Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

See The Corns My Uncle Found In His Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Corns My Uncle Found In His Farm (886 Views)

The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) / Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen / Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Corns My Uncle Found In His Farm by slimthugchimee(m): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
me and my uncle went to the farm to harvest some of the corns and while were doing so, we harvested this corns....

picture below

Re: See The Corns My Uncle Found In His Farm by banjicom(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Food for the gods!
It is a sign from the god of agriculture be very careful o grin
Re: See The Corns My Uncle Found In His Farm by amuokuko: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Keep lying Burkina faso lie..

Except u re saying Buhari's change is cutting across all sector..
Re: See The Corns My Uncle Found In His Farm by Harbay0101(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
people will just see one picture online, create one fake story about it and bring it to nairaland.........lie lie, show us a pictures of you with the corns or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: See The Corns My Uncle Found In His Farm by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Far back in the 90's we had corn like this in festac, by the canal.
I think its no more in Nigeria.
I doubt you and this picture though

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Cucumber Farming Business In Nigeria / Spawn And Mushrooms.... / Profitable agribusiness ideas for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria in 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.