Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine (2088 Views)

Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / How A Lady almost Use A Love Machine On My Ass / Nigerian Guy Who Turned Gay After Fiddling With A Love Machine Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine by slimthugchimee(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
my guy was telling me this today

its started this evening, he was with his babe busy smoking weed unknownly for him she was high, so they started to have sex after he had cvm for about 4times he was exhausted, but his babe wasnt, the next thing he saw she brought out a large strapon and put on and tried to rape him but because he was very tired he couldnt defend himself...the girl raped him hard...now he cant move again.
Re: My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine by lokito: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Really? So now your friend will be wearing pampers henceforth?
Hmmm. This life eh, gist me more. I always feel entertained if a liar lies when I know the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Uummm.. I smell rat ..

1 Like

Re: My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Attention denied and am not commentin tongue
Re: My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine by slimthugchimee(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Uummm.. I smell rat ..

i killed a rat here yesterday shaa
Re: My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine by Dotwillis1(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
*yawns*
Re: My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine by Daniel2289(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
A FALSE topic.
Re: My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine by Daniel2289(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
A FALSE post.
Re: My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pple dey lie shaa undecided

1 Like

Re: My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine by Rexhenrex(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
if your friend told you this for you to believe then he is a dummy and if you believed then you are a dull-dummy then if you expect us to believe you need help from above

7 Likes

Re: My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine by timsonpreye(m): 1:59am On Jul 24, 2016
op, u can lie for Africa, no body is a kid here.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine by solid3(m): 6:52am On Jul 24, 2016
OP must be gay. Period!
Re: My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine by Mary19: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2016
It's the second edition and Steele Models is receiving applications from Models a chance to get paid. A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a model and get paid for it no hassles... Join Steele Modelling Agency. A South African modelling agency with branches all over Africa for more info contact on whatsapp
Cassandra - 07014243302 with the word 'Steele Model'

(1) (Reply)

Happy Saturday / Lol;caption This Picture / The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.