Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans (72639 Views)

Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) / Koffi Olomide Arrested And Jailed By Congolese Police Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by farouk0403(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
elsomm:

You will do well to support Biafraexit.
It will help improve the image of Nigeria

I will be the happiest man on earth if the Igbo's gain their freedom.

am happy with today's news

that NDA want all the southeasterners and southsoutherners back home,

I can't wait for next week Monday 1st August

in fact I will help my neighbour to pack his things, I will also help him to auction his things and his house,

But if they plan anything bloody and a northerner or southwestner lost his/ her life on that day, then the reverse will be the case.

because we will hunt them like prey!!!

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nigerians can never go somewhere and behave himself. It is only in Nigeria that men beat women and go free with it. What a shame
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by teejaysmarty: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by yomi007k(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
mikron:
u re what u accept to be in life, if u re a conman and a drug-peddler im not
ur dumb
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by guyXander(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
What is a Koffi Promise?
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by guyXander(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
farouk0403:

in fact I will help my neighbour to pack his things, I will also help him to auction his things and his house,

But if they plan anything bloody and a northerner or southwestner lost his/ her life on that day, then the reverse will be the case.

Die now.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by erusen: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
blackprowler:

Kenya is better than Nigeria. The only people who don't know this are Nigerians. If you check well, you will even discover there are some Nigerians there trying to have a better life than their own country can afford them. Nigeria is a FAILED STATE!
Kenya is NOT better, a failed state I agree ,does that mean Congo is better than nigeria oh,please let's ranking na how is Kenya better,we are far richer than them and they are far poorer than us Google it up,am not happy with my country but that should not mean I should throw to the dogs
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by eyinjuege: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
The bearer of the news is just saying some people, some popular writers etc? are supporting the Koffi guy, (whoever that is)

Don't they have names?

I don't even know who or what she's talking about self.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
All African countries just dey hate on us, maka why nna? See Kenya wey nor know left from right, wey dey dem bleep anything bleep able dey yeye my obodo 9ja, nor be una fault, we shall make Nigeria great again
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by GoldEnyong(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
what is the difference between Kenyans and the people from the Northern East? No difference, tetanus brain make up. 10 Kenyans is not equal to 1 Nigerian. Won't be in this generation.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by proprince(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hahahahaha grin

kenya ke?
tufia kwa cry

hungry mosque cats undecided

black, lean and dirty antelopes
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by tiwasiaife(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Unfortunately most Nigerians are hungry so no strength to argue with Kenyans who are better fed with a young vibrant president than Nigerian.
Imagine I went to kano last week and happen to come out early in the morning to go for my business and I had to branch to one burka and I demanded from the mallam to make a tea for me and bread and his reply was thus:
OGA DO U WANT JONATHAN TEA OR BUHARIS TEA
GEJ TEA AND BREAD ARE WELL PREPARED WHILE BUHARIS TEA IS WATERY.
My brodas I was dump founded.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by tiwasiaife(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Unfortunately most Nigerians are hungry so no strength to argue with Kenyans who are better fed with a young vibrant president than Nigerian.
Imagine I went to Kano last week and happen to come out early in the morning to go for my business and I had to branch to one burka and I demanded from the mallam to make a tea for me and bread and his reply was thus:
OGA DO U WANT JONATHAN TEA OR BUHARIS TEA
GEJ TEA AND BREAD ARE WELL PREPARED WHILE BUHARIS TEA IS WATERY.
My brodas I was dump founded..
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by lorenzo9096: 12:49am On Jul 26, 2016
nyben4eva:

When truth becomes bitter,self deception sets in.My friend,Kenyans just set the pace by describing us just the way we are.We're the most blessed African country,yet we remain the poorest due to our valueless system.

How many countries of the world still live the kind of useless life we live in Nigeria?We're only good at noise making because we like celebrating mediocrity and prioritising self deception with all our might.

We attack those who tell us the truth because we're born in lies and do all it takes to sustain it.We're lost people because we have no dignity and self realization.
imagine this bleached face fool. even a day old Nigerian is superior to you. olodo.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by lorenzo9096: 12:55am On Jul 26, 2016
halimi26:

I have noticed you on this forum.You are a south african lady who claims 2 have nigerian friends

Offline but who is quick 2 criticise ngrians online.

If u don't like ngrians as I can tell from many of ur comments on here,why are u always talking about us??

If asians,europeans&who ever else hates us,how is that our problem??

Should we start being subservient 2 them like other black africans??

Ur accusation of ngrians being bleachers is thoughtless.

Other black african nationals don't bleach??blacks in south america and north america don't bleach??

Indians don't bleach??south east asians don't bleach??
U are a typical south african xenophobe.

U are afflicted with a disease of hate but u have no idea u are sick.

