GAY!, we are so so GAY!..........which also meanins: We are HAPPY! We are so so HAPPY!....(Gay also means Happy. Check it out in the ENGLISH dictionary)

INTOXICANT is forbiden in ISLAM even a drop is not allowed let alone a shot so as not to permit SELF DECEPTION....I won't get drunk WINE, BEER etc has ruined lives more than you can ever imagine. One of the reasons why its not permitted there are so many reason's too .................e.t.c

BUT THIS VERY INTOXICANT is the very FOUNDATION of Jesus Christ's, GOD or SON of GOD or SON of MAN'S ministry for salvation plc.

When you read all that is said about Jesus the son of Mary in the Quran there is no where that you can point to him being RIDICULED. NOT even one.

You are all nurtured by SLANDER and MOCKERY, RIDICLE, ABUSE and SLAYING of prophets of GOD. NO WONDER YOU SAY ITS SUCH AN EXCELLENT BOOK.

Well that is not the subject matter. My POINT really is to show that A FOOL IS A FOOL whether he or she is being FOOLISH for the sake of Christ Or for saying in his or her heart that their is NO GOD.

A FOOL IS A FOOL................the only DISTINCTION is by asking in a low tone WHO IS THE GREATER FOOL amongs you both?

"People who CAN'T GROW want to leap: they want short cut to fame fortune, and happiness" Eric Hoffer.

To be continued.

Guy, you have written nothing in order to discredit Jesus. Beside, I am just amused at this write your essay and not bitter about it. I can can't takeba gun or a dagger looking for you or your likes who whatever about Jesus. Jesus can defend himself if he wants to. My challenge with you guys is your attitude towards anybody that speaks against your prophet and doesn't uphold his laws. You guys see such as enemies and strive to kill the person. Don't tell me they are extremists because you no one can extreme in obeying his G/g(od). Why do you guys taking delight in shedding innocent blood of those who don't believe Allah & his prophet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by parisbookaddict(f): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
WORDWORLD:

grin

Muhammad had STD!!!?

For example,

Why?

To be continued.

This is too long and ur tots are scattered all over the palace..didnt read it ..

Like i said its a baised book from the little i have read but we all know that passions aside the book is mostly true. .mohammed was a terrible man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by thesuave10(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:

This is too long and ur tots are scattered all over the palace..didnt read it ..

Like i said its a baised book from the little i have read but we all know that passions aside the book is mostly true. .mohammed was a terrible man..

just digging your spirit girl.. wink

1 Like

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:

PARISBOOKADDICT! PARISBOOKADDICT!! PARISBOOKADDICT!!!

You have saved me all the energy of another writing HUMOROUS part 2.

IF WORDS HAVE ANY MEANING TO CALL A BOOK A BAISED BOOK AND STILL QUALIFY IT AS BEING EXCELLENT ONLY TELLS ME HOW CHRISTIAN MINDED YOU ARE.

TO SAY A BOOK IS INFLUENCE BY EMOTIONAL PASSION ONLY MEANS THAT YOU ARE NOT AN OBJECTIVE PERSON FOR YOU TO STILL QUALIFY SUCH A BOOK AS BEING EXCELLENT BECAUSE ITS INFLUNCED BY SENTIMENT AND NOT LOGIC. LOGIC IS SCIENCE OF REASONING AND SCIENCE IS NOT SPECULATIVE, NOT BAISED NOT SUBJECTIVE BUT OBJECTIVE.

TO SAY THE AUTHOUR SPECULATES ALOT AND ITS INFACT THE NATURE OF THE BOOK ONLY MEANS HE WAS BEATING AROUND THE BUSH. TO SPECULATE MEANS TO BE GUESSING, CONJECTURE, NOT CERTAIN. YET YOU SAY ITS AN EXCELLENT BOOK.

While all this remarks made by you yourself still made you qualify the book as being EXCELLENT.

