Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Protouchdesigns Food Thread (updated) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Protouchdesigns Food Thread (updated) (498 Views)

Is My Beards Coming Out Good (updated) / Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) / Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protouchdesigns Food Thread (updated) by ProTouchDesigns: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
My people I don't know what happened, I could not post on my previous thread and noticed it was in the food section. But I really appreciate the love and encouragement because I was confident enough to do this.

To my baby TrapQueen77, I just prepared this for you... Moi Moi in building. Cooking sweet die trust me.

Re: Protouchdesigns Food Thread (updated) by Sexxkillz: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice pots.

1 Like

Re: Protouchdesigns Food Thread (updated) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 24, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:
My people I don't know what happened, I could not post on my previous thread and noticed it was in the food section. But I really appreciate the love and encouragement because I was confident enough to do this.

To my baby TrapQueen77, I just prepared this for you... Moi Moi in building. Cooking sweet die trust me.

Aaawww.... This is for us? *blushing*
Ur back baby... I really tot u left me alone..

Kinglekan come ooo.... My boo is has sumtin new to bring...tatz y u left without telling me... He brought new stuffs... smiley kiss

No hunger strike in our little home... The food look tempting. U cook a lot ehn ... Who gone eat all of these baby love? grin

1 Like

Re: Protouchdesigns Food Thread (updated) by kinglekan: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Kinglek.an come ooo.... My boo is has sumtin new to bring...tatz y u left without telling me... He brought new stuffs... smiley kiss

No hunger strike in our little home... The food look tempting. U cook a lot ehn ... Who gone eat all of these baby love? grin

Hehehehehe....Na wa oooo!!

Be like this your boo go soon open "mama put" o. grin grin grin

Re: Protouchdesigns Food Thread (updated) by ProTouchDesigns: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Kinglekan come ooo.... My boo is has sumtin new to bring...tatz y u left without telling me... He brought new stuffs... smiley kiss

I wasn't able to post in the food section because I just discovered my post was moved there and there are certain sections I can't post in being that I registered not long enough.

You asked me earlier if I was the one in my signature without a shirt... Hmmmm seems you like the six packs also lol... Well it's not me sha but one of my workers who I can connect you with since I don't have six packs and I don't want divorce lol

I cooked the made the moi moi that much because of few friends and you know it's weekend so you know how a bachelor's life goes.

Anyways have a wonderful Sunday ok

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Dominant And Take Over Women / Question Of The Day! / Perfect Holiday Spot In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.