We really don't need or want hateful folks like u on this forum

so she's really from that God forsaking country called south Africa? God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by lorenzo9096: 1:27am On Jul 26, 2016
yomi007k:
ur dumb
you are the dumb one here, he said the truth you dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by swiperthefox: 2:52am On Jul 26, 2016
doublewisdom:
Kenyans again. I remember the last twitter fight with them we humiliated them but then Nigerians still were eating 3 square meals because GEJ was in power.
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by DrayZee: 4:14am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by elsomm(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2016
farouk0403:

You have always hunted them.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by blackprowler: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2016
erusen:
Kenya is NOT better, a failed state I agree ,does that mean Congo is better than nigeria oh,please let's ranking na how is Kenya better,we are far richer than them and they are far poorer than us Google it up,am not happy with my country but that should not mean I should throw to the dogs

Indeed. No free, gratuitous teaching. You're in good company as a Nigerian
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by farouk0403(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2016
elsomm:

just like the way you hunt our brother's in the east right?
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by farouk0403(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2016
elsomm:

just like the way you hunt our brother's in the east right?

mind you I don't have any one in the east so I won't lost anything.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by doublewisdom: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2016
nwamehn:

Abeg naah, no finish me with laugh. So u mean to say that during GEJ, we had enough food in our stomach to argue but now, we couldn't fight this particular twitter fight because we are damn hungry. Lol.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Walelavender(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oh my! The Chinedu guy got no chill. He singlehandedly 'dealt* with them. However, let's promote peace.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by MduZA: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
lorenzo9096:
so she's really from that God forsaking country called south Africa? God have mercy.

Yeah the most advanced country in the continent...deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
MduZA:

Yeah the most advanced country in the continent...deal with it

True, but SA was developed and is run by your Anglo Dutch masters while indigenous SA's are suffering as dregs of society. Black SA's have nothing on Nigerians, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by MduZA: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
stabbo:

True, but SA was developed and is run by your Anglo Dutch masters while indigenous SA's are suffering as dregs of society. Black SA's have nothing on Nigerians, deal with it.

Whether SA was developed by the Dutch or Germans,fact remains ..she is our country..they made yours a zoo because you deserve such..do white Nigerians have anything on black south Africans?you are right we are inhaling generators smoke every night,enjoy your 24/7 electricity...am told black south Africans are queuing for asylums daily in Abuja..
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
MduZA:

Whether SA was developed by the Dutch or Germans,fact remains ..she is our country..they made yours a zoo because you deserve such..do white Nigerians have anything on black south Africans?you are right we are inhaling generators smoke every night,enjoy your 24/7 electricity...am told black south Africans are queuing for asylums daily in Abuja..

I'd rather inhale generator fumes and queue in Abuja than to live as a primitive 21st century slave in my own land under white overlords. My country is a zoo, but it still manages to produce the most successful black people on earth today that you dumb SA's can't boast of despite your electricity. What's your end product and legacy as black people? HIV and apartheid?

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by MduZA: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2016
stabbo:

I'd rather inhale generator fumes and queue in Abuja than to live as a primitive 21st century slave in my own land under white overlords. My country is a zoo, but it still manages to produce the most successful black people on earth today that you dumb SA's can't boast of despite your electricity. What's your end product and legacy as black people? HIV and apartheid?

That's exactly my point..i rather become a slave of my own country than become an asylum seeker in foreign lands due to poverty,hardship and oppression in my own land.before you talk about Hiv ,check your own backyard..do you have testing facilities in your zoo?Am typing this message sitting inside Gautrain from Joburg to Pretoria(the first of its kind in Africa)..when are your Chinese masters going to launch your 1900 model diesel train?1 rich person while 70% of your population is swimming in the poverty pool.you are smart!
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2016
lorenzo9096:
imagine this bleached face fool. even a day old Nigerian is superior to you. olodo.

......and I'm superior to all your generation put together,including an slowpoke like you!
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
MduZA:

That's exactly my point..i rather become a slave of my own country than become an asylum seeker in foreign lands due to poverty,hardship and oppression in my own land.before you talk about Hiv ,check your own backyard..do you have testing facilities in your zoo?Am typing this message sitting inside Gautrain from Joburg to Pretoria(the first of its kind in Africa)..when are your Chinese masters going to launch your 1900 model diesel train?1 rich person while 70% of your population is swimming in the poverty pool.you are smart!

Oh asylum? You mean the same asylum sought by your presidents Mandela, Thabo mbeki and numerous SA's in my country? I don't blame you, it's the effort of countries like Nigeria that liberated you weak morons from the fangs of generational slavery yet you repay us with insolence and ingratitude..typical primitive Africans. A bunch of backward Zulu bush pigs put on reservations by the Dutch. 1 rich person? Give me his equal in SA, A Nigerian woman will buy all you indigenous prehistoric species.
We pay the Chinese as contractors to build our railways, your master built SA rails for THEMSELVES, claimed your farmlands as theirs , and proceeded to rule over and kill you however they pleased, now you're butt hurt venting on a Nigerian forum cos you know we're superior as black people...frustrated mongrel.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
This Monica Mwaura must have had some good naija loving. See how she's stylishly defending Nigeria/Nigerians. Haha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation / Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.