Do you know the meaning of EXCELLENT.

That is one of the POOREST, BADLY writen book by a critic of Islam........NO LOGIC.........full of "SPECULATIONS" "BAISED".

YOU ARE TRUELY TRUELY A BOOK ADDICT,

While at most times you dont even READ..............is your brain lacking in stamina to read?

1. You said you didnt read what i wrote .........well just a little i suppose you must have read which is very typical of you. ALWAYS READING JUST A LITTLE WHILE MAKING ALOT OF EMPTY NOISE .

2. " like i said the book is BIASED from the LIITLE i have read..........Quoting you. SO HOW THEN FROM THE LITTLE THAT YOU HAVE READ WHICH YOU SAY IS BAISED YOU STILL REMARK THE LITTLE BAISNESS OF THAT LITTLE AS BEING EXCELLENT.

3. In the thread you opened. LET US READ THIS BOOK, MUHAMMED VS THE PEOPLE. Empiree did respond to you. It was you who mentioned him as well as others too inviting them for a chat. Yet you still wrote to him that for records you didnt read his response to you. And such statements by you are scattered all over NL.

LAZY GIRL!!!

WHAT KIND OF BOOK ADDICT ARE YOU? PARISBOOKADDICT ko OLODOBOOKADDICT ni.

Dont you think you need to go have your BRAIN tested? Its so sure that it lacks not only the STAMINA to read long eassys likewise does it lack the CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND the little which you LAZILY READ.

THANK YOU FOR SPREADING ISLAM. YOU HAVE TOLD US THAT TTHE BOOK IS "BAISED" FULL OF "SPECULATION" WRITTEN OUT OF "PASSION" MEANING "SENTIMENT.

WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE FAILED TO REALIZE BY SPENDING SO MUCH TIME ON ISLAM INSTEAD OF TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT WHAT IT IS YOU LIKE OTHERS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR CHOICE OF FAITH IS THAT IT CREATES A ROOM FOR REFUTATION AND BY THAT THE LIGHT OF ISLAM SHINES.

Thank you for all the effort..........your TOPICS on Nairaland on ISLAM is enough to have you a SHIEK even though we know its coming out of a BRAIN that is deviod of UNDERSTANDING.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by jcross19: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:

I wish you could read what the op posted you will know that if a matured muslim want to defend their poo book and lunatic prophet they will reason like buffoon!!!!!!. Mohammad may almighty God increase your fire in hell . Amiiiiiin.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
jcross19:
I wish you could read what the op posted you will know that if a matured muslim want to defend their poo book and lunatic prophet they will reason like buffoon!!!!!!. Mohammad may almighty God increase your fire in hell . Amiiiiiin.

Oh you are upset. SORRY OOOOOOOOO!

IT IS VERY, VERY INTERSTING TO STILL BE READING TODAY PEOPLE MAKING THE SAME ALLEGATIONS THROWN AT MUHAMMED 14 CENTURIES  AGO WHICH INFACT IS DOCUMENTED IN THE SAME QURAN AND ALONG SIDE ITS REFUTATION.

ALLEGATIONS BY SOME BEODIOUNS THEN WHO WERE RUNNING AFTER RED CAMELS IN THE SCROCTHING SUN OF THE DESERT AFTER HAVING FILLED THEIR BELLES WITH DAIBINO AND FERMENTED CAMEL MILK AND OUT OF HATRED NOT FOR MUHAMMED BUT FOR THE TRUTH, THE QURAN WHICH HE BROUGHT.

WAOOOOO!!!

IN THIS AGE OF MODERN SCIENCE AND ANALYTICAL LOGIC?

OMG!!!.

For you to have subscribed
to these LAZY accussation shows that you are truely living in the past.

COMMON GROW UP, we are in the 21st century. There is absolutely NOTHING new in that book.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN DISCUSSED 14 CENTURIES AGO!!!

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST MY FRIEND.

