Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans (72619 Views)

Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) / Koffi Olomide Arrested And Jailed By Congolese Police Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by RockHard: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
farouk0403:
did I just see chinedu?

wetin Chinedu do again? abi is he the reason they are calling is drug dealers?

The Chinedu they referred to was a notorious Kenya-based drug trafficker who was deported from Kenya some years back.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000093529/another-drug-lord-deported-alongside-anthony-chinedu-sneaks-back-to-kenya
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by halimi26: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
eddypatekky:
was about blasting them...but when I followed d comments, they are right....+I saw something that made me happy.....Benue and Adamawa....gladens ma heart to know that a foreigner actually attested to that fatc...
Sharrap&sit ur lying ignorant _ass down

What is good about benue men??

Aren't they dsame men who offer their wives 2 other men 2 have sex with??

Aren't they also d men who produce 9 children from 9 different women??

Benue men are some of d most irresponsible men not only in ngr but d world

4 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol lol lol.

At the end of the day,Kenyans will be Kenyans,and they will always suffer that air of inferiority complex around Nigerians.

When truth becomes bitter,self deception sets in.My friend,Kenyans just set the pace by describing us just the way we are.We're the most blessed African country,yet we remain the poorest due to our valueless system.

How many countries of the world still live the kind of useless life we live in Nigeria?We're only good at noise making because we like celebrating mediocrity and prioritising self deception with all our might.

We attack those who tell us the truth because we're born in lies and do all it takes to sustain it.We're lost people because we have no dignity and self realization.

9 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by SemuhleB(f): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
RaeMystix:

I find that to be a very common amongst most African countries.

My dear it has nothing to do with inferiority complex and is not just limited to africans. Truth is all over the world be it africa, asia, europe, usa etc people dislike nigerians because of their behaviour. You all should look inwards and change because the whole world cannot hate you people for no reason and complain about the same things.

About the inferority complex i think you guys take the crown in that. That's why you have the highest bleaching in Africa and third in the world cos white means everything to you ppl. I see it from ur comments, behaviour, bleaching, ur celebrities running after most things non black or mixed raced or bleached skin. Lighter means better to you.

I know some of you won't like my comment but am saying the truth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
SemuhleB:
Nigerians have a problem in the head. A man beats up a woman and they decide they dont want such trash in their country and now ya"ll are having a problem with it. Seriously!
You knew Nigerians inside out.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by shota(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Kenyans are better business partners than Nigerian tribalistic people. Nigerians only do business with their fellow tribal people . Bunch of useless people .

2 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by DedeNkem: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Why would any sane person attack Kenya for kicking out a f*ucking woman beater?

Oops, I forgot that most Nigerian men abuse and beat women! Every state in this useless country, has its own many woman beaters!

In Nigeria generally, women don't receive equal treatment as their male counterparts! Women are treated as second class humans and deemed as sexual objects. Those are shameful facts!

3 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by SemuhleB(f): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
DeeTus:
tongue tongue
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by DoTheNeedful: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
doublewisdom:
Kenyans again. I remember the last twitter fight with them we humiliated them but then Nigerians still were eating 3 square meals because GEJ was in power.

I am a fan of Buhari and I really dont agree with you but you made my afternoon with your funny comment. Much regards from here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Honestly1: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol lol lol.

At the end of the day,Kenyans will be Kenyans,and they will always suffer that air of inferiority complex around Nigerians.

You just slayed it! Your reply is epic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by eddypatekky(f): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
halimi26:

a prophet is never recognised in his hometown....dis is a good definition/illustration for that saying.....ever heard of d IDOMAS from benue state before?+ twasnt only benue dat was mentioned....am sure u still have silly tins to say abt ADAMAWA.....bigot!
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by RaeMystix: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
SemuhleB:

My dear it has nothing to do with inferiority complex and is not just limited to africans. Truth is all over the world be it africa, asia, europe, usa etc people dislike nigerians because of their behaviour. You all should look inwards and change because the whole world cannot hate you people for no reason and complain about the same things.

About the inferority complex i think you guys take the crown in that. That's why you have the highest bleaching in Africa and third in the world cos white means everything to you ppl. I see it from ur comments, behaviour, bleaching, ur celebrities running after most things non black or mixed raced or bleached skin. Lighter means better to you.

You can't be anymore wrong by implying that "We all" possess the same behaviors / characters?
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by halimi26: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
eddypatekky:
a prophet is never recognised in his hometown....dis is a good definition/illustration for that saying.....ever heard of d IDOMAS from benue state before?+ twasnt only benue dat was mentioned....am sure u still have silly tins to say abt ADAMAWA.....bigot!

Am no bigot.am just a truth teller
Ofcourse I have heard of idomas b4;
Alechenu,ene,onyejefu&i have also been to gboko&oturkpo
b4
Many handsome men&pretty women over there but they

are very _sexually promiscuous.
I saw 14year old girls there who already had 3 children from 3 guys

& 17year old guys who had 4 kids from 3 different ladies.

They all have dat same mentality.Can't u see 2face idibia??

