Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,389 members, 7,839,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nairalanders Please Help Me Because I Might Commit Suicide Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Please Help Me Because I Might Commit Suicide Now (508 Views)

Someone About To Commit Suicide Needs Your Help - This Is Very Real / Nairalanders Please Help Me Judge This Matter. / Have You Ever Wondered Why Some Pastors Commit Adultery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Because I Might Commit Suicide Now by starpon1: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
i was supposed to pay my house rent last month. but due to the hardship in Nigeria I couldn't and my landlord have been treating to throw me out this week.
i work in a company that pay me the sum of 20k monthly, but was sacked 3 months ago and since then i have been going round the town searching for job but I couldn't. i used the little i saved while i was still working to pay for my younger brother school fees as the first son of the family, my dad was a famer but fell sick last year and since then he have been unable to do anything and my mum sell foodstuff in my village with the small amount she had and could only take care of my 3 other siblings.
i have been thinking on what to do to earn a living, family and friends are not even helping matters. yesterday i went and borrow the sum of 30k to add up to my remaining 6k so that i can pay my landlord with the hope of paying back in a month time the sum of 35k because i have no other option and I wouldn't like to go back to the village because it will cause more pain to my parents .
yesterday after collecting the money and i was heading home i was full of thought on how to refund the money, when i pass by a betting shop. i stopped to know how it is done. after much explanation i decided to try my luck to see if i can make money from there. i foolishly bet the sum of 10k out of the 30k.the guy i asked gave me a game to play that is a sure bet that i will win the game the odd was 2.39 which will give me the sum of 23900 but to my greatest surprise i lost the 10k to one Brazilian team Corinthians. guys as am typing this now i have no option but to just vanish from this earth am finished
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Because I Might Commit Suicide Now by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
I can help you buy rope

Ahbi which help you mean??
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Because I Might Commit Suicide Now by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin money shudnt be the reason to commit suicide..

Do u know how many ppol having 50-50 chance atm in the hospital waiting for the miracle?

Juz think, u are still better than them coz ur not fighting for ur life to live...

cool
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Because I Might Commit Suicide Now by princefunmmy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Be hopeful...
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Because I Might Commit Suicide Now by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
u foolishly bet the sum of 10k out of the 30k.the guy i asked gave me a game to play that is a sure bet that i will win the game the odd was 2.39 which will give me the sum of 23900 but to my greatest surprise i lost the 10k to one Brazilian team Corinthians. guys as am typing this now i have no option but to just vanish from this earth am finished seriously i just dont no what to say again grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Because I Might Commit Suicide Now by Theoritical(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin ;D9ja is overpopulated ' loosing a soul is more of celebration '. Who wan die dey find who wan hold am' grin

I thought I begged baba igala to stop selling weed to homies grin
Mean no disrespect' sell ur mobile phone and pay off ur rent

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Because I Might Commit Suicide Now by Marvel1206: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hahahhaha.. Dem don press your button for village..

U no well atall, check your temperature grin grin grin

i get strong ab*ki rope for here o

ok.. On a serious note, you shouldn't have taken that huge risk now, damn!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Because I Might Commit Suicide Now by xerxes456(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin grin grin guy you're so funny... lol... no die just try bet harder... shebi you like bet... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Called Her 'ashy,' Should I Forgive Her? / #heybabyseries & #heyboboseries / Lagos State House Of Assembly Plans 'adopt-a-school' Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.