3 Likes

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by jcross19: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Oh you are upset. SORRY OOOOOOOOO!

IT IS VERY, VERY INTERSTING TO STILL BE READING TODAY PEOPLE MAKING THE SAME ALLEGATIONS THROWN AT MUHAMMED 14 CENTURIES  AGO WHICH INFACT IS DOCUMENTED IN THE SAME QURAN AND ALONG SIDE ITS REFUTATION.

ALLEGATIONS BY SOME BEODIOUNS THEN WHO WERE RUNNING AFTER RED CAMELS IN THE SCROCTHING SUN OF THE DESERT AFTER HAVING FILLED THEIR BELLES WITH DAIBINO AND FERMENTED CAMEL MILK AND OUT OF HATRED NOT FOR MUHAMMED BUT FOR THE TRUTH, THE QURAN WHICH HE BROUGHT.

WAOOOOO!!!

IN THIS AGE OF MODERN SCIENCE AND ANALYTICAL LOGIC?

OMG!!!.

For you to have subscribed
to these LAZY accussation shows that you are truely living in the past.

COMMON GROW UP, we are in the 21st century. There is absolutely NOTHING new in that book.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN DISCUSSED 14 CENTURIES AGO!!!

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST MY FRIEND.
yes we are in 21 century and you still believe that camel urin cure malaria? Lol. Well the more days come the more of koran and hadith fallacy been exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
jcross19:
yes we are in 21 century and you still believe that camel urin cure malaria? Lol. Well the more days come the more of koran and hadith fallacy been exposed.

If you had quoted the Quran where it says Camel urine cures Malaria. You would have earned some respect from me. Are all HADITH authentic?

WHO IS LIVING IN THE PAST BETWEEN ME AND YOU IF YOU DONT STILL KNOW THIS SIMPLE FACT.

THERE IS NO MUSLIM IN THE WORLD THAT WILL NOT BEAT HIS CHEST AND SAY THAT BOOK THE QURAN IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH BUT THE HADITH DOES HAVE ERRORS.

You guys are already used to ERRORS why wont you quickly quote one from a book that never claimed PERFECTION.

ONLY THE QURAN CLAIMS PERFECTION AND IT DOESNT ONLY CLAIM PERFECTION IT ALSO CHALLENGES YOU TO FIND JUST A SINGLE ERROR IN THE BOOK. A SINGLE ERROR AND WE MUSLIM WILL THROW THE BOOK ON THE SHELF WHERE THE BOOKS OF ERRORS HAVE BEEN RENDERED USELESS, WHERE THE BIBLE LIES FLAT WITH ALL SORT OF CONTRADICTIONS.

My friend stop living in the past.

If you care to upgrade kindly click.

https://islamhouse.com/en/books/1407/

www.islamicity.org/quransearch/action.lasso.asp?-db=Quran&-lay=tblMasterTranslit&-format=SReply1.asp&-op=cn&Topics=2022&-token=Muhammad:is%20not%20mad%20or%20possessed%3C!--Asad,English,English_P,--%3E%7C%7C%3Cta%3Etrue%3C/ta%3E%3Ctt%3Etrue%3C/tt%3E%3Cts%3Etrue%3C/ts%3E%3Cdc%3Efalse%3C/dc%3E%3Ctx%3Etrue%3C/tx%3E%3Cal%3Etrue%3C/al%3E&-Sortorder=ascend&-Sortfield=cv&-find

THE FIRST IS A PDF A BOOK BY DR. GARRY MILLER.

THE SECOND HAS TO DO WITH 14 CENTURIES AGO REFUTATION OF CALLING MUHAMMED A LUNATIC, VERSES OF THE QURAN ITSELF.

ITS YOUR CHOICE STOP LIVING IN THE PAST.