The women are just as irresponsible as the men over there

Stop trying 2 sugarcoat d truth

2 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
na mud house wey collapse make goat fit climb the zinc, yeye Kenyans don dey grow wings to talk to big brother naija anyhow, make dem nor worry we go treat their fvck up
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by linkal98(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
What's our business with their internal issues they should have waited for similar event to happen here and see how we will react rather than showing their opp obvious envy on social media.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by halimi26: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
SemuhleB:

I have noticed you on this forum.You are a south african lady who claims 2 have nigerian friends

Offline but who is quick 2 criticise ngrians online.

If u don't like ngrians as I can tell from many of ur comments on here,why are u always talking about us??

If asians,europeans&who ever else hates us,how is that our problem??

Should we start being subservient 2 them like other black africans??

Ur accusation of ngrians being bleachers is thoughtless.

Other black african nationals don't bleach??blacks in south america and north america don't bleach??

Indians don't bleach??south east asians don't bleach??
U are a typical south african xenophobe.

U are afflicted with a disease of hate but u have no idea u are sick.

We really don't need or want hateful folks like u on this forum

8 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
SemuhleB:
tongue tongue
What?
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
RaeMystix:

You can't be anymore wrong by implying that "We all" possess the same behaviors / characters?
Yes at most. That SA girl will finish you, so you better keep quiet.

She understood Nigerians pretty well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by RaeMystix: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
DeeTus:

She understood Nigerians pretty well.

Finish me?. Do you know how dumb you sound?. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by invectives(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Rossikk:
They "hate" Nigerians, yet go there and switch on a telly, and all you'll see are Nigerian films. Turn on the radio, all you'll hear is Nigerian music. They are even starting to wear Nigerian traditional attire, since they've forgotten their own, courtesy of colonialism.
This very Koffi Olumide ain't Nigerian,He is from DR Congo!!!............Dayyuum!
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Buhari brought us to this level. When jonathan was there .......

And this got 19 likes, like seriously Nigerians, let us stop embarrassing ourselves please....
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by halimi26: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
DeeTus:

She understood[ Nigerians pretty well

@bolded ofcourse she does.To d ill-informed mind

She is a coward

She does what is called "hit&run"

Immediately _shit hits d fan,she runs away

Aint that right SemuhleB??

4 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by neocortex: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Stup1d people! If I were the President of Nigeria, I would [b] re-colonise a lot of African countries, starting from South Africa[/b] to the rest. Infact, the countries I won't re-colonise would be Namibia and Egypt.
What a comic relief!

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by CzarChris(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
I just hope Trump wins
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by halimi26: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
SemuhleB:
Nigerians have a problem in the head. A man beats up a woman and they decide they dont want such trash in their country and now ya"ll are having a problem with it. Seriously!

Look at d trash u posted

South african women of all races don't get _sexually assaulted by their men too??

Doesn't south africa have one of d highest rate of gang rape in d world??

U have been blinded by ur xenophobia..
I suggest u sit ur dumb&hateful ass down & shut ur trap

5 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by halimi26: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
DeeTus:

Kiss her ass however u want but she aint gonna give u
her nookie

By d way,her nookie is bound 2 have dat virus

Aint dat right SemuhleB??
Hahahahahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
RaeMystix:

Finish me?. Do you know how dumb you sound?. undecided
Go ahead with your insults.

I doubt if you know the rule of law and the penalty in beating up a girl if you're a foreigner in another country.

Look, in far away Norway, I once beat up a girlfriend who thought i was cheating on her. She threatened to call the police but found out i was innocent after speaking with the gurl in context on phone.

I later apologized to her for beaten her and she did too for taken me as a cheat.

Koffi did not handle the issue like a man.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by eddypatekky(f): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
halimi26:

Am no bigot.am just a truth teller
Ofcourse I have heard of idomas b4;
Alechenu,ene,onyejefu&i have also been to gboko&oturkpo
b4
Many handsome men&pretty women over there but they

are very _sexually promiscuous.
I saw 14year old girls there who already had 3 children from 3 guys

& 17year old guys who had 4 kids from 3 different ladies.

They all have dat same mentality.Can't u see 2face idibia??

The women are just as irresponsible as the men over there

Stop trying 2 sugarcoat d truth

Idoma women are not irresponsible...get ur records str8....+ gboko isn't an idoma land! Idoma women still have cultures,morals and values....dats y u hardly get to hear an idoma woman is involved in infidelity....I bet uve not heard about ALEKU!
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by xamuelotu(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
erusen:
Nigeria is not good I know at the moment,but these Kenyans should shut the f*ck wentin dem get ?
constant light
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
Tosinayoko:
This is all Igbo attributes, not all Nigerians. Igbos are curse to this country
What would you say of Hausa, Yoruba, Tiv or Ijaw? Don't they have other traits similar to the igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
halimi26:

kai, halima take am easy ooo grin grin grin this ur vexing no be here ooo, u made some strong points tho, i have never visited benue but for them to be know for such, it means, it's a normal thing with them..
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by halimi26: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
eddypatekky:
Idoma women are not irresponsible...get ur records str8....+ gboko isn't an idoma land! Idoma women still have cultures,morals and values....dats y u hardly get to hear an idoma woman is involved in infidelity....I bet uve not heard about ALEKU!

ALEKU means death or something about a man mounting a woman who

Is married&dying.

All superstitious hogwash.

Idoma women are very pretty I will give them dat but 4 having culture,values&what-not

dat ended many years ago

Many of them are now heavily into coded prostitution.

I don't even want 2 talk about how alcoholism is destroying d men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) / Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.