Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,915 members, 7,866,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Are The Stories Told By The RCCG G.O. When Preaching Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The Stories Told By The RCCG G.O. When Preaching Real? (619 Views)

Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Stories Told By The RCCG G.O. When Preaching Real? by ikorodureporta: 12:40am On Jul 24, 2016
He never preach without a related life story.

I jst want to know if those things happened, or they are fictional. If not real, is it right for a preacher to teach by lies - looks like those fixed miracles...

*na quenshun i ask o!*
Re: Are The Stories Told By The RCCG G.O. When Preaching Real? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 24, 2016
what do you think?
Re: Are The Stories Told By The RCCG G.O. When Preaching Real? by Luckymay(f): 1:17am On Jul 24, 2016
Does it really matter? . The point is he is selling something and his congregation (clients) is buying. And he owns a private jet . So whether the stories are real or fake doesn't matter. After all the end justifies the means

3 Likes

Re: Are The Stories Told By The RCCG G.O. When Preaching Real? by hopefulLandlord: 1:21am On Jul 24, 2016
This man drove from Ore to Lagos without fuel

https://www.nairaland.com/1161191/pastor-adeboye-drove-car-without

You need not to look further than Ayefele, that guy's been in a wheelchair for as long as I know, yet no pastor has healed him

In Kanye's voice: I ain't saying he's lying, but he ain't messing with no smart nigas grin

Religion itself is against logic. If you believed Mary gave birth to Jesus without sex, Moses parted the red sea, elijah was taken up in a chariot of fire, Jesus fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes and still had 12 baskets of leftovers after they've eaten, then there should be no basis to doubt any of Adeboye stories.
As for me, Christianity is a pack of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Are The Stories Told By The RCCG G.O. When Preaching Real? by Amberon11: 3:40am On Jul 24, 2016
o
Re: Are The Stories Told By The RCCG G.O. When Preaching Real? by izzou(m): 4:51am On Jul 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
This man drove from Ore to Lagos without fuel

https://www.nairaland.com/1161191/pastor-adeboye-drove-car-without

You need not to look further than Ayefele, that guy's been in a wheelchair for as long as I know, yet no pastor has healed him

In Kanye's voice: I ain't saying he's lying, but he ain't messing with no smart nigas grin

Religion itself is against logic. If you believed Mary gave birth to Jesus without sex, Moses parted the red sea, elijah was taken up in a chariot of fire, Jesus fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes and still had 12 baskets of leftovers after they've eaten, then there should be no basis to doubt any of Adeboye stories.
As for me, Christianity is a pack of lies.

Re: Are The Stories Told By The RCCG G.O. When Preaching Real? by zarakay(f): 4:59am On Jul 24, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Are The Stories Told By The RCCG G.O. When Preaching Real? by Aremu01(m): 5:29am On Jul 24, 2016
Uhmmm... What an interesting question... I have just a bible verse for you. The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God

2 Likes

Re: Are The Stories Told By The RCCG G.O. When Preaching Real? by ikorodureporta: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Luckymay:
Does it really matter? . The point is he is selling something and his congregation (clients) is buying. And he owns a private jet . So whether the stories are real or fake doesn't matter. After all the end justifies the means

Hw wld u feel if u discovr dt u were brainwshd into sthing?

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/08/16 / Pastor Kumuyi Crusades Across The South South 1-6 Sept 2016 / The First Religous Program At Akpabio International Stadum. Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.