Bye!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
babajeje123:

Guy, you have written nothing in order to discredit Jesus. Beside, I am just amused at this write your essay and not bitter about it. I can can't takeba gun or a dagger looking for you or your likes who whatever about Jesus. Jesus can defend himself if he wants to. My challenge with you guys is your attitude towards anybody that speaks against your prophet and doesn't uphold his laws. You guys see such as enemies and strive to kill the person. Don't tell me they are extremists because you no one can extreme in obeying his G/g(od). Why do you guys taking delight in shedding innocent blood of those who don't believe Allah & his prophet?

OH! THE WORDS I HAVE WRITTEN TRANSFORMED TO SWORD AND ITS ON YOUR THROAT?

YOU SAID JESUS CAN DEFEND HIMSELF AND HE STILL GOT HIS A-SS NAILED TO THE CROSS..................WHAT KIND OF DEFENCE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

"......Jesus can defend himself if he wants to.........."

Well its to obvious that according to Bible records he DIDNT WANT TO DIE.

JESUS WAS SWEATING LIKE A CHRISTMAS GOAT. "And being in agony, he prayed more earnestly, and his SWEAT was, as it were GREAT DROPS OF BLOOD falling down on the Ground" Luke 22:24

The guy could not save his own A-SS? And the SON OF THECARPENTER was being nailed to the cross............HE CRIED............"My lord My God why have you forsaken me".

Does that sound like one who could defend himself if he could?

What was he praying for? A LEGION OF WARRIOR ANGELS?

"and he began to be sorrowful and very DEPPRESSED. Then saith he unto them, my soul is EXCEEDINGLY SORROWFUL, even at DEATH" Mathew 26:37

Did he forget the he had a deal to DIE for us SINNERS?

Even Nnamdi Kanu will not behave this way for his belief in BIAFRA he will gladly face DEATH like a BRAVE man than be CRYING LIKE A WEENY WANNY WOMAN.

MINISTER OF DEFENSE.................. JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.

If you care click on the below and stop being UNNESSARILY EMOTIONAL. Dont you have sense of Humour?

Muhammed got STD.....................I CANT STOP LAUGHING.

www.islamicity.org/quransearch/action.lasso.asp?-db=Quran&-lay=tblMasterTranslit&-format=SReply1.asp&-op=cn&Topics=2022&-token=Muhammad:is%20not%20mad%20or%20possessed%3C!--Asad,English,English_P,--%3E%7C%7C%3Cta%3Etrue%3C/ta%3E%3Ctt%3Etrue%3C/tt%3E%3Cts%3Etrue%3C/ts%3E%3Cdc%3Efalse%3C/dc%3E%3Ctx%3Etrue%3C/tx%3E%3Cal%3Etrue%3C/al%3E&-Sortorder=ascend&-Sortfield=cv&-find

3 Likes

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Amberon11:
Still the best seller at the moment.

If its not a BEST SELLER then the book is as TRUE as the QURAN.

The Quran is not a BEST SELLER but the BIBLE is.

23:70 Or do they say. “There is madness in
him”? Nay, he has brought them the truth - and the truth
do most of them detest!

That book and the bible are the ones competing now for which is a BIGGER LIE...........LIES SELLS LIKE HOT -S-HIT.........WHY DO YOU THINK WE HAVE SO MUCH FLIES AROUND LATELY?

Another HOT -- S-HIT has been droped.

3 Likes

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Demmzy15(m): 12:33am On Jul 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Coming from a girl that worships a God who's gay and surrounds himself with 12 strong homosexuals. The best nicknamed "the rock" grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Demmzy15(m): 12:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Jazaka Allaah kayran WORDWORLD, I bet all of them are embarrassed now. Christians in Nl never cease to amaze me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 24, 2016
Demmzy15:
Jazaka Allaah kayran WORDWORLD, I bet all of them are embarrassed now. Christians in Nl never cease to amaze me!
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Anas09: 1:23am On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

grin

Muhammad had STD!!!?

For example,

Why?

To be continued.

You returned to Islam? Confused soul.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Empiree: 1:32am On Jul 24, 2016
Damn! This is some KNOckOut puNCh. Parisbook, see ur life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:
RETURNED?
Which of the two FOOLS were you thinking i belonged to.
Those who are FOOLISH for the sake of CHRIST...1corinthians4:10
Or
The FOOLS who say in their heart that there is no GOD. Psalm 14:1
?

3 Likes

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Blackfire(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:

the effect of hitting his delicate head on the innocent ground while facing a black stone.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2016
Blackfire:

the effect of hitting his delicate head on the innocent ground while facing a black stone.

What did you say?

Oya Blackfire soro:.............BEH BEH BOH BEH BEH BUH BUH.....................THE BOY IS AS DUMB AS DUMBO.

Well for your information am writing a STORY, STORY, STORY..........Title: ANNUNAKI Vs PARISBOOKADDICT............BLACKFIRE Vs ANALICE107.................."let us read the STORY......its going to be a very FUNNY story it may as well make you Hot......

BEH BEH BOH BEH BEH BUH BUH...................Dumb Boy.

DUMB BOY grin

3 Likes

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Anas09: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Blackfire:

Exactly. Only days ago he was bashing Islam.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Anas09: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

RETURNED?

Which of the two FOOLS were you thinking i belonged to.

Those who are FOOLISH for the sake of CHRIST...1corinthians4:10

Or

The FOOLS who say in their heart that there is no GOD. Psalm 14:1

?
What sense you have you now made? A while ago you were in an atheists thread bashing Islam. I asked you if you were no longer a Muslim, you denied ever being a Muslim.
I'd rather be foolish for the sake of Christ, than be foolish for a foolish demented man like Muhammed.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Okd1: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

grin

Muhammad had STD!!!?

For example,

Why?

To be continued.

did in Cana of Galilee and MANIFESTED HIS GLORY and his disciples believed in Him

Your opinion your business all what your doing is creating awareness and more people get to read the book, Parisbookaddict don't Fucking reply disease dude just waste of time.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:

What sense you have you now made? A while ago you were  in an atheists thread bashing Islam. I asked you if you were no longer a Muslim, you denied ever being a Muslim.
I'd rather be foolish for the sake of Christ, than be foolish for a foolish demented man like Muhammed.

Allah warns in the Quran:

"O ye who BELIEVE! If a WICKED person comes to you with any NEWS, ascertain the TRUTH, least ye HARM people UNWITTINGLY, and afterwards become FULL OF REPENTANCE for what ye have DONE" Q 49:6

Muslims are adviced by the BOOK OF WISDOM, THE GLORIOUS QURAN that we should always ascertain the TRUTH.

The Quran also says "PRODUCE YOUR EVIDENCE, IF YE BUT SPEAK THE TRUTH" Q2:111

So ANAS09 Produce your Evidence of

1. WORDWORLD EVER having a discussion with you ANAS09. Where you asked me if I were no longer a Muslim? And I denied EVER being a Muslim.

And

2. Where I was BASHING Islam in that same discusion or thread.

ELSE REMAIN A CHRISTAIN,........" A FOOL FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST........" 1corinthian4:10

Well, let me define CHRISTIANITY by using a FORMER PASTOR'S own PERSONAL WORDS which he used to describing and defining Christians and Christianity from his "TRUE LIFE STORY", the "ABSOLUTE TRUTH" MASTER PIECE THREAD:

From Pastor to Atheist. Why I will 'NEVER' be a Christian again! 

He wrote:

"There are many reasons why CHRISTIANITY has survived the test of time even though it is built on LIES and DEEP HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY"

Reference: www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/3

(Page 3, 5th post counting from top)

"Am I implying that INSINCERITY, SELFISHNESS and IGNORANCE is what is keeping CHRISTIANS as CHRISTIANS? The answer is a BIG YES! The moment I began to asking 'god' the questions .......... the very moment I began to discover the FALSEHOOD OF CHRISTIANITY. If you are SINCERE and TRUELY concern about your fellow man, you realize 'god' is MORE WICKED, S-TUPID and INCAPABLE than the presumed DEVIL"

Reference: www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/5

(Page 5, post number 2 counting from bottom)

Hence,

Christians and Christianity = "LIES", "DEEP HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY", "INSINCERITY", "SELFISHNESS", "IGNORANCE" and  "god" is "MORE WICKED", "S-TUPID" and "INCAPABLE than the presumed DEVIL".

PROOF TO THE WORLD THAT CHRISTIANITY AND CHRISTIANS IS NOT ALL OF THE ABOVE BY FUNCTIONALITY AS A FORMER PASTOR HAS TOLD US. HARDMIRROR.

Those are is words not mine, but a former pastor's account of his ordeals in Christianity.

It also severs as an opportunity to proof him too WRONG.

Produce your Evidence 1. And 2. ........

Nairaland is on Black and White and it is open to the WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

I bet you TILL the world comes to an END, you Anas09 have NOTHING to produce.

YOU ARE AS EMPTY AS THE MAN WHO WROTE THAT "Excellent" "Baised" "Speculative" book Muhammad Vs The People.

The words in quote are parisbookaddict in describing the book. What an OPEN MINDEDNESS.

Tick-tack........Tick - Tack............... 

Otherwise remain the FOOL that you have choosen to be for the sake of Christ.

"I rather be FOOLISH for the sake of Christ" The Bible already has already told us that you are FOOLS .

"HOW EASY IT IS FOR A FAILURE TO SEEM FOOLISH!" Eric Hoffer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Okd1:
did in Cana of Galilee and MANIFESTED HIS GLORY and his disciples believed in Him

Your opinion your business all what your doing is creating awareness and more people get to read the book, Parisbookaddict don't Fucking reply disease dude just waste of time.

I dont expect her too. OBVIOUSLY HER BRAIN DOESNT HAVE THE STAMINA TO DO SO. I Expect her subjects to speak on their parisbookaddict behalf. WHICH YOU CANT HELP BUT OBEY.

If You had sense like you claim she does by not replying me. Then, why is it you that is WASTING YOUR own time and not her.

You too should have kept Silent. Our aim is to put a LID N YOUR MOUTHS.

3 Likes

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Anas09: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

"O ye who BELIEVE! If a WICKED person comes to you with any NEWS, ascertain the TRUTH, least ye HARM people UNWITTINGLY, and afterwards become FULL OF REPENTANCE for what ye have DONE" Q 49:6

Muslims are adviced by the BOOK OF WISDOM, THE GLORIOUS QURAN that we should always ascertain the TRUTH.

1. WORDWORLD EVER having a discussion with you ANAS09. Where you asked me if I were no longer a Muslim? And I denied EVER being a Muslim.

And

ELSE REMAIN A CHRISTAIN,........" A FOOL FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST........" 1corinthian4:10

Well, let me define CHRISTIANITY by using a FORMER PASTOR'S own PERSONAL WORDS which he used to describing and defining Christians and Christianity from his "TRUE LIFE STORY", the "ABSOLUTE TRUTH" MASTER PIECE THREAD:

He wrote:

"There are many reasons why CHRISTIANITY has survived the test of time even though it is built on LIES and DEEP HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY"

"Am I implying that INSINCERITY, SELFISHNESS and IGNORANCE is what is keeping CHRISTIANS as CHRISTIANS? The answer is a BIG YES! The moment I began to asking 'god' the questions .......... the very moment I began to discover the FALSEHOOD OF CHRISTIANITY. If you are SINCERE and TRUELY concern about your fellow man, you realize 'god' is MORE WICKED, S-TUPID and INCAPABLE than the presumed DEVIL"

Hence,

Christians and Christianity = "LIES", "DEEP HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY", "INSINCERITY", "SELFISHNESS", "IGNORANCE" and  "god" is "MORE WICKED", "S-TUPID" and "INCAPABLE than the presumed DEVIL".

PROOF TO THE WORLD THAT CHRISTIANITY AND CHRISTIANS IS NOT ALL OF THE ABOVE BY FUNCTIONALITY AS A FORMER PASTOR HAS TOLD US. HARDMIRROR.

Those are is words not mine, but a former pastor's account of his ordeals in Christianity.

YOU ARE AS EMPTY AS THE MAN WHO WROTE THAT "Excellent" "Baised" "Speculative" book Muhammad Vs The People.

The words in quote are parisbookaddict in describing the book. What an OPEN MINDEDNESS.

"I rather be FOOLISH for the sake of Christ" The Bible already has already told us that you are FOOLS .

Oh dear. Na wa oooo. The mind of a Muslim. Don't worry I will post it here it's in my mention.

1 Like

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Anas09: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

And

He wrote:

Hence,

Oh dear. Na wa oooo. The mind of a Muslim. Don't worry I will post it here it's in my mentions.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:

Oh dear. Na wa oooo. The mind of a Muslim. Don't worry I will post it here it's in my mentions.

with reference where everyone can go and check. just as i did hardmirror. PLEASE!

Nairaland is not the Bible.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Anas09: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

with reference where everyone can go and check. just as i did hardmirror. PLEASE!

Nairaland is not the Bible.
Hello. I don't really care you decide to become. I shd take the trouble to pull out a thread you denied being a Muslim? For what? Who are you? Guy, be whatever you want. Tie a noose, hang yourself for all I care. Gerrarahia
Anything you want to be, be. taa commot from here.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:

Hello. I don't really care you decide to become. I shd take the trouble to pull out a thread you denied being a Muslim? For what? Who are you? Guy, be whatever you want. Tie a noose, hang yourself for all I care. Gerrarahia
Anything you want to be, be. taa commot from here.

YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST. IS THAT YOUR EVIDENCE?

3 Likes

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by babajeje123(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

OH! THE WORDS I HAVE WRITTEN TRANSFORMED TO SWORD AND ITS ON YOUR THROAT?

YOU SAID JESUS CAN DEFEND HIMSELF AND HE STILL GOT HIS A-SS NAILED TO THE CROSS..................WHAT KIND OF DEFENCE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

"......Jesus can defend himself if he wants to.........."

Well its to obvious that according to Bible records he DIDNT WANT TO DIE.

JESUS WAS SWEATING LIKE A CHRISTMAS GOAT. "And being in agony, he prayed more earnestly, and his SWEAT was, as it were GREAT DROPS OF BLOOD falling down on the Ground" Luke 22:24

The guy could not save his own A-SS? And the SON OF THECARPENTER was being nailed to the cross............HE CRIED............"My lord My God why have you forsaken me".

Does that sound like one who could defend himself if he could?

What was he praying for? A LEGION OF WARRIOR ANGELS?

"and he began to be sorrowful and very DEPPRESSED. Then saith he unto them, my soul is EXCEEDINGLY SORROWFUL, even at DEATH" Mathew 26:37

Did he forget the he had a deal to DIE for us SINNERS?

Even Nnamdi Kanu will not behave this way for his belief in BIAFRA he will gladly face DEATH like a BRAVE man than be CRYING LIKE A WEENY WANNY WOMAN.

MINISTER OF DEFENSE.................. JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.

If you care click on the below and stop being UNNESSARILY EMOTIONAL. Dont you have sense of Humour?

Muhammed got STD.....................I CANT STOP LAUGHING.

You are not a muslim! A true one wont convulse this trash about Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Put T. B Joshua's Doctrines To The Test! / The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. / The True Nature Of God And Universe(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 